Open Detroit Become Human (Open for a Hank)
A Hank x Connor Mpreg Rp
Smile 
Set in the world of Detroit: Become Human, post-game plot.

Connor is recalled to CyberLife to receive an experimental upgrade. His advanced design makes him the most suitable model for testing. The upgrade is an artificial womb and modified chassis capable of intaking biological material and growing a human lifeform. Connor is instructed to find a human male he finds suitable for procreation. Being in love with Hank, the choice is obvious. Hank can potentially react one of two ways. One: it’s his second chance at being a father. Two: he has PTSD over his first son dying and is confrontational the entire pregnancy. (This plot is not mine I just liked the idea of it)

Name: Connor Anderson
Species: Android
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/c9/05/...061ed0.jpg
Extra:
~ He does not know what to think of the update he was given or how to tell Hank about it
Hank was unaware of the upgrade that was offered, or even that Connor had accepted it. As far as he was aware, Connor was a police-grade RK model. It was certainly in his program to be pleasant, and good with children... but an android hosting paternal or maternal feelings was still something Hank would need time to wrap his head around. He'd heard of it; androids of a different subclass opting to take part in the trials and attempt to carry children. At first, there was a small pre-approved list for which androids would be able to get the upgrade. Nanny androids, caretakers, maids... ones who had been pre-programmed to adore children. The list gradually got longer and longer as they encountered numerous successful births, and now even military grade androids would be available for upgrade.

Hank hadn't voiced his opinion on it publicly yet. In fact, he wasn't even sure how he felt about it himself. On the one hand, surrogacy had been normalized in human beings, and this was essentially the same concept. On the other, he wasn't so sure that military grade androids should be allowed to get pregnant. What if they hurt themselves, or the baby? The field is no place for a pregnancy.

The lieutenant seemed exhausted as he pushed through the front door of his home, sliding his coat off and greeting Sumo quietly.

"Connor? I'm home.", he called gruffly. He'd gotten a text from the android, apparently they 'needed to talk'. He wandered into the kitchen where he was sure Connor was waiting, sighing heavily.

"Look, if this is about Gavin I'm sorry, alright? Prick had it coming when I clocked him in the mouth.", he muttered, having been put on a week-long suspension for decking the fellow detective. It was annoying for sure, but he was tired of listening to him shit-talk Connor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,265 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 949 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,763 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,938 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,156 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,553 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,140 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop