Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas raised an eyebrow at Sidney - he was slowly loosing the anger that had bubbled up; he had definitely thought this was some sort of joke or set-up, but upon Sidney's explanation, it was like the anger had been blown off with the wind. "I'm sorry for the... display. I was just not expecting my match to be you... Please, have a seat, Mr. Forbes." Silas waved his hand at the chair that Sidney had just abandoned.

Silas tried not to show the immediate attraction - once again - that he felt for the man before him, but when Sidney had bit his lip like that; it reminded him so much of one of the dreams he had had the night prior and he could not stop staring at the full pink lip that was caught tightly between Sidney's teeth "So, now you are finally at my restaurant... How do you find it to be so far?" he asked - his voice seemed to gain a slightly foreign accent, likely his Greek heritage coming out with his nervousness - it was definitely a subconscious thing.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney sat back down and immediately reached for the wine again, taking another drink. It was rich and went down far too easily. He set it back on the table, licking his lip to chase the taste. Silas's foot bumped his briefly and then withdrew, likely just him looking for legroom under the table.

"I don't tell potential clients that I'm a possible match," Sidney said quietly. "It would be unprofessional for me to reveal that when I'm doing an interview."

Sidney looked around the room. "The restaurant is beautiful. You described it very well. I can't wait to try the food."
"I suppose that makes some sort of sense. I would not appreciate a similar scenario should a restaurant owner come in and not tell me who they were... It is somewhat the same, no?" he tilted his head in confusion, blinking his eyes a bit. "I'm sorry if I seem a bit... delayed... I'm sure you already know that I am not from America originally, and sometimes the words get confusing in my mind."

"Thank you, though, I am glad to provide an elegant and wonderful location for us to dine this evening." Silas said with that worthwhile charming boyish grin.

At that exact moment of Sidney saying he would love to try the food Duncan came into the room with a cheerful bounce to his step - he was the epitome of 'gay boy extraordinaire' - he had black hair with a long blonde streak through it and make-up that would make even a drag queen jealous. Silas merely nodded at Duncan "I'll have my usual, Duncan... and please, get Mr. Forbes here whatever he would like - our meals are on me tonight." Silas looked at the glass of wine in front of him and shook his head "And please, bring me a different beverage..." he placed his wine glass aside and leaned back; his knee bumping against Sidney's but he did not move his knee at all, rather kept it right there on Sidney's knee, wanting to see the other man's reaction.

Sidney tilted his chin up when Silas pressed his knee against Sidney's. He gave Duncan a winning smile and hooked his ankle around Silas's at the same time. Two could play at this game.

"Oh I think I'm going to need a recommendation. Perhaps you could order for me..." Sidney suggested, hoping that Silas would do just that. He wanted to see what the other man would do when given the chance to take even a little bit of control. "I would like a glass of sparkling water. One glass of wine is more than enough for me. I'd like to keep me wits about me."
Silas snorted and shook his head as he looked up at Duncan "I guess that makes two of my usual then... With a little bit extra, for me." Silas said and then turned back to Sidney, effectively dismissing the waiter from the room. "Are you sure you trust me so much to order your meals, Mr. Forbes?" Silas asked, sitting up just a bit.

Their legs were still hooked together and now Silas was leaning over the small circular table just a bit "Our wine here is excellent, I know... I do not typically drink it because only one glass and I - as big as I am - am a falling down drunk on it. It is... very pure in its tastes..." Silas licked his lips slowly, his sapphire blue eyes darkening just slightly.

"It's wonderful," Sidney agreed, leaning forward as well. His gaze flickered down to Silas's lips and then back up to his eyes. "I'm quite fond of wine actually but I think this will be a much more interesting evening without it. And as for ordering my meal, I'm sure you picked well. You want to show off your food."

Sidney was sure now that he hadn't been reading things wrong during the interview. The attraction was there for both of them. God, Sidney wanted this to work.

"Now, I must insist on one thing. My name is Sidney. You should call me that instead of Mr. Forbes."
"Anything you would have ordered off the menu, would have been showing off my food." Silas said with a smile, small but proud; it was like fatherly pride toward his establishment, the way it was run and the food carried inside of it.

Silas sighed slightly "It is quite hot in here... You do not mind if I...?" He started unbuttoning his jacket slightly, intent on taking it off to relieve himself of the 'heat' that was in the room - of course, there was none to be had as the air conditioning was on full blast; it was likely the sexual tension that was making the room and Silas hotter than normal.

"Sidney..." he said quietly, testing it on his tongue. He smiled and nodded lightly "Would you perhaps be okay with Sid?"

"I would be fine with you calling me Sid," Sidney said with a nod of his head. He moved his foot lightly against the back of Silas's leg, seeing that he was having an effect on the other man. "It is a little warm. Of course that could be the wine ... and the company."

Sidney took his wine glass in his hand, not drinking it but needing something to hold or else he was going to reach for Silas. "So I've interviewed you and asked my questions already. It's your turn to get to ask me so you can decide if you want to have a baby with me; to find out if we're ... compatible."

Duncan came back into the room then, bringing new drinks and small plates of appetizers and bread. Neither Silas or Sidney spoke, Sidney finishing his wine so Duncan could take the glass as he left.
Silas stripped off his black jacket easily, hanging it over the chair back at the table nearest to them - of course, in doing so, his broad chest and shoulders were revealed by the tight confines of his black button-up and his silk tie was revealed as well, being held to his shirt by a platinum clip tie. "I have not had any wine, so perhaps it is definitely the company." Silas said with that ice-melting smile and wink combination.

Silas laid both of his hands flat on the table, palm-side up, and shrugged just his shoulders "I think the agency knew what they were doing when they paired us together, Sid... but if you would like to talk my ear off about yourself like you said you prefer to do on first dates... Please do so - The appetizers have already arrived and I cannot go anywhere as this is my business." Silas grinned widely at Sidney, having remembered their conversation from earlier; he really and truly did want the man to speak his mind and tell everything about himself that he could.

Silas reached to one of the roasted olives on one of the appetizer plates and popped it into his mouth, his eyes never leaving Sidney's throughout the process.

Sidney laughed softly, reaching for a piece of bread. "Oh you don't know what you're getting yourself into. I told you I have scared a few dates away by not knowing when to shut up." He popped the bread in his mouth and chewed thoughtfully.

One of Silas's hands was still on the table, palm up and he couldn't resist sliding his hand over as well. It was warm and so large; Sidney threaded their fingers together. "I should tell you why I am a good match. Point out that I've got a PhD in psychology and have been running my department since I was 24. Tell you how I grew up playing hockey and considered going pro. Or talk about how I'm mostly a homebody, more interested in reading or watching a movie then partying.

"But I think I should be honest and tell you that I'm attracted to you. I want to be your donor carrier but I'd like to also get to know you better and see where things go."
Silas squeezed the hand in his own and smiled warmly at Sidney "I am a very hard man to scare away, Sid. I am the one who you should be most afraid of." With his free hand, Silas continued to mindlessly eat the Roasted Olives; he ignored the platter of breads and cheeses in favor of the olives and grapes.

"I like that you are smart and goal-oriented. Thriving in a world that so often times beats us younger men down simply because we are in a generation of uneducated and lazy people that give those who work hard a bad name. Hockey is not one of my more favored sports but I do enjoy it and found it quite entertaining when I did play; I was much more into football, of course, and was good at it because of my size, it was never a dream for pro ball though, I was much more into food, as you can tell."

Silas turned Sidney's hand around a couple of times before placing them both back down on the table "I would love to cuddle up with someone on my sofa and just watch movies or read a book together... It is very... erotic to me... Much better than going out dancing and getting drunk." he smiled a bit shyly - once again his cheeks and neck going red at the mention of any sort of sexual words.

"I too, find myself attracted to you, Sidney... I would love it if we could be more than just Carrier and Seeder to one another, but I would also like to go on more dates with you... Get to know more about you and... as you say, see where things go."

Sidney let out the breath he didn't realize he had been holding and he felt himself relax at that, his hand squeezing Silas's tightly. He couldn't hold in a laugh, happiness bubbling out of him. This gorgeous, strong, successful man was actually agreeing with him, actually wanted to try dating.

"That makes me so happy to hear," Sidney bit his lip again. "I confess, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since I met you. When Anna came into my office and told me that we had matched, I thought she was joking. I made her show me the results before I believed her. I didn't think I was ever going to match and then to have my match be the one client I couldn't stop thinking about. - " he ducked his head slightly. "I thought about getting your number from your file but that would be ... well I was going to come here and hope I saw you."
Silas nodded his head in agreement and started inching his chair around the table, wanting to be closer to Sidney than across from him. "I was surprised about the results myself... If you looked at them... Perhaps you could tell me what the percentage was? It's a miracle that we were matched so quickly... The math behind it is intriguing too..."

Duncan came back in with a large tray perched on his shoulder, he set two large saucers down on the circular table, while simultaneously clearing the empty appetizer plates "Two Saucers, one with extra everything on it." he announced, refilled their beverages despite not needing it and then flaunted back out of the room - it was very obvious to anyone that he was trying to flirt but Silas paid no mind to the skinny waiter.

Silas looked down at the plate that was over flowing with skewered meats, pasta, clams and oysters, and a sauce that looked like it was poured directly from the sun - it was bright yellow and had red flecks of something in it "I do hope you enjoy."

Sidney's eyes widened at the huge plates of food in front of them. It looked and smelled amazing, but there was no way he was going to be able to finish everything. He didn't have the same metabolism of a teenage athlete anymore. Silas's plate was even larger but he seemed used to that, already swirling pasta on his fork.

"All of the questions are assigned a point value. From there, the team uses an algorithm- which I can't go into detail about - that finds your matches. Anna or one of the other donor coordinators does the rest by hand. They look at specific requests, backgrounds, my interview notes, doctor exams." Sidney paused to take a bite of his meal and he couldn't help the moan that escaped. "This is amazing."

Sidney wiped his mouth before continuing. "We scored a 98 which is very high. Even my particular ... wishes could be met with you."
Silas ducked his head a blushed lightly at the compliment on his food "I still won't tell you the secret... Not yet." he said quietly, continuing to swirl pasta onto his fork, matching or mixing with the other various meats on his plate.

Silas' eyes widened slightly at the percentage that they had together "Ninety-eight? That does seem awful high... I don't even have that much in common with my twin brother... and we are identical twins..." Silas rubbed the back of his neck after putting his fork down - something was suspicious, but he was too attracted to Sidney to let it affect their evening together.

"Ah well... I suppose if science is upon our side, I will take sciences word over it than that of some... other nonsense in the world."

"We've had higher," Sidney said quickly in an effort to reassure Silas. He didn't want him to get suspicious about anything. Sidney didn't want anyone to find out about his actions. "And it isn't saying that we have that much in common. It is saying that the chances are very high that we are compatible based on our answers to the questions. We can have opposite answers to the same question but because your the seeder and I'm the carrier they match up. It's all very interesting really. And I put a lot of trust in the human side especially in our case. I don't think Anna would have matched us if she wasn't sure. She ... well she has a tendency to treat me like I'm her little brother."

Sidney shoved another forkful of food in his mouth, hoping that Silas believed him. It was the truth - mostly. He took a drink of his water and looked down at his food, trying to decide what part to try next.
Silas nodded, he guessed it made sense in a way - he had no knowledge of what Silver Hill did to connect people together, that was Sidney's expertise and he would leave that to the younger man... All he really cared about was the fact that not even after a full day, he found a match in the one man he had become this deeply attracted to in such a quick period of time.

With his own fork, Silas reached over to Sidney's plate, plucking a few strands of pasta, some of the lamb meat and a small portion of oyster meat; he dipped it into the sun-bright sauce and smiled as he raised his fork to Sidney "Try that... It's a very delicious combination, and - I know it seems weird, having a seafood with a gamey meat, but believe me... I worked tirelessly to find the right food combo's to make this dish."

Silas had a shit-eating grin on his face the entire time he held his fork for Sidney, his own saliva would still be on it, and it would be Sidney who would be not only tasting his favorite combination of food, but mixed in with his own unique taste; it made him aroused just to think about it... He really just wanted to skip the dinner and head to his office with Sidney, but still - that would possibly come at a later time in their relationship.

Sidney flushed as Silas held up the forkful of food for him. He leaned over, resting one hand on Silas's thigh - perhaps a little too high - before opening his mouth and letting Silas feed him. The combination of food was delicious and Sidney closed his eyes as he chewed, savoring the flavors. Silas's thigh twitched under his hand and he gave it a squeeze before sitting back and opening his eyes.

"Delicious," Sidney darted his tongue out of his mouth to catch a bit of sauce on the corner of his lips. "I am impressed. I never would have thought to marry those flavors together but they go so well. What should I try next?"
Silas tensed up a bit when Sidney put his hand so close to his groin - it wasn't that the attention or touch was unwanted, maybe unexpected but definitely not unwanted; it was just that he was already so damn hard that if Sidney had been just a few inches higher, then there would be no telling what Silas would have done.

It was bad enough that Sidney was being a damn cock-tease with his moans of appreciation for the food, but the squeezing and the tongue licking was all beginning to become to much for Silas, his leg was twitching right along side with his cock and he just wanted to undo his pants right here and get some sort of relief - any would have done at this point.

Silas leaned closer to Sidney upon the last question, a lustful look in his eyes "Try me, next..." his voice deeper, rougher, lustier.

Sidney smiled at that, sliding forward in his chair so their legs were tangled together again. He brought up a hand to cup Silas's face, rubbing his thumb over Silas's lower lip. He leaned in, mouth hovering close to Silas's "You want me to taste you? Hmm... wherever should I taste you?"

His voice was teasing, light and playful. He didn't wait for Silas's to answer; instead he leaned in and brushed their lips together fleetingly. He did it again, pressing longer this time. Silas's mouth was warm underneath his and after a few kisses, Sidney licked into his mouth with an appreciative moan, both of them unable to hold back any longer. He was already so turned on from the flirting that the kissing got him rock hard in no time, his cock pressing almost painfully against his trousers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,254 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,558 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,546 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,364 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,285 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,078 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,512 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 31,265 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 25,915 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 633 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx