Baby Steps
[color=#333333]
[size=x-small]So yeah, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I had an idea for an rp, one that would mostly be between two people.
I'm posting this in both places for now. I will delete one or the other later.)

Its based on an idea for a story I had, but I was thinking that it could make a cute and fun rp.

Thing is, I have the two main characters in planned already. Or at least to a point.

Whoever decides to play will of course pick which role they want, as I'm fine playing either.

The chars are completely solid attitude wise, I just have some simple ideas, but I'm open to change. 

Honestly, I'm not really that picky, but I thought I'd propose the idea first, and then post the idea, characters, and a short bio

The main two chars aren't a couple, but that could change if the other player wants to do a romance or whatever.

Anyway, they are two guys who are brought together because of a mistake.

Char 1 whose name is Jesse, has decided that he can finally give in to his late wife's request that he find a surrogate to carry the child she never could.

Note: they had her eggs frozen.

Char number 2, Bret, was engaged/married, to male or female, -player decides- to someone who leaves him for someone else after he gets artificially inseminated with the child they had both discussed having.

Anyway, turns out that a mistake at the clinic caused Bret to be inseminated with Jesse's 'eggs'.
Whether its one or twins can be discussed, but no more then that please.

Cue the two coming to an agreement that they will work things out. And Bret is living with Jesse because of his breakup/ a need to find a new proper living space.

First thumbnail is a ref pic of Bret, second is Jesse.
Disclaimer: I don't own the pics, just searched for ones I thought fit close enough and used a sketch app to alter them a little.

Bret Holland:
Carrier
Hair: Honey blonde, short, slightly wavy
Eyes: bluish green
Height: 5'10/5'11
Weight: average, slender, runners build
Extra Info: To be added

XxxxxX
Jesse Fenris
Seeder
Hair: raven black, curly, longish-collar length-
Eyes: steel grey
Height:6'0/6'1
Weight: lean, toned, he's a swimmer
Extrq Info-to be added

If anyone's interested, please let me know...thank you undefined I think this could be fun.

Also, just letting anyone who's interested, you can change the name of the char you want to play if you prefer. You can also choose their personality. The chars above are just the ones I had planned out for the story, but can be changed for the rp to suit the players needs or wishes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm interested in doing this
Thank you so much for your interest. I'd be happy to rp with you.
You are welcome is it OK if I play Bret I'll probably change his first name
Yes that fine. And feel free to change it to whatever you'd like. You can also suggest other changes if u want. I'm open to all, and I just thought of this as a basis, so it can be changed to suit the player.
Also would you like to rp here or on discord. I'm fine with either

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,534 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,424 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,267 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 67,445 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 31,649 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 19,720 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,453 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 30,974 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 25,547 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 630 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx