Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15)
This is good, my love. *i let you lean on me as you squat* You are nearly there. *i pepper you with gentle kisses and rub your aching belly* i love you so much... you are so strong... you amaze me. *i feel so bad seeing him in such pain.* Would you like me to check you again?
I lean against him as I squat, he kisses me while he rubs my sore belly, I hold him tightly "I love you too, but you have no idea how much this hurts right now" doing my breathings while he wipes off my sweaty face "I know the baby is close, you better check me again"

He checks my opening again he tells me I'm now 7cm I goarn "still quite a long way" rubbing my belly as I get on my knees I lean against his body tighty I'm so sore and tired I been in labor for nearly 4 hours "so tired baby"
"Hmm.... would you like to go to bed? Perhaps it's best that you rest while you can. Conserve your energy, my love." I support your belly with one of my arms and hold you with the other.
I keep breathing throught the pains "yeah I want to lay down for a while" he help me lay down on the bed, another contraction hits me I grab my knees bending over to the intense pain "AHHHHH!!!!" 4 mins apart, OH! God! The baby really wants out!" As the contraction hits my lower stomach

The contraction ends after 40 seconds I fall back on my back breathing heavily crying in pain "it hurts so much already," the pressure increases, my parthner wipes my sweat off
I feel terrible, seeing my beloved in so much pain, so i hold him close as he bears the contraction. "Breathe, breathe for me. It's okay. I'm right here." I stroke your hair as you cry. "Come on, on your side, try to rest." I pepper gentle kisses on you, giving you all the love I can.
I breathe through the pain following my partner as he stroke my hair, he put me on my side while giving me gentle kisses, I relax a little but the pain is still strong "ohhhhh thanks honey I really need this right now" I soon fell asleep he place a hand on my bump, I try to relax to the pressure, pain and contraction, I felt the baby moved down further, I definitely close.
I watch over closely as you sleep. I whisper. "That's it, darling. Conserve your energy. Relax.i will not leave you for a moment.
I occiasionally goarn at the pain I grab my belly when a felt a small contraction "hmmmm" feeling my parther rubbing me closely
I rub your belly and your back to try and reduce the pain. "Easy.... I got you... Easy..."
I try to relax as he rubs my back, but the pain won't stop "ohhhh owww!!" I moan as he rubs my belly "2 mins apart" contractions grow stronger "GOD!!!"
"Okay, my love. I am going to check your dilation again. Is that okay?"
I nodded as I sit up he checks my dialiation "ohhhh" he said that I'm 9cm, I'm very close I took a few deep breaths "ok baby this baby about to come out soon, you better get everything we will need towels, medical supplies, hot water, whatever we will need, and hurry" grabing my belly hard

My parthner garthers the things we will need for the birth once he has everything he quickly gets in between my legs, I grab his arm breathing heavily "well babe this baby is really coming I will leave the rest to you, to help me get throught this" feeling scared
"My love. You have no reason to be scared. You are going to do a beautiful job bringing our baby into the world. Now, How about we get in a position where gravity can help you? What do you want to do?" I look at him with affection and understanding as i rub his legs and belly to comfort him.
I nodded "I want to sit a bit closer to the closer to the edge of the bed" my parther help me sit closer to the end of the bed putting pillows on my back I spread my legs as he rubs my legs and belly trying to comfort me "I know but this going to be big and has a narrow openning it be a miracle if I actually push it out, next time your getting pregnant!" Really I can handle the delivery

"ohhhh contractions are now a minute and 30 seconds" as I grab my belly "shit it really hurts!" As it grew stronger
*i place a cold cloth on your forehead and take one of your hands* You can do this, my love. Just push when you feel the urge to, okay? Listen to your body.
I nodded as he hold my hand I squeeze tight "oh god! No urge yet but it really hurts" suddenly felt new pressure and pain "I think is time" my partner checks my dialation I'm fully dialted I'm ready to push, I take a deep breath hoping everything will be okay "I can do this my baby needs me"

I smile at my parther "this it our baby is coming" I push at the next contraction leading over as I push "nggggh!!!" I moan from the pain "shit this hurts" I gasp as the contraction ends releasing my breath "oh god that was really painful" tears roll down my face
I smile reassuringly. "But very strong. Try to keep it up like that if you can. You are doing beautifully, my love." I stroke your forehead and let you squeeze my hand.
I catch my breath and push again at the next contraction I push a little harder this time grunting from the effort "arrrgh!!!" As use my muscles to try to push out a large baby, my parther stroke my head as I push encouraging me to keep going "Ahhhhh!!!"

I breath rapidly as the contraction ends the baby didn't move much from the push "this going to be much harder than I thought" my parthner wipes off my sweat my body slighty shaky
I look at you with loving, but concerned eyes. "Don't worry. You're doing perfectly fine. You're great, even." I keep stroking your face and supporting you as you push.
I push again at the next contraction, leading forward while my partner supports me I squeeze his hand hard "ngggghhh!!!" My partner encourages me to keep pushing "fuck sake you know painful this is?!" I gasp out as the contraction ends I breath rapidly "oh god that wasn't so pleasant"

My partner looks in between my legs with no sign of the baby yet I groan at the process rubbing mt still large belly, I push again in another contraction "nggggghhh" I can barely feel baby moving through my pelvis "shit this kid really big!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,134 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,133 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,992 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  that love (close with franciel) Dots 8 2,453 02-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Last Post: franciel
  The Elf's Slave ( close with VicaLovey ) Dots 433 87,700 12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Nothing wrong (close with mpregdude) Dots 45 8,148 11-25-2015, 08:42 AM
  My Butler (close with Yuko-Okami) Dots 0 848 11-21-2015, 06:08 AM
  The Drake ( close with DragonKnight ) Dots 47 7,981 11-19-2015, 09:50 PM