Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas shook his head and groaned into the pillow, tears tracking down the side of his nose "Sid... please... I can't... I can't do this!" Silas pleaded, sniffling loudly and pressing his face into the pillow.

"Real, Practice... It doesn't..." he gasped and clenched down against the blankets again as another contraction rushed through his body, stomach tightening painfully "I cannot do it, Sid... You have to get rid of them... please."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney rubbed his back soothingly, trying to calm him down. "Silas, you need to try and relax. I can call Marc but I need to time the contractions and see if they're real or practice. But to do that I need you to work with me. Look at me. They're not that bad. I know they're strange feeling and hard to take because they don't feel like anything you've felt before but they're not that bad. So let's relax."
Zeus whined and put his forepaws on the mattress, nudging his large nose at Silas' face and licking away the tears that were still on his master's nose and chin. He barked softly and tilted his head back, looking up at Sidney with what could only be described as worry in his brown puppy eyes.

Silas inhaled shakily and nodded his head, reaching a shaky hand out to pet Zeus' chest and neck. He started breathing a little more regularly, body relaxing again against the mattress; he straightened out as best he could and took a few deep breaths before closing his eyes "I can't keep having these contractions, real or otherwise, if they're just going to keep sending me into panic attacks..." Silas said quietly.

He blinked his eyes open again to look up at Sidney, another contraction and another hitch in his breathing as it rolled through his body, but he stayed *relatively* calm this time, only groaning into his pillow and tensing his body up again this time "They may just be practice contractions, Sid... but I think you still need to call Marc... He told us to avoid panic attacks at all costs... And we aren't doing a very good job at avoidance right now."

"We have one week to go," Sidney said gently. "If they're not real, I don't think he's going to do the c-section early and I don't want to drag you to the hospital. Tell me how they feel. I will call Marc, I promise. I just need to know what you're feeling."

The last thing he wanted to do was get Silas up and drag him to the hospital if he didn't need to. They had no idea how Silas was going to react when he was there and in pain. Marc was doing a c-section for a number of reasons, the least of which that they were all afraid Silas would lash out physically when in pain.
Silas shook his head, pressing his face into the pillow "They've stopped... again..." Silas said quietly, rolling his head from side to side as he took several breaths and then slowly adjusted himself so he could sit up.

Sidney helped him into an upright position, fluffing and moving the pillows behind Silas' back "I just... I don't know how to explain them? They hurt, but it's... not unbearable... It just kind of feels like... someone stretching a rubber band over your skin... and then releasing it?" he shrugged and rubbed his stomach slowly.

He was definitely hanging lower than he had been the night before, but that sometimes happened now, depending on where the triplets were positioned in his stomach and who was putting pressure where.

Sidney rubbed slow circles over Silas's belly, massaging the firm mound. "We have to figure out how to keep you calm when they happen. I'm not sure what is the best idea. It's physical pain so that's harder for you to handle especially since it's abrupt. Do you think counting would help?"
Silas shrugged his shoulders and watched Sidney's hand as it made several passes over his stomach "I don't know what can help..." he said quietly, defeated in nature. Pain had never been something Silas was very good with, his mental sensitivities were the main contributor to that - he was practically the opposite to what Calla was when it came to pain sensory. Right now, he'd definitely and gladly take Calla's mental problems over his own.

"I can't take the pain, Sid... I really can't... I just..." he paused and clenched his eyes shut as his stomach banded tightly again, he breathed through his mouth and groaned as it seemed to get stronger. His entire body shook with the force of that one and it left him completely exhausted, his head lolling back against the pillows "Can't... do it, Sid..." he murmured tiredly.

Sidney curled close to him, soothing his hand over Silas's face. He pressed a kiss to his forehead gently. "Okay, baby. I'll call Marc. I need you to try your hardest to stay calm while I do that. Pet Zeus, take deep slow breathes. We'll get this taken care of."

He reached for Silas's hand, squeezing it tightly. "I love you so much."
Silas nodded and squeezed Sidney's hand back, it was weak and not at all the normal strength that Silas had in his body - he was fading, strength and energy wise, faster than ever before. Whatever contraction he had just a few moments ago, it had really did a number on Silas' body and he was greatly feeling the effects of it. "I love you, too."

Sidney got Zeus up onto the bed again, and the pup was instantly at Silas' side, head propped on Silas' chest and body curled close to Silas' body.

Silas smiled weakly and gently stroked his fingers over Zeus' body. He gazed blearily toward Sidney as his husband went to the corner of the room, dialing Marc's number so they could discuss their options from here - Silas may not have been in active labor, yet, but it was obvious that his body was eager to get these babies out.

Sidney spoke with Marc quietly, not wanting to worry Silas. It took a little convincing, not as much as Sidney thought it would, but Marc agreed to do the c-section later that day. Since Silas wasn't in active labor, Marc had to schedule the OR and get the NICU team ready for the triplets. It would take some time. Once he was off the phone with Marc, Sidney called Sirius to come take care of the kids. Maria would be here but she wouldn't stay the night.

"Okay," Sidney said to Silas. "We can head to the hospital at 12. He can't get us in any sooner. Sirius is coming over to help me get you ready and he's going to stay with the kids. Nothing to eat or drink as of now. Sorry, baby."
Silas sighed quietly and shifted uncomfortably on the bed, sitting as he was he was putting a lot of pressure on his lower back and it was not at all comfortable for Silas in the least "Can we sleep at least?" Silas asked tiredly. Sidney nodded and chuckled, and together they managed to get Silas back down on the bed and in a semi-comfortable position on his side.

Silas grasped Sidney's hand and frowned slightly "Lay with me until it's time to start getting ready to leave? I don't wanna be alone..."

"Of course," Sidney snuggled up to him as best he could, holding Silas's hand. "Close your eyes and try to rest a little more. I'm right here with you."

Sidney watched Silas sleep restlessly as the time ticked down to when they needed to get up and get ready to go to the hospital. Sirius let himself in and came to find them in the study, knocking lightly on the doorframe.

"Hey, shouldn't you be getting moving?"

Sidney looked up at him, still holding Silas's hand. "I will in a moment. He's so calm right now. He's had two panic attacks already and I know it's going to be bad at the hospital."

Sirius sighed and came into the room. "He'll be okay. He's a strong man."

Sidney looked at him for a long moment and then shook his head. "Sometimes I think you barely know him." He began to stroke Silas's face gently. "Silas, sweetheart. It's time to wake up. We need to get going."
Silas shook his head, he had finally gotten comfortable, was in a semi-peaceful sleep... and now they were trying to wake him up "I don't think I can do this..." Silas said quietly, groggily - even as he started turning so he could get up. Sidney guiding his movements every step of the way.

Sirius rolled his eyes and stood in front of his brother "Stop bitching about it, Sil... You can do this - it's not like you'll be pushing or anything." Sirius snapped, although it wasn't very heated - it was just the sarcasm in his voice that made it sound more snappy.

Silas growled as he glared up at his brother "And I trust you with my fucking k-..." he gasped and groaned, doubling over against his stomach as a contraction tore through his body with lightening speed and ram power "Oh godddd." Silas groaned and clutched at the bed, his eyes watering up and his breathing becoming erratic almost instantly.

Sidney rubbed his back, keeping his voice soothing and calm even as he glared at Sirius. The last thing he needed was Sirius antagonizing his brother while he was in pain and emotionally a wreck. He was shocked when Sirius knelt before Silas, put his hands on his knees and began to coach him through the contraction.

"Short panting breaths," Sirius said, tapping Silas's knee. "Just like me." He demonstrated what he meant, doing it until Silas started to mimic him. "Good. Now loosen up your hands and relax around your belly. Clenching down just makes it worse."

Sidney stared at him once Silas calmed down and the contraction passed. Sirius looked back as he stood up and reached out to help Sidney get Silas to his feet. "We're not talking about it. Just do that and he'll be okay until he gets drugged so he doesn't feel anything."
Despite the unbearable pain, and constant contractions that Silas was experiencing, Sirius continued coaching his twin brother through them while Sidney and Sirius got Silas dressed and ready for the short trip to the hospital. They knew it likely wouldn't help much, but they gave Silas a Xanax - at Marc's request - and then got him loaded up in the car; this time using Sidney's lower-to-the-ground SUV, rather than Silas' SUV which he could no longer pull himself into or safely drop out of, as it was much higher of the ground.

It may have only been a thirty minute car-ride back into the city and the hospital in which Marc would be meeting Silas and Sidney, but of course - luck was hardly ever on their side when it came to traffic patterns in New York City. Silas was laid back all the way in the seat, his large frame practically curled up into the tightest ball it could make around his stomach; groaning and panting - or trying to anyway - like his brother had instructed him to do.

Silas needed something to distract himself from the pain as they sat in traffic, so he turned slowly, having a hard time maneuvering his large body in the tight confines of the compact SUV. He looked up at Sidney, and despite the pained expression in his eyes and the tightened skin of his face, he smiled weakly up at him "He's had kids... I'm assuming twins, since... it's genetic and happens to every first time Flint - marriage or otherwise..." Silas said quietly, his voice was so strained and weak, it was hard to hear him, even with the radio off and air conditioning on low.

Sidney's eyes widened at that, shocked. "He knew you could and he never said anything? Why wouldn't he tell us? He knew we wanted more children."

Sidney scowled at the traffic on all sides of them wishing he could get around it somehow. He knew other ways to the hospital but he was worried that if he took another turn, that would be backed up as well. He fumbled with his phone, trying to get a look at the backup. "Fuck, everywhere is jammed up."
Silas reached over and turned on the radio, switching over until he found the traffic report. -- It was soon revealed that the reason for the traffic jams, pretty much everywhere, was because of a ten-car pile-up on the bridge from Queens to the rest of the city; and it had only just occurred ten minutes ago, clean-up nowhere in sight.

Silas let out a shaky sob and pressed his head against the center console "Sid... These babies aren't going to be able to wait that long!" Silas cried out, trying to pant through yet another contraction, but he was getting worked up again, his breathing was shoddy and all over the place, body shaking with the panic, the pain, and the overall hopelessness of their situation.

"You're not having these babies in the car;" Sidney said to him firmly. "Your water hasn't broken." He gripped Silas's hand, looking around to try and find a way out. He stuck his head out the window, shouting at the car next to him which was by a road he could at least turn around on. The driver looked angry but did listen when Sidney said his husband was in labor and he needed to get out of the traffic. The car pulled up as far as it could and Sidney was able to inch around him very slowly, just barely making it through.

He was going the wrong way down a one way street but he didn't care. He had to find either another hospital or get back home.
Silas moaned into Sidney's hand and shook his head "Wouldn't be so sure about that." Silas said quietly, lifting his other hand from where it had been underneath his belly - his hand was wet and had a bit of a pink tinge too it; clearly it was a bit of blood. Marc had warned them that there may be a bit of blood when Silas' water broke, simply because there had been a blood cyst found in the last ultrasound - it wasn't life threatening, but Sid and Silas both knew that Silas' aversion to blood was higher than any of his other aversions.

Silas saw the blood, his hand shaking terribly and his bottom lip trembling - clearly he was not in the right state of mind, to have forgotten what Marc said - "I... I'm bleeding... S-s-s-id..." His stutter, the one that had disappeared a long time ago, was back in full force, sentences not even making sense anymore as he babbled quietly against Sidney's hand.

The blood was too much, mixing that in with the pain and Silas was so close to passing out as it was. The blood put him over that edge of panic, his body trembling and shaking the *whole* car. "Ca-ca-can't..." he gasped out, clutching Sidney's hand just on the side of too tightly. He didn't even register the bones popping in Sidney's hand as he squeezed down and cried out... Then silence - Silas was slumped over against the center console, a strong contraction - stronger than all the others, now that his water had finally broken, tore through him and knocked him out cold. But at least the car was no longer shaking.

"Fuck!" Sidney cried out as Silas broke the bones in his hand. He pulled the car over, unable to drive with one hand now since he needed to use that. He patted Silas's face urgently. "Baby, Silas! Wake up."

He got out of the car and came around the other side, opening the door. The seat was pushed all the way back already and Sidney couldn't get between Silas's legs, but he could get a hand down there and yeah, he was soaked. His belly was contracting forcefully and Sidney fumbled with the phone in his broken hand, calling 911 as the tried to tug Silas's sweats down.

Silas came too with a low groan and clutched his belly again, making a noise that Sidney was intimately familiar with because he had made it before - everytime he had started pushing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,263 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,564 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,584 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,397 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,404 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 20,213 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,524 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 31,318 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 25,952 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 634 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx