Open Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only)
Markus pulled away from his current lover and asked them to leave, his eyes solely fixated on Koi and his sudden outburst. The older man narrowed his gaze, almost in a menacing way, then cooked an eyebrow, "I was never yours, to begin with," He began to close the distance between them both, stepping closer and closer to Koi, "You were the one who let me fuck you that night. Or do I need to fucking remind you?" He was a lot closer now and he nudged Koi against the bathroom wall. "So don't you fucking go around thinking I owe you loyalty. You're nothing to me."
Koi's hands curled into fists, tightly clenched at his sides. He glared harshly sat the older aged man, wanting to rip his head from his shoulders but knew he couldn't. M-Markus. .. I .." As he was wedged into a corner and once more he felt smaller than he already was. And when he was being cussed at as if he was nothing more than just a little kid he swallowed, looking up at Markus fearfully. "I .. I understand .. I need to leave now .. my mother is worried sick about me." He tried to come up with s convincing enough lie, hopping not to be yelled at.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Markus kept his glare on Koi, like he was absolutely pissed that the boy was even breathing near him. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on staying any longer. I'm just wasting my time here with you," He turned around and left.

It was that easy for him to simply discard his lovers, break their hearts if they had harvested feelings for him, and shatter their entire stability into little pieces. Markus went on with his day, finally free for spring break and tonight he'd most likely just drink the night away with friends and those could be his plans for the whole week, most likely.

Of course, he was entirely unaware Koi would soon come with news that would force him to acknowledge him, while he was living his best life, fucking around with anyone he wanted nearly every night.
Simply, Koi directed his eyes directed downward, swallowing hard. He wanted to do do anything to escape the glare boring holes through his once brave facade. He frowned at the words being spoken to him by Markus, the man who barely knew he esifter.

"Fine! .. just leave." He said the first word, the others becoming much more softer. He felt hopeless. He placed his back against the wall bed braced himself against, sliding down the wall with a broken sob.

He spent the night in his dorm's bathroom for the night, finding friendship with the nearest toilet. Sighing, he thought about Markus the Heartbreakers, or atleast that is what he kept to himself. He was helpless to Markus's dashing looks, gaining the presence of sadness that fostered from the inside out.

That next morning, he arose to his feet wobbly, trying to adjust his jeans and began dusting off shirt when done. He was eager to see Markus for some reason, wanting him to love him and shower him with affection. He visited the super market, searching many various aisle for a pregnancy test that was truly accurate. There were so many!

He went home, checked and waited.
After that something popped up on the device.

He was pregnant.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Markus went on like nothing ever happened between him and Koi.
He had plans for tonight, going out with friends, drinking and being between someone's legs, fucking them senseless.

He was unaware of the news Koi was about to break out for him; was also unaware he had been asking around to know where Markus lived.

So that meant he certainly wasn't expecting Koi to be standing on the other side of the door when he came to open, "What the hell are you doing here?" His tone wasn't as harsh as the day before, but his gaze wasn't welcoming at all.

"So? You're gonna say something or just going to stay there all mute?" He cocked an eyebrow, truly unamused. He seemed to be in a rush and impatient. It irked him to find Koi to be there, he felt like he wouldn't like what the freshman was about to drop on him.
Saddened, Koi wiped away a stray tear from his eye which had betrayed him by expressing itself, swallowing (or atleast trying to) keep his emotions in check but right now was not a positive thing to be going through.

He knew that Markus was a well known and beloved jock of a very high status around school but right now he needed someone to embrace him close and that special someone was Markus, his ex boyfriend. No matter how much of a unfeeling jerk he was.

"Markus .. there is something I .. I need to t..tell you. I know that I.. I am the last person you wished to see here but promise you won't be mad .. the truth is .. we will be welcoming a kid. I found out a few days ago. You're going to be a daddy. Um .. Can we talk?" He said softly.

He hoped that he would not be blamed or pushed away. He smiled softly, but it did not reach its full potential. Nor did his eyes twinklewith the happiness which he once had when he was little without a single care in the whole entire world.

Markus' entire face remained emotionless, like he was expecting something more, certainly not amused. "I sincerely hope you're joking right now," He said, shaking his head. "Is this some kind of stupid joke for me to fall back on to you again?" Mostly, Markus seemed tired and done with this conversation.

He dropped his hand from the door and looked at Koi's belly, frowning. "If that were even true, I've got no guarantee the kid is mine. So no, we're not 'welcoming' a kid," He snapped at Koi, suddenly losing his temper. Immediately, though, he began to feel even more annoyed. "Look, I've been sleeping around with more people than I can remember, and it's normal you'd do the same. You don't owe me anything, you can fuck whoever you want, just don't come back to fucking ruin my life," At this point, Markus had closed the distance, speaking closely and menacingly to Koi, his hand had unconsciously come up to fist the younger's shirt.
Koi's smile faded completely from his face, kind of expecting Markus to atleast smile and say that he would indeed be a proud father but instead he was met with impatience, selfishness and most of all, anger. "N .. no Markus .. I am serious .. I went to the doctor and everything." He was also frustrated but tried not to fall victim to his emotions but it was just a matter of time before he self destructed like a bomb. "I even took a pregnancy test."

"M .. Markus, how could you say that? I am not a slut. I have only slept with you and you alone. It is "our" child" and that means you and I created it! He began to raise his own voice, his once soft, gentle eyes becoming fixed into a hard glare up at Markus. "How dare you! I slept with you and you got me pregnant and you act like you don't care! well you should care now buddy! I am carrying your child and if you think you are getting out of this you are sorely mistaken, I will tell everyone about this if you don't help me." He put both hands on his belly, wanting to burst into tears. He gasped as his shirt was suddenly grabbed by his shirt, becoming fearful of his ex boyfriend like always whenever he got passed off.

"Let me go you heartless bastard!" He growled, trying to free his shirt from Markus's grip. "I .. I am not scared of you a ..anymore." He placed his hands on Markus's chest, trying to push him away. "Y .. You are just a big bully but now I am through getting pushed around! You hear me!" He shouted at Markus and then swallowed, instantly regretting what he said, his eyes becoming wide and fearful.

"Please Markus .. I can't do this alone." He said, his voice softening, quivering. "Please .." He grabbed Markus's wrists, placing them on the sides of his belly. "Please .. I need you."

Markus became witness to Koi's sudden outburst and stared closely at him, even when the boy was hitting his chest in anger and frustration. Yet, it didn't even faze him one bit.

Lastly, though, when Koi broke down before his eyes, begging Markus in that soft, broken tone of his, the older man gave in, letting his hands rest at the sides of Koi's belly and moving himself closer.

"It's okay, Koi. Let's just forget about this fight," He rubbed his belly gently for a few seconds, before nudging Koi inside and wrapping his strong arms around his much smaller frame.

This was it. His past mistakes and immature moments had led up to this moment right here with his ex boyfriend. So yes, he was going to be a father now. Did he think he could fully commit to this thing with Koi now? He wasn't so sure.

"I can try, I'll be here," He whispered, lowering his lips so that he was speaking directly against Koi's ear. His hand was rubbing circles on Koi's bottom back, before he pulled his head back just enough to press a long, firm kiss on Koi's lips, kissing him again for the first time in months. Somehow he had missed the warmth of Koi's ever so soft lips. His tongue came in to join as well, exploring his cavity with passion like the night the brought them into this moment.
Koi broke down, his shoulders rising and falling with what were sobs, his body betrayed him. He was lost in an endless wave of sadness, a long time of depression from being his nd his ex boyfriends asshole friends punching bag. He wanted to be with Markus, even if he would never truly gain his love.

As much as he was ashamed to admit living was hellish without his Markus but in this moment he wanted to be with him, even when he was a plaything. He wanted to be there, even if it was just for a brief minute.

"... Okay .." He said softly, sniffling softer. He looked up when he was embraced by his larger sized ex boyfriend, gazing up into his eyes as he could do such forever. He walked inside of the dorm, within moments he was hearing the presence of Markus's whisper, taken further with his lips claiming his, causing his tongue to dance with his in sync.

"Please Markus .. take me." Gently, he blushed a bright red, moaning between his and Markus pauses between liplocks. His length strained against his stretchable boxers, causing his blush to brighten.

Markus couldn't help the smirk that curled up his lips the moment the boy melted against his much bigger frame. His embrace only tightened and he trailed his lips down to Koi's neck, peppering soft, lingering kisses on his soft as silk skin.

"That's my good boy," A low chuckle made his chest rumble slightly, "Thank you for allowing me to make it up to you," He pulled back just enough go slip Koi's shirt off, revealing his small baby bump, "Our baby, huh," He looked back into Koi's eyes and began to kiss him again, hard and deep.

His hands deftly unfastened Koi's pants and tugged them down along with his underwear, his hardening member exposed. Markus pulled his shirt off as well and shoved his own pants and underwear down, his majestic length spurting out, fully erected. "Get on your knees and lube it up with your mouth for me. Will you, baby?" He smirked, lustful eyes staring directly at Koi's innocent face.
Koi tried but could not keep back the blush that had formed on his face, his tongue licking his lips as if he saw something delicious (or someone). In that case it was Markus, his jock ex boyfriend. When the grip of Markus's embrace closed in further he sighed with what seemed like relief as he was being explored by his hungering lips upon his neck, tilting his head to a side, opposite of where his lips were at.

When Koi was praised he expressed a smile, the first one in years, usually frowning because of being bullied. But now he was happy as a clam. "I am a good boy, I am your good boy." He blushed as his shirt was suddenly removed without permission but he did not complain.

"Yep, our baby." He looked downward at his belly, rubbing at the presence of what was a small lump of a thing (atleast .. for now). He took in a soft, yet deep breath .. then let it out of his relaxed lungs comfortably, gazing up and into the depths of Markus's eyes with what was of a warm smile. He closed his eyes and focused, kissing his lover's lips back, matching the intensity.

When his jeans were being loosened by the button holding them together, he bit his lower lip. He sighed again, this time shaky. He lowered himself to his knees before his boyfriend, reaching out and wrapping a hand around his boyfriend's eagerly waiting to be touched cock, not caring how many men he slept with.

"Yeah, I can, babe. I have wanted to suck your cock since forever Markus." He purred dreamily.

He opened his mouth, smacking his boyfriend's girth against his lips in a playful sort of way a few times as he lifted his eyes, never leaving Markus's before slipping it into the depths of his mouth whole as he was swallowing it. He reached down to his own decently sized length, wrapping his hand around it and began jerking himself off. He began slowly, picking up the pace while orally suckling upon Markus's deliciously bare
cock as well.

"Mmmh .." He moaned gently with each slurp, each one muffled by the thickness of Markus stuffing his mouth entirely.

Markus had other men suck him off in the past, sure, that was nothing new, but having Koi here on his knees, with his cock in his mouth, had him a bit too aroused.

Maybe it was the fact that the boy was so inexperienced and so innocent, and he loved that about him, loved knowing he had permanently tainted him and his now pregnant body.

The older male hummed appreciatively, enjoying those warm, tender lips being pleasantly wrapped around his fat girth. "Good, that feels great," He hissed, gripping a fistful of Koi's hair in his large hand. "Deeper, take it deeper," He demanded, feeling himself getting more worked up by the second.

"If I didn't know you, I'd think you're the new slut around campus," Came his way words, perhaps too dirty for the younger one, but Markus didn't care to diminish him or humiliate him this way. He could make it up with more fake compliments later.

"Fuck..." He grunted out when he felt himself getting incredibly close to his climax. "E-Enough..." He yanked Koi by the hair to get him off his cock and making him fall a bit backwards on his ass. "Get up, go to my bedroom," He stated, now standing there fully naked, his cock steadily oozing pre.
Koi knew that he was not as skilled with blowjobs like his boyfriend's one night stands but he tried his very best. He hummed gentle, muffled moans of joy, wanting to taste more than his ex boyfriend's cock. He wanted the snow white cream that would soon squirter out of it, drop by glorious drop.

He worked his mouth muscles, managing to get halfway down his ex boyfriend's thick, juicy length, trying to deep throat him but failing miserably so he suckled upon it in his own way.

He touched himself with a dainty sized hand, keeping the other one held around his ex's baby maker. He rubbed his belly for a moment, knowing that he was happy in this moment that both Markus and Koi shared in the throes of lust together.

His lower jaw was getting sore but he did as he was told by Markus, opening his mouth as much as it would naturally. He closed his eyes, focusing on his task and allowed himself to fall prey to his slutty side for the first time.

He blushed a bright pink at Markus's lewd comment, not knowing that Markus was speaking falsely to him with face compliments, he was too caught up to know. "Uhm .. thanks Markus. I am your slut and yours alone."

Before he could finish his first suck he was stopped by Markus who roughly yanked him by the roots of his hair, grunting as he hit the floor and winced as he rubbed his butt. "Y.. Yes Markus." He stuttered, fumbling over his words as he rushed to the bedroom that he was raped in. He wanted to be hesitant of going in such a room again but he was scared of what Markus would do if he did such.

His cock was left covered in the younger's slobber and his own pre juices. His longer fingers wrapped around his shaft, jerking himself off slow but steadily as he follower after Koi.

"See? We get to have nice reconciliation sex in the same room we had our first time together in," He husked behind Koi as they both stood in the bedroom he raped Koi in. The hand that was not on his cock came to grasp his waist while he kissed the back of Koi's neck.

"Aren't you happy about that, baby?" The question was probably unnecessary, but he couldn't care less. Markus shoved Koi towards the bed then, the momentarily sweet seconds now gone. He climbed on the bed and on top of Koi. "I'm glad we're back together now," He grinned, rubbing his swelled up cock against Koi's nearly virgin tight hole.
Heart 
Koi stayed standing, watching from the corner of his eye às he heard the sound of Markus approaching with slow, predator like steps. He quivered but trying hardest not to. As time passed on breathing seemed to become a thing of the past

When his neck was touched and kissed upon by familiar lips he moaned softly, feeling an urge to moan, feeling softly. He was frightened like the first time but did not dare to struggle. Not even a little bit. After all, he saw how angry Markus could become.

"Y..Yes Markus .. I am." He cursed in his mind as he stuttered. He often did that such thing whenever he was nervous. And right now he was for some reason. He grunted gently as he was roughly shoved toward the direction the bed, walking to it and laying down on his back. He had flashbacks, shaking his head to rid his mind of them.

"I .. I am glad too." He purred gently, hoping that Markus would be gentle. "M .. Markus .. I .. I .. ohhh." Moaning, he began breathing harder, feeling an uneasiness arise.

Koi's nervous demeanor was easy to pinpoint for the older man. The boy needed some sense of protection or safety, and it was all too obvious for Markus, the one who should provide that just to get what he wanted from Koi.

Markus' hips rolled back and forth, causing his cockhead to apply even more pressure on Koi's entrance before it popped inside and made the older man groan in pleasure. "You're...perfectly tight for my cock," Markus brought his hands to grip Koi's wrists above his head.

"You're tense," He whispered all of sudden, stopping mid thrust and kissing the back of Koi's neck. "You need to relax... Hmm, what's going on?" He wrapped an arm around Koi's middle, at least the first half of his cock already buried inside Koi.
Koi tried his very hardest not to but whimpered, glancing around the room, (the same room he forcefully lost his innocence inside of. He quivered, yet eager at the same time, feeling as if it were his first time all over again.

As his beloved's length was slowly rubbing against him, he closed his eyes, (tightly ignored I may add) sensing the sheer painful situation as it grew upon being penrtrated from behind. " I .. I think this is a bad idea .. I .. w .. what if it hurts the baby .." Once more he stuttered, but felt his hands being pinned by his wrists and hands. "Please .. let go."

He felt each brutal flashback of "that night" in his head, instantly but trying not to regret the such decision. Something was strange feeling, he wondered if he would be let go or violated again.

As time passed he became breathless, he was having a mental breakdown in that room. He did want to be with Markus but he needed a bit of time to heal, both mentally and physically.

He was confused. Very, very confused.

He hoped that he would not be pushed away.

Markus sure was an asshole more often than not, and had treated Koi like shit for the most part, but he wasn't oblivious. The change in Koi's demeanor became quite obvious to him, sensing something was wrong as it wasn't just nerves.

He moved away, finding that Koi was breathing fast like he was in the middle of a panic attack or something along those lines, and the younger boy didn't seem aware that Markus had moved away as he stayed frozen on the spot.

"Koi..." He called out to him, his hand coming to rest on his bottom back, the other came to touch his waist and pull him from the position he was in, instead making the panicking boy sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms around him. "Calm down, just try to breath."
Koi swallowed once more, trying to get his breathing back to a normal pace. He thought of Markus as a true lover, even though he was sleeping around with each study man who came his way. Life was like a dream and even though he was abused he would do it all again the same exact way.

As he felt his beloved faulted away, Koi became less tense, his brain telling him that he was in a bit less danger. He tried his hardest, his body still fearful yet aroused as well.

As his name was spoken, he did as he was told, slowly taking the time to take in breaths in ... then out. Repeating the phase he practiced breathing techniques, soon calming down as his body was wrapped up tightly like a lover's embrace.

"I .. I'm calm. Can we start all over again? I know you are trying to right your wrongs and I appreciate and cherish you for that and so much more. Truly, I do babe." He told his feelings as he lowered himself, perching his scrawny self down onto Marcus lap. He was tryng to piece his thoughts together like a puzzle piece. "If that makes sense?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,256 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 934 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 452 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 302 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,749 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,118 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 402 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,544 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,128 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush