Open pregnant lumberjack hunk <3
ONE SPOT AVAILABLE
"yeah, i think i'll read for a bit, but i see ya' in there when i tap out for the night, man. go on ahead and get to bed, ill be there when im done reading" i say with a smile as you walk off and i dive into my book. about and hour and a half passes when i decide to head to bed for the night. as i walk down the hall, i take off my thick jeans, fold them and then take off my tank top and fold that as well. once i finish folding the clothes, i place them on the nightstand next to the bed and clad in grey calvin klein underwear, i waddle into the bed. as i get in, the bed squeaked as loud as possible, and a hand on my belly, i see you dodge up, confused and awoken.
(Sorry for the delay, didn't realized that your post was on a new page)
I had taken off my wet shirt and jeans. I was sleeping on my belly, having a erotic dream, when you came into the bed. I jump up, uncovering my form from the blankets. This reveals that my choose of underwear was a jockstrap, so my buttcheeks are exposed to the air. "What's going on?" I ask groggily.
"ahh... i'm sorry man, i'm just getting to bed.." i say, nervously as i look at your face, but then i look down to see that incredible ass... round yet firm, the perfect ass. it bowed out on the sides and had zero hair on it. so as i slip into bed, when i lay down, all i can stare at is your ass. so as 10 minutes pass, you see me, my belly going straight up in the air, and my big underwear bulge nearly the size of a baseball mitt. you smile as you catch me staring at your ass...
"Do you like what you see?" I say looking at his growing erection. "Cause I know that I do." I move closer to the large lumberjack so that our skin meet. I place an arm over your belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,335 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,536 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant Spouse Competition popop 1 677 08-28-2022, 02:42 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  O Partner "Eternally" Pregnant popop 3 1,250 03-23-2022, 06:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,395 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Heart O Pregnant Town snarry0901 19 2,762 05-11-2021, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,008 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap