Open Purge Night (Open to all)
When a couple of guys try to survive the cursed night, new life is born.
(Apologies. I thought I had responded.)

“No, I don’t actually,” Kylar stated in regards to the question of how many bullets he put into someone. “But I’ll take your word for it. A guy with that sort of medical practice has to know his way around a trigger if he’s risking it on a night like this, after all.”

As Kylar followed him, someone else ran through the chaos, pregnant from the looks of it. From the sounds of it, it seemed like the figure and Ryder knew one another. Before much of a conversation could be had, Ryder was pushing his daughter back into the more secure safety of his house. Not wanting to take chances out any longer than he already was, Kylar eased himself inside with his bag slung over one shoulder and his other hand resting off the trigger of his sub machine gun. Once Jackson was inside, he closed the door.

“Well, thank you for letting me ride this out for the night. Just point me somewhere to go and I’ll do my best to keep the noise down.”
“I have a room you can stay in. Upstairs first on the left.” He said walking over to check on his daughter. He could tell she was a little scared. Usually he sent her to stay with her grandparents up in Canada during this time but
she kept saying she wanted to stay so he reluctantly agreed.

Elizabeth eventually falls asleep near Ryder. He gets ready to take her to her room.
Jethro Grantham: I just called home and My 2 Oldest Nate & Pete got everything under control over there...
Austin Mahone: I am so glad they are staying safe...
Ryder checked the time on his watch. It was just past nine. “Can this night move any slower?” He heard something outside. It sounded like someone was trying to break in. He grabs a Baseball bat and slowly approached from behind. And then a direct hit to the back of the skull. Call it childish but the sound that came from it made Ryder laugh a little. “He’s not dead. Just gonna suffer severe brain damage.” He just left the unconscious dude there and went back inside.
Kylar motioned with his index and middle finger, denoting the peace sign before walking off in the direction Ryder had given him. For a presumably single father, he lived nice enough. Kylar walked into the room and just for paranoia’s sake, he checked everything over. He had heard of good samaritans that trapped people in their homes, after all. After that, he eased on the bed and started finishing his work on the computer. Once he finished, he pulled a bottle of liquor out. Normally he celebrated at a bar with his colleagues, but since he was the odd one out, it looked like he would be toasting to himself. That was until he heard the disturbance. It seemed like Ryder solved it, bloody bat and all.

“Everything good,” he called out anyways, just to be on the safe side. He wasn’t opposed to tossing the bottle and popping it with his gun to start a fire should the worst case scenario come to mind.
Ryder went back to checking the cameras. Everything seemed normal. As normal as a purge night could be at least. He hadn’t really understood why the purge was even created to begin with. I mean he understood the economy at the time was shit as well as tensions but now it was just fine. There was no need for such a holiday. Population control?

Ryder tries to clear his mind of thoughts and went to go to sleep. By the time he woke up, everything would be just fine. Or not. Or either way this goes.
Kylar wanted to rest. With a bathroom in the room, it was tempting to want to do it. But, if memory served him with the way Ryder carried the bloody baseball bat, they weren’t exactly safe, even with a few security measures in place. Why not extend an olive branch a little further and help out? He could worry about a shower and some other luxuries when this nightmare was over.

“So,” he announced. “Outside of offering free stay and surviving a night of the apocalypse, what does a guy like yourself do for a living?”

Kylar still wore his black attire for the time being, having his gun to his holster.

“You seem to handle it all, rather, alone. Do you want some help, the occasional switchout or even something to pass time with? They usually make things go by a little quicker.”
“Uhm.. I don’t really do much.” Being a little confused a little. “I guess it could work.”
Jethro Grantham: We make Videos for Our Youtube Channel...
Austin Grantham: Yeah and also We make Gameplays for Our Gaming Youtube Channel...
Jethro Grantham: My 2 Sons Nate & Pete love to play Fortnite they are addicted to that game...
“I work as a test driver for a bunch of cars. Giving feedback and sometimes I even get to take them out on the track. And trust me when I say it’s pretty fun till you spin out into a wall.” He said jokingly.
(Is this open (
It’s been closed for some time as the original person behind the idea left the community (at least on the website).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,260 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 937 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 455 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 305 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,930 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,126 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,545 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,129 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM