Mpreg Clinic (Open to all)
“Normally it doesn’t break until they are about 5-7 minutes apart, at least in my exerience. Do you want to keep walking? It really seemed to help you, a lot actually!”

((Alright. See you tomorrow!))
Liam nods “Yeah let’s keep walking and talking.” “The talking helps take some of my mind off the pain.” “So may I ask how many you’re carrying?”
Cairi
Midwife
Not pregnant

*I run into the door, panting* Sorry... I'm late... Payton... I- *I just notice he isn't around* Payton? Huh, must be with a patient. Oh, well. *I put my things in the designated area and get to work. I notice the receptionist isn't here yet, so I take their place. "Hm. No other patients seem to be checked in. I do desperately want to check on Payton though. He should not be working this far into his pregnancy and he knows that full well! Ugh, and I thought I was crazy."

(If I speak with " on either side of my dialogue, it means my character is thinking it)
“Three.” He said. “I know, it’s a lot. But I love my babies.” He smiled softly. “Once you feel okay, I need to go check and see if the any other midwives have shown up.”
Liam nods “Well I think I should go back to my bed rest for a bit my legs are starting to feel a little sore from all the walking.”
Payton nodded. He helped him into bed. “What now?” He asked, rubbing his own belly. Over the course of walking his belly had dropped a lot. But it still wasn’t low enough.
Justin tells him “I’m just gonna rest here for a bit.” “If my water breaks I’ll click the page nurse button.” “You go check to see if any other midwives are here now like you said before.”
“Alright. I’ll come check on you again. I might take on another patient, if anyone else shows up.” He smiled. He then waddled out of the room, his belly hanging low. He decided to also check for other new paitents.
Name Mark
Age 21
How many week 5 days overdue
Pregnant with two large boys doesn't know about a third one

Mark is a college student after a night one stand at a party he gotten pregnant with two large boys he leans against the wall he almost in the clinic when his water breaks on the ground he couldn't move as a strong contraction hits him he started to breathe hard
Payton’s eyes widened and he waddled over quickly. “Oh my! Here, let me help you.” He tried to help him into a wheelchair. “Let me get you into a room. How do you want to finish laboring and give birth?”
He groan softly in pain as he sits down in the wheelchair "I don't know sir this is my first time and it's two boys
“Oh. Well, let’s start by getting you into the room. Maybe walk-in will help you some.” He said gently, wheeling him into the room. His own children had shifted, and one was very close to the perfect position. Payton was astounded he wasn’t in labor yet. He was, however, in a lot of pain. But he hid it well as he helped this man into the room and onto his feet. “Let’s walk.”
(10-07-2018, 07:28 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: “Oh. Well, let’s start by getting you into the room. Maybe walk-in will help you some.” He said gently, wheeling him into the room. His own children had shifted, and one was very close to the perfect position. Payton was astounded he wasn’t in labor yet. He was, however, in a lot of pain. But he hid it well as he helped this man into the room and onto his feet. “Let’s walk.”

*i come out of the bathroom with something in my hand* Oh, fuck me. *I see Payton* Payton? Here, let me take this one.
Payton sighed. “I’ve hot it. At least, I think I’ve do. He’s so close to delivering, his water already role.” He sighed. He hated asking for help. He also hated to offload patients to other midwives. But sometimes, it was a necessary eveil.
(10-07-2018, 08:01 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: Payton sighed. “I’ve hot it. At least, I think I’ve do. He’s so close to delivering, his water already role.” He sighed. He hated asking for help. He also hated to offload patients to other midwives. But sometimes, it was a necessary eveil.

Alright, but I can take the other one. *I place a hand on your shoulder* I don't want you overworking yourself. You know I care about you, right, mate? (Buddy, I mean. I''m half aussie)
“I know. And I’m glad people care.” He said with a small smile. He had his attention returned to Mark quickly though.
(10-07-2018, 08:12 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: “I know. And I’m glad people care.” He said with a small smile. He had his attention returned to Mark quickly though.

Alright. I'll look after... Justin?
“Liam. And only for now. If I finish here with mark before Liam gives birth, I can hop back over to him.”
(10-07-2018, 08:19 PM)Bellygurl Wrote: “Liam. And only for now. If I finish here with mark before Liam gives birth, I can hop back over to him.”

Okay. *I go to Liam's room* *I knock on the door*
Payton turned back to mark. “Okay Mark. I’m here to help you. Let’s start by walking.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,244 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,579 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,374 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,650 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,352 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,064 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie