Open Pregnant Town
Talk about two men getting pregnant together and their monthly pregnancy.
Heart 
This is a beautiful town by the sea. The town named Prince is a town with flowers in four seasons. This town is very special because it is full of pregnant men. For some reason the men here found out that they were pregnant. I am the owner
where you go to apply for and work. And also your host. In the coffee shop there are many employees who are pregnant for different months. And you are a newcomer to town and not pregnant yet! When you are in town you discover that men can be pregnant and you find out you are pregnant. The story is about you and me getting pregnant at the same time and about your and mine monthly pregnancy. And then there is labor and birth at home.

Name: Harry Black
20 years old
Position: shopkeeper / cashier
Months of pregnancy: no
Number of children: 0

Remember a human pregnancy ... not pregnant or an alien ... the number of pregnancies is right for the average person ... k super pregnant ... pregnant with 1 child, 2 kids or 3 Just kid.
Hey, just a couple of questions. 1) Are they giving birth at different times? (I would prefer that if that’s okay, I’m happy for your character to birth first), 2) Anal birth? Just checking, 3) Potential for a romantic relationship as well?
(05-09-2021, 01:44 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote: Hey, just a couple of questions. 1) Are they giving birth at different times? (I would prefer that if that’s okay, I’m happy for your character to birth first), 2) Anal birth? Just checking, 3) Potential for a romantic relationship as well?

They are pregnant at the same time. The newcomer to town and the shopkeeper are pregnant together at the same time. Go through months of pregnancy together and labor together.

Anal birth.

During pregnancy, they get to know each other and fall in love.
Would it be okay if their labours were separate? Even if it’s just one after the other, I don’t like rping them at the same time? Would that be okay? If so I’d be happy to join
(05-09-2021, 02:29 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote: Would it be okay if their labours were separate? Even if it’s just one after the other, I don’t like rping them at the same time? Would that be okay? If so I’d be happy to join

ok they can go into labor ten minutes apart. And wait for this person to finish giving birth to another.
Okay, no worries, if you would like to start I’ll reply

Name: Jace Winter
Position: new to town
Months pregnant: 0
Number of children: 0
Harry Black owns a small cafe in town and has just posted a waiter recruitment notice.
Jace pulls into the parking lot of a small cafe. He yawns, tired from his move and gets out stretching going into the small ship for a coffee
Harry opened the door when he saw a customer entering. He smiled happily. "Welcome, honored guests!"
Jace blushed a little at the welcome “Hello” he said and smiled gently at the other man “I was hoping to get a coffee please?”
"Oh, yes please wait a moment." Harry answered and smiled at the other man. He walked into the bar and started making coffee. Ten minutes later he took out his coffee and walked over to the man's place. "Please." He laughed as he set his coffee cup on the table.
Jace smiled gently “Thank you” he said softly and sipped gently “Yum” he said quietly “I’m new to this town, what fun stuff is there to do around here?” He grinned at the man
"Uh, there are many jobs around here. Well if you like, you can also work for me. I am hiring coffee shop staff." Harry playfully blinked.
Jace laughed lightly and scrunched his nose up a little “I don’t know if working can be considered a fun activity but if you’re offering me a job I might have to take it” he winked back playfully
"Welcome to join me. Well, you're new to this town so you probably don't have a place to live yet, right?" Harry asked and sat down across from Jace.
Jace smiled at the man “I rented a small apartment on the east side of town for now, just while I get my footing and see if I want to stay or keep moving on” he said and finished the last of his coffee before pulling his wallet out to pay
"Since you have just moved in, I will give you time to visit and get acquainted with this beautiful town. See you three days after that I will introduce your work to you." Harry said and answered the change. "Well forget not to feel too surprised for the men in town!" Harry blinked at Jace and went to greet the new customers.
Jace smiled brightly at the man then nodded. He headed out and drove to his apartment unpacking his things efficiently. After three days he returned to the small cafe “Hello again” he said happily
Harry was setting the tables and chairs when he heard someone's voice. He lifted his head and smiled at Jace. "Hello. Good day. Are you familiar with this town?" Harry asked.
Jace smiled and nodded “Yeah, I think I’m getting the hang of it” he laughed softly “Anyway, what would you like me to do?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,546 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant Spouse Competition popop 1 677 08-28-2022, 02:42 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  O Partner "Eternally" Pregnant popop 3 1,251 03-23-2022, 06:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,401 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,008 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap
Star O pregnant lumberjack hunk <3 bellyauthor1 23 3,091 04-25-2020, 06:12 PM
Last Post: CulVols