Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone)
(Here's my guy)
Name: Kory Darwin
Human description: long brown hair and eyes, 6'6", cute face, black thin glasses, thin, but toned.
Werewolf Description: Brown fur all over, black claws, a bit scruffy.
Extra Info: loving, fun, excitable, but protective
Eric felt a weird feeling when Luka placed his hand on his stomach. He really wants to have his pups. He had to giggle a little at Dustins comment.
"Hey Eric sorry I didn't get into a conversation with you before", Dustin said to Eric
"It is fine Dustin. Your bump looks.. Impressive." Eric said smiling
Kory goes to the café and finds a bunch of cute guys and decides to try to make friends. He's new to town with his sister, Cairi. "Um, h-hi." He smiles.
"thanks Eric I have a month and a half until they are born and given to their parents. I'm right now a paid surrogate and already gave birth to a previous litter of pups. I do a rule for the couple's that I get to be in the pups life's", Dustin said to Eric
"That sounds nice! But still I think I would like it better if a strong alpha gave me pups...."
Luca blushed a bit at Eric's comment knowing that he was hinting at him. looking at his watch Luca looks at both Eric and Dustin. "Are you guys ready to head inside?" Luca said to the both of them.
Sure let's go in“Eric said and walked ahead. His pants fit tight today and didn't really hide the form of his hindquarters
Luca fallowed behind Eric, aiding Dustin slightly. He couldnt help but enjoy the sight of Eric infront of him. "Our table is by the fire place" Luca said as they entered the pub.
I see that i am obviously interrupting something and just go to a booth and sit down.
Dustin sat down and thanked Luka for helping him. "If I do find my alpha mate I'm going to quit being a surrogate and focus on my own family. I do want a family since I grew up in an orphanage and was never adopted", Dustin said thinking about his past
I watch the men eating and talking together. They look like best friends, if not more. I don't even realize I'm staring at them as i desire about being part of them.
Dustin notices Kody looking at them and waves at him
Kory sees something in his peripheral and looks up. "H-huh?"
Eric was talking with Luca while Dustin waved over to Kory.
Luca smiled as he chatted with Eric, He turned to Dustin. "So Dustin what are you studing at the college?" Luka asked.
"Well, I'm majoring in both history and business Luka. I want a career in either of them since they are two of my passions in life", Dustin said
"Uh... h-hi." Kory said nervously.
"Oh hi how are you", Dustin said hearing Kody talking to him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,239 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,566 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,831 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,335 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather