Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15)
I'm rubbing your belly and holding your hand through this. I feel horrible for the suffering my beloved is going through. "Don't worry.The baby will move. Here." I grab couple of footstools and use them to elevate for feet, allowing you to open your pelvis. "This should help a little, at least." I hold your hand again.
I grunt after my last push with little process, my partner rubbed my sore belly looked at me saying there not much changes, he grab the footstools to elevate my feet, I feel less pressure with my pelvis slightly opened "yeah it sort of helped" with my legs more spread out my anus elevated.

I give another strong push leading over my large belly "fuck! fuck! ow!" as I feel the pressure return to my pelvic area I squeeze my partner's hand tight, I feel some movement my partner encourages me to keep pushing, I only scream in response as the baby descent a bit further.
"You are doing so well, babe.. The little one is moving! You can feel it, can't you?" i give a reassuring squeeze back on your hand. i use ky other hand to hold your thigh and keep your pelvis open. You can do this, you understand? Just keep thinking of our baby!"
I only nodded but keep pushing "ohhhh god!" as the contraction ends breathing heavily my partner encourages me in my effort "yeah I know, but is not easy as it looks" as another contraction hit again, I scream as I push again my partner keep my tights open, after a few pushes I barely changes in the baby's movement.

"baby there something wrong I think the baby is stuck" as I breath heavily.
I start to get a little nervous, but try to keep calm for my lover's sake. "Okay, uh, stuck how?" What do you feel?"
I groan as the contraction ends breathing heavily "the baby won't move is somewhere in my pelvic area but still high up" as my partner feels my stomach for the baby's location "I dunno if the baby's too big or my passage is too narrow for it to pass through" fearing what the doctor said about natural delivery will be impossible.
"No it isn't impossible. What if i... what if I... start to press on your belly while you push? M-maybe that'll work?"
I take several deep breath "maybe it might work, anything to get this baby out" my partner place both of his hand on my hard belly, he braced me for the pressure as I waited for a contraction and give another push, my partner begin to press my belly "ow fuck! shit! that fucking hurts!" I scream as he push down my hard belly.

He encourage to keep pushing through as he continue to push it down, I keep screaming as I keep pushing "fuck! shit! this hurts so much!" my knuckles are white as I clutch the bed sheets. Tears rolling down my face "it fucking hurts!"
"I know, my love. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm trying."
He continue to push down my belly "shit!" I push through the pain and pressure, I breath heavily when the contraction ends, my partner stops when the contraction stops, "shit that really hurt" I breath out weakly. I didn't feel much changes to the baby's movement.

"The baby is still where it is" I lean back against the pillows, I feel another contraction, my partner place his hands on my hard belly again; gives it another try he signal me to push, I give a hard stove as my partner pressed down my belly I scream loudly he pressed it deeply "AHHHHH!!! FUCK!" clutching the bed sheets.
"Shit. I... I have no idea what to do here. I though this would work. All I'm doing is hurting you." I look really nervous, wanting to help.
I pant heavily "shit that was really painful" trying to recover from the pain and pressure, I wasn't making much process "yeah still no baby" I want to change position "help me get into a squat" breathing heavily

My partner help me squat on the floor, I lean on the bed for support I feel relief from the pressure "oh god that feels a bit better" my partner supports my back I wait for another contraction and push, I push much deeply "hmmmm! Ugh!" Clutching my belly I felt a small movement.
I hold you and support you, laying kisses on your face and speaking words of encouragement. "That's right, my love. Just like thst. You cando this
I give another strong push "oh god!" I slowly feel the baby moving "this so hard!" I pant heavily as I take from pushing I look at my partner "I can't do this" my face is red and sweaty "I'm tired and in so much pain"
I give you a serious look. "Yes, you can, babe. You have come so far already, you are making a lot of progress now. Remember, our baby needs you. You have to keep them in mind. Their beautiful little face, their eyes. The adorable little smile they'll give you when they realize you're their mother. Don't you want you that? Isn't that what you have spent months working for?"
I start crying from the pain, just want to be all over "I can't I'm barely making any actual process" it been 2 hours of pushing and pain my anus hurt and my dick hurts and the baby isn'y moving much, my partner remind me of what will be like to finally hold and see my baby I waited nearly 9 months to finally see my child "but really hurts and I can't do anymore" all of my muscle hurt trying to push this large baby out.
"My love please... if you don't try..." My eyes well up. "Neither of you are gonna make it." The tears roll down my face and I whisper. "I can't lose both of you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,108 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,841 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,067 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,975 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  that love (close with franciel) Dots 8 2,448 02-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Last Post: franciel
  The Elf's Slave ( close with VicaLovey ) Dots 433 87,461 12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,692 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Nothing wrong (close with mpregdude) Dots 45 8,090 11-25-2015, 08:42 AM
  My Butler (close with Yuko-Okami) Dots 0 848 11-21-2015, 06:08 AM
  The Drake ( close with DragonKnight ) Dots 47 7,972 11-19-2015, 09:50 PM