Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas groaned loudly himself, as they finally came together with their mouths; he held onto the table tightly with one hand, and the other he snaked around Sidney's back, rubbing circles against the fabric of his shirt. Their tongues dueled deliciously; their two different unique tastes and their dinner mixing to make a heady taste in their mouths "Damn..." he panted, but didn't stop that from going right back to kissing Sidney.

With the hand Silas had on the table, he pushed it away from them and yanked Sidney up and into his lap, their fabric covered hard-on's coming into contact for the first time. Silas moaned and pulled his mouth away from Sidney's, panting heavily against the man's chin as his hips seemed to start doing their own thing - gently rocking and rolling upward against Sidney's own lower half.

Sidney would be able to feel the large bulge underneath the thin material of Silas' slacks, it was now no secret at all just how big and intimidating Silas truly was with the monster in his black pants.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney panted against Silas's cheek, rolling his hips down to meet Silas's thrusts. He wrapped his arms around his neck before bending to kiss him again, nipping lightly at his lower lip. "You feel so good," Sidney murmured against his lips, the huge bulk of Silas's cock pressed against his ass. "So big."

Sidney kissed him a little frantically now, pushing his own cloth-covered cock against Silas's stomach as they rocked together. He was sweating and dizzy with arousal, so turned on and hurtling closer towards orgasm in Silas's lap.
Silas grasped Sidney around the hips with both arms, holding on tightly as he stood up and held the man effortlessly "We..." he was broken up by more kisses and nips at his lower lip from Sidney and groaned quietly as he continued trying to thrust himself at Sidney in his standing position "Should... probably... take this... elsewhere..." he said, trying his damned hardest to move anywhere.

The passion, lust, and arousal was clouding his judgement though, and he just ended up slamming into a wall with Sidney, rutting against the man's ass like a wild dog in heat. "You are... so... fucking... incredible..." he muttered, kissing and licking his way down Sidney's throat, clearing the sweat and leaving behind saliva instead.

"Yes ... privacy," Sidney groaned and pushed his ass back against Silas's cock. "We need - ohhh that's good - privacy." He managed to twist himself away, wild-eyed and rumpled, his shirt untucked and his lips kiss swollen. Silas looked no better and Sidney was hard pressed not to drop to his knees when he saw just how huge the tent in Silas's pants was. He wanted to choke on him.

"Where can we go right fucking now? I need you in me and we can't do that here."
Silas grabbed Sidney by the hand and pushed through the double doors he had been trying to get to in the first place; they had to dodge and duck a few frantically moving kitchen staff members, but soon they were at Silas' office space.

It was right off the kitchen, obviously, and it was a spacious room; it had a couch along one wall, and his desk and two overflowing bookshelves on the other wall. The couch was longer than normal and large enough that Silas could easily fit on it, when flat on his back "My office... No one ever comes in here but me." Silas said, and even though that were true, he still locked the door.

Silas then went to his desk and pulled out the one thing he knew they would need the most - a large, unopened, bottle of lubricant "This is all we need, right?" he asked as he started stalking back over to Sidney, backing the other man up toward the couch, a devilish smirk crossing over his lips as he stared down into Sidney's lust-blown eyes.

Sidney was already unbuttoning his shirt, his pupils blown wide with lust as Silas stalked over to him, looking like a Greek god. He kicked off his shoes and reached out for Silas, *finally* getting his hand on his cock. It was enormous, hot and hard in his hand. He couldn't wrap his fingers around it in Silas's pants and Sidney moaned brokenly.

"Oh my god. Are you real?" Sidney fumbled with the buttons on Silas's pants and somehow managed to get them down enough to pull his cock out. Sidney gasped, his eyes wide. Silas's cock had to be 12 inches and thicker than Sidney's wrist. The flared head was enormous and already shining with precome. His mouth flooded with saliva. "Get on the couch. I *have* to get you in my mouth."
Silas laughed breathlessly, but did as he was told, setting the bottle of lube down on the floor by the couch - easily reachable when they got to that point of their activity. "Do with my body what you most desire, Sidney... I am yours." Silas said, but he also managed to get his pants off before Sidney attacked him - he couldn't very well take them to the dry cleaners with cum on them.

Unbuttoning his own shirt, he let the opened ends splay open, revealing his bronzed and toned body; it may have looked like he was a tanning bed junky, if he weren't Greek and just naturally tan. Silas rubbed his stomach slowly, fingers rippling over his abdominal muscles as he looked at Sidney with a smoldering look in his eyes.

Sidney stripped off everything but his boxer briefs, leaving his clothes in a pile before he dropped to his knees between Silas's spread thighs. He pressed kisses against his muscular quads as he moved his mouth towards the ultimate prize. He was never going to be able to take it all but he was going to do his best.

Sidney's eyes fluttered shut as he stretched his mouth wide around the head of Silas's cock. His hands worked on the rest of the monster as he sucked and licked what he could fit. Silas tasted spicy and sweet, the same intoxicating flavor of his kisses but stronger. Sidney couldn't get enough.
Silas groaned with the first contact of Sidney's hot mouth around his cock; it barely fit in the man's mouth, but still somehow, Sidney got a good portion in and was lovingly bobbing up and down his length. Silas couldn't help himself, he enjoyed it and made sure that Sidney knew - his moans were quiet but frequent.

Setting his hand in Sidney's hair, he gently ran his fingers through it, occasionally even tugging on the strands to see what sort of reaction he would get from Sidney "You... Wow... You are..." he was most certainly speechless, but not motionless; his hips were raising a bit off the couch, wanting to drive further down Sidney's throat - he knew his cock would never fit all the way down, but he could damn sure try and make it happen.

Sidney squirmed and tried to find any sort of friction for his own cock as he sucked Silas. With each cautious push of his hips, a little more of Silas's cock slid in, until Sidney felt like he was down his throat. He knew he wasn't even close to taking him all the way - that wasn't even physically possible. He swallowed around him, breathing through his nose before he slowly pulled off until the head was resting against his lips.

"I really want you to fuck me. It's going to take some time to open me enough to fit you. Can you get hard again if I make you come now?"
Silas nodded slowly "Might take about thirty minutes... Plenty of time for me to eat you up and loosen that hole of yours..." Silas said quietly, he really did not want his staff to know just what he was doing in here - although, he knew and didn't doubt, that later on it would be fairly obvious what was taking place in his office.

"Do you want to maybe... lay on the couch with me? I can start opening you up now... Make it easier for later..." he wanted to explain what he meant, but between the clouded brain of arousal and his sometimes lacking English, it was hard to describe what he meant, he just hoped that Sidney knew what he was aiming for.

Sidney had to reach down and grab his cock, squeezing the base as arousal coursed through him at the idea of Silas eating him out. He groaned and rested his forehead against Silas's thigh, panting softly until he got himself under control. He pressed a kiss against the soft, furred skin.

"As much as I want that, if you start fingering me I won't be able to concentrate. I am ... " Sidney looked up at him. "Very sensitive. It's overwhelming. Let me finish you first."

Sidney stood up between Silas's legs to push his boxer briefs down, stepping out of them with a sigh of relief. He brought a hand down to briefly stroke his own cock before leaning down to kiss Silas again.
Silas nodded his head, grasping lightly at Sidney's head as the duo kissed "I suppose I can wait... It would not be very comfortable, at any rate, trying to bend my head to get to it if you were on top of my chest... I would prefer to lay you out, hold you down, and then do it." Silas smirked, running his fingers through Sidney's hair for a few seconds.

With the same hand that had been in Sidney's hair, Silas gently pushed Sidney back down onto his knees in front of his cock "Take your time with it... We have all night and tomorrow morning to get our bodies acquainted with each other."

"As well as the rest of our lives..." He added quietly, laying his head back against the top of the couch and relaxing completely for Sidney and whatever happened next.

Sidney took his time admiring Silas's cock this time, running his fingers over the thick shaft and down to cup his heavy sac. He pressed open mouth kisses against the hot skin, getting him wet and slick all over before taking him back in his mouth. The stretch was familiar this time, welcoming. He guided one of Silas's hands to his head, letting him know it okay.

He lost himself in sucking Silas's cock, the careful thrusts of his hips and low groans guiding him. His own arousal seemed far away as he concentrated on getting Silas off.
Silas grunted and groaned above Sidney, his fingers tightening in the man's hair occasionally, and sometimes even pushing him further down the length of his cock - but still, he seemed to be so careful about his movements; not wanting to choke Sidney with his cock.

"So good, Sid... I am very close..." Silas panted out, his fingers were tightening - not only on Sidney's head and hair, but also on the couch cushion. His thighs were trembling and his cock was even harder, throbbing maniacally in Sidney's mouth and throat "So... so..." he groaned again, this time louder than before as his cock started twitching with its release.

Sidney felt Silas's cock swell even more in his mouth and twitch hard as he started to come. He pulled back so just the head was resting on his tongue as he swallowed Silas's release, stroking him with one hand and the other cupping his twitching sac. It seemed to go on forever and Sidney had to pull back, unable to swallow it all. He let the last few spurts fall on his lips, leaving them shining and swollen.

He sat back on his heels, panting heavily as he looked up at Silas who looked thoroughly wrecked, shirt open and chest flushed and sweaty. His cock rested against his leg, still mostly hard and slick with saliva and come. His face was red, pupils blown and lips bitten.

"So you liked it?" Sidney asked teasingly, his voice rough from Silas's cock.
Silas nodded, still breathing hard - his cock twitched and spurted a bit more come on his thigh - "Very much..." he said roughly, the moans and groans having torn his own voice to shreds.

His hand was still in Sidney's hair and with that hand he lightly tugged the other man up and into his lap "Now...we both need a break." he laughed softly and laid Sidney and himself down sideways on the couch - both of their bodies seemed to fit perfectly on the oversized piece of furniture; and their bodies fit perfectly together too, like two puzzle pieces coming together.

Silas kissed Sidney on his still moist lips and hummed appreciatively "I taste good on you."

"You taste good in general," Sidney said, squirming against him. He threw a leg over Silas's hip, curling himself as close as he could to the bigger man. He felt enveloped by him, held so close as they kissed each other thoroughly. Silas slid a hand down to Sidney's ass and Sidney sighed happily against his mouth, pressing back into it.

"Please," Sidney murmured. "It's been so long and you're going to feel so good. It's just been my hand and toys."
Silas turned Sidney onto his back, but only for a brief moment so he could grab the bottle of lube from the floor "It no longer has to be toys, or your hand... You can have me whenever." Silas promised, delivering a toe-curling kiss to Sidney before pulling back again.

Silas adjusted their bodies into the way they were before - with Sidney's leg against his hip, he hoisted it up a bit higher though, giving him complete and full access. Silas then popped the cap on the lube, drizzling it on two of his fingers before sealing it and dropping it between their chests.

Silas ran his fingers along the cleft of Sidney's ass before zeroing in on that tight puckered hole, teasing the entrance until the tips of his fingers popped inside. Once inside, he slowly started thrusting his thick fingers in and out of Sidney, delving deeper into him - he had gotten up to the first knuckle already, stretching Sidney and preparing him for his cock -- it would be likely that, just off of his fingers alone, Sidney would feel stretched wider than ever before.

Sidney clutched at Silas's shoulders, holding him close as he rocked back against his fingers. They were thick and warm, opening him so skillfully. He wanted more though, wanted another finger, wanted them pressed against his prostate and opening him wider. He wanted Silas's monster cock splitting him open and he knew he had to be patient but it was so hard when he was so close to getting what he wanted.

The slick glide of Silas's fingers made Sidney babble and beg for more, pleading for harder, faster. He kissed Silas desperately. "Please... another. I need ... I need yiu."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,254 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,560 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,548 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,365 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,295 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,085 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,512 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 31,269 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 25,917 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 633 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx