Open The Facility (Open to all)
“We are not responsible for any harm or death of workers”
This roleplay is going based off a failed rp I did a while back.
“Welcome to Core Research and Technology (CRT). We hope you enjoy your time here.”

Here you can be anything. Such as a “Experiment”/ Test Subject, medic,guard, researcher, etc. Some subjects allowed to walk around, some are too dangerous.

Name: Ryder Jones
Pregnant?: No (If so, how far along?)
Additional Info: 5’5, a little short; Silver Hair, Green eyes, typically Kind, won’t hesitate to fight if needed.

Ryder walks down the hallway, swiping his keycard and entering his office and fills out some paperwork. This was a normal day so far.
Name: Jacob Green
Pregnant: Yes ( 8 month, twins but he doesn't know)
Additional Info: brown hair, gold eyes, 5'4

Jacob waited in the waiting room, massaging his eight-month-old belly. Came for a follow-up visit today. But from this morning he had felt contractions, which worried him more.
Ryder walked in and looked over toward Jacob,seeing he was a little uncomfortable. He rushed over and put him into a wheelchair. “How long has it been since you first started experiencing this?”
— I don't know, somehow since morning... Does that mean something wrong? - he asked, holding his stomach as the doctor led him into the examination room. Inside, he felt helpless and embarrassed. He didn't know what was happening or why the doctor was so oversensitive. Could it be that time already?
“There’s no need to panic. This is normal. You are going to be fine. I need you to calm down”
He enters the room. “Mind putting on this hospital gown?”
— Yes, please.. But could you please do that? It's a bit hard for me to bend down.. - he asked politely and slowly sat down on the couch, gasping under his breath. He looked at the doctor until he finally dared and added — I was artificially inseminated and I am a virgin... Will it feel a little different during childbirth? - He was all flushed and ashamed
“As far as I know, it will make little difference if any at all.” He said, helping put the gown on.
“Any past medical history I should be aware of?”
— Probably not... - he replied, feeling free between his legs when he was not wearing any underwear - What examinations will you do? - he asked as he lay down on the couch and massaged his big belly.
Name: Austin Mahone Grantham
Pregnant: Yes (2 Months)
Spouse: Jethro Grantham

Austin Grantham: Sorry Ryan for being late on my first day i was stuck in traffic...
Austin Grantham: So Ryan what you want me to do?
“I just need to quickly go check on something. In the meantime, set up the ultrasound device. Let me know if anything happens.”
He walked out for a moment.
Jacob looked at the hospital staff and gave them a small smile. At that moment, he focused on his baby (He doesn't know about the twins yet). He bent his knees, and his smooth and innocent womb could be seen through the hem of his exposed shirt.
Austin Grantham: Okay...
Austin Grantham: So Jacob is it your first? (Trying to have small talk with the patient)
Austin Grantham: The ultrasound device is all set up...
Jacob smiles at the nurse, still massaging his stomach.
- Yes, I'm very excited... I don't have any partner, but I'll be fine. I can deal with one baby... - he says with conviction.
Austin Grantham: I still remember when Me & Jethro have our first child together...
Austin Grantham: Our Luke is 5 Years Old now... and This is Our 2nd Child (Rubs his Stomach)
— Congratulations to you... - He smiled sincerely at him, feeling at one point a short but strong contraction. — Ouch, baby is very active today... - he says through clenched teeth.
Ryder walks back in. “Alright I’m back. Are you ready to see your baby for the last time?” (On a screen obviously)
— Of course! - he pulls the gown up so that he is completely naked from the hips down.
— Is everything OK? - he asked the doctor, feeling the baby's strong kicks.

(If Daniel isn't working here, would he come out? It doesn't fit that a stranger for Jacob walks into the room during his examination)
“Did you know you were expecting twins?” He asked, a little surprised.
— Listen? Are you kidding? - he asked, fear in his eyes. On each ultrasound, the gynecologist only talked about one child. He was terrified that he might have twins and that alone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,261 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 941 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 456 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 306 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,758 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,932 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,143 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,547 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,132 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop