Open Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only)
The intimate moment didn't unsettle Markus, instead he brought his hands around Koi's waist and pecked his lips. "Yeah, I get what you mean," He reassured him, leisurely stroking the other's hips. "I'll try and go gentle on you."

His words were sealed with a perfect kiss. A slow, deep lip locking, his tongue pushing inside to join, savoring him. He lifted Koi's hips enough to align his cock to his entrance, the tip slowly but surely pushing it, spreading his tense muscles apart and making the older man groan at the sensations Koi's ever so tight hole brought upon his engorged length. This probably wasn't the best position to start out 'gentle'.
In response, Koi nodded, glad that Markus was actually being gentle for once in his life. His stomach was a bit like he swallowed a medium sized beach ball but it was still definitely there in all of its fertile glory. He smiled once again, this time brighter, sensing that his Markus was working on being more along the lines of genuine to him.

"Thank you, babe." He replied to his boyfriend's embrace, comforted by it, calmed by his presence even though he was much more bigger, stronger and faster than he was. He blushed when he was kissed, responding with a peek back, soon deepening his kiss, never stopping but eventually did such to break for air.

He tried to relax this time, closing his eyes first for a moment as he was slowly being filled up with steamy, perfectly sculpted cock, trying to breathe and not panic again. In and out he took a breath, held it for a moment and then let it out in a whoosh of air.

As he heard him breathing he focused on that, he grabbed Markus's strong, rock hard arms after reaching up, never letting go as the frequency of the pain steadily arose. Life was filled with both pleasure, joy and pain and right now those were half of what he truly felt. As he was further filled he gasped, but before he could think further he simply gazed up into Markus's eyes and everything else melted away, in a positive way though.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Markus held Koi's eyes, staring deeply into them as he went deeper inside him, penetrating his smaller body and stretching him wider open, enjoying every sound that fell from his boyfriend's lips. His every whine, whimper and gasp... Just everything.

His hands came to grasp Koi firmly by the waist, deciding it'd be better to change positions, and manhandled him easily to make him lay on the mattress on his side, while Markus massive frame was knelt close to him, his cock entering him once again.

"This position is better for love making when you're so sensitive like you are right now," His hips began to roll into Koi, his throbbing length filling him up entirely, easily reaching into the other's womb. "I can feel you're wet... I didn't know you could get wet. Is it the pregnancy?" He went on to ask with a small grin.

His pace quickened a bit more and he tilted his head back, thoroughly enjoying Koi's natural tightness. "I love how full you are of me right now," Markus said through his heavy breathing, a hand coming down to touch Koi's belly and the way his stomach bulged out with his dick.

"I can feel my cock stretching you out even more whenever I slide back in, babe. I love the sensations you bring onto your Master's cock. You're going to make me cum so easily."
Koi kept his eyes firmly locked on Markus's, seeming to peer into his very soul as he did with his. With each thrust he felt him delve deeper and deeper into his true self, never wanting to ever be without him, never ever. He gripped the bedsheets with a shaky, unsteady hand, never letting go of them, not until he reached the threshold of pleasure.

With each vocalization between him and his much larger sized lover, he found himself steadily relaxing, slowly becoming his true self. He sighed, pleasure streaming and stemming from each and every single word spoken between him and his mate.

When gripped by the waist, filled by Markus's cock but uncomfortable, he felt as though was at the mercy of his boyfriend, and when he was thus turned and laid on his side the pressure on his back and hips was nonexistant, therefore .. it was a thing of the past. In other words, it was just nothing more than a memory as of now.

"Aw, thank you, Markus." He sighed dreamily, never leaving the presence of his beloved's handsome eyes, not even for a single minute. He felt more easier to enter and cruise through now that he was sopping wet in the area between his legs that was already slowly loosening up.

"I think it is .. I am not sure but I will be much more horny as the pregnancy progresses so you can get all your sexual frustrations out. But I should probably as my doctor before that. Don't you think, babe?"

"I love how full of you i am too, god Markus you make me so hot like a raging wildfire." He bucked his own hips, the hips that were once bruised, sore and achy but now working at a better pace one time, two .. three times, leading him to ask a question of what was of great interest to him. "Can I ride you, Master? I promise to be a naughty boy." He was beginning to let his lewd act continue.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

The sopping wet hole wrapped around his cock made him regret for a moment ever leaving Koi. Truth was, he did spend an amazing time whilst being inside him, and he couldn't turn his back on how good sex was, even when Koi was far inexperienced than all the lovers and partners he'd ever been with.

"I bet you'll be. I'll make sure to keep my needs satisfied," He chuckled into the kiss, hands moving in time to grope Koi's bubble ass and sitting up with the younger boy on his lap, pretty much impaled on his dick.

"You can ride me, make sure to do it nice and hot for daddy. I'm very, very close to shooting my load," He said, aware that he was nearly in his peak and would explode inside Koi's unprotected yet already pregnant insides.

"Come on, I want to make your womb full again, baby boy." The talks about the doctor's appointment and anything baby-related could wait, right now he just wanted to leave Koi sore and full. "Go harder, I want you to feel me even deeper."
Although shy by force of habit, and nature, Koi threw full caution to the wind, (mentally to say) and let forth many a moan, each one shaking beneath the strain of urgency to be expressed quickly. He gripped his more dominant lover by the arms, completely at his mercy as he was held down by his body itself without much force exerted forth. The words that his "dominant" had purred lustfully and playfully had made his cock harder than stone itself, causing him to begin squirming as if his skinny, lithe as a cheetah, and more frail body had a mind of it's own, greatly dwarfed beneath the more beefed up, muscled fom of his partner's own one, it's perfectness seeming to mock him emotionally.

His belly had greatly ballooned out these past few nine months, becoming of a considerate size as it curved outward in a swell from the space between his abs which had now become more breast like and halted at the top of where his pelvis met, perfectly aligned in all of it's pregnant, lewdly, sweat drenched and nude glory. He reached down, wrapping each finger around the four sides of his cock and began to stroke upon it to further his courage in movements, he bit his lip with a sharp canine, let forth a shaky sigh as he began gyrating his hips back and forth in a thrusting like motion, as if he were rocking which he did slightly to propel his motions, placing both hands down and resting such upon his partner's perfectly sculpted chested abs, he added more to the mix of sexual activity as he began bouncing up and down, feeling like a jackrabbit being pounded by a jackhammer of a cock.

"A-Ahhh! .. fuck! I miss dick this good! yes Daddy Markus yes .. fuck me! dont stop! .. d-dont stop! I am your whore! fuck my man pussy, destroy me till I fucking cum!" He cried out in a scream like moan, not realizing that they had neighbors. He blushed as he realized that he was horny beyond belief more than usual, and he rocked his hips as he stroked his cock along with the rhythm of multitasking, which was riding the erect cock of his "dominant". "Baby boy Koi will keep his big Daddy entertained, even when he is tired, he lives to serve your every need. He always will." He purred softly in his Master's ear, delivering a few nibbles and bites upon his earlobe and neck, kissing and leaving love marks known as hickies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,256 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 935 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 453 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 303 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,750 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,120 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 402 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,544 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,128 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush