Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Hunter grabbed his food and skinned it quickly before throwing it on a stone he had made into something resembling a pan “I prefer mine cooked but I know lots of wolves like raw” he said as he cooked the rabbit
"Oh...I never thought about that" Shadow says "I'll have to remember to cook my next catch"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter nodded focusing on his cooking looking at the other man every now and then. Once done he cut some off with a blade he had and handed it to the other man
"Thanks" Shadow smiles at him before eating "Mmm. You're right, cooked is much better than raw"
Hunter nodded before eating his own quickly “So, what’s your name?” He asked after finishing and laying back on the ground looking at the roof of the cave
"I'm Shadow, what's your name?" Shadow lays down near Hunter to stare at the cave ceiling.
Hunter laughed a little “Shadow, very original with your colouring” he said “I’m Hunter, well, I mean, I don’t know what they originally called me, but the shewolf that raised me called me Hunter”
"Your name is fitting as well" Shadow smirks at him "Don't worry about what your name used to be, the mother that raised you gave it to you and that's all that matters"
Hunter smiled warmly at the other man. “We should rest, it’s getting dark out” he said softly before turning away from the other man and curling in on himself.

(Should they carry for the same time as dogs/wolves or the same as humans or a combination?)
(Maybe somewhere in between?)

Shadow turns back into his wolf form to keep warm before curling up to sleep.
(So, like 4-5 months? Wolves/dogs are about 2)

Hunter woke the next day early and headed out to hunt for something to eat for breakfast
(Yeah, let's go with 4 months)

Shadow sleeps in for awhile longer, until Hunter returns.
Hunter returned with a couple of rabbits as well as some berries he found. He set his makeshift pan back up and cooked the rabbits while snacking on some of the berries as he waited for them to cook
"Good morning" Shadow yawns as he gets up and walks over to Hunter "You've been busy this morning" He says, turning back into his human form.
Hunter shrugged a little and held out the berries for Shadow to take a few “If you get out early enough there’s plenty of food” he said softly before flipping the rabbits over to cook on there other sides. He looked at Shadow a little nervously, he wasn’t used to interacting pleasantly with other wolves and it made him nervous.
"Thanks, I'll try to catch our next meal later so you can catch up on the sleep you lost this morning" Shadow smiles at him as he accepts the berries and eats them "What's wrong?" He asks, noticing Hunter's nervousness.
Hunter looked away quickly “I just find it strange to be with another wolf, I’ve been by myself my whole life apart from the first couple of years where my adoptive mother taught me things but she was killed by my old pack so it’s strange” he said shrugging a little before biting into his rabbit
"I'm sorry... losing your pack is hard, even if your pack is a small one. When I was little it was just my sister and I traveling from place to place together. Until she became ill and I had to try and care for her, that's when I met my mate Star. He helped me take care of my sister until she got better, I asked him to be my mate soon after. We've been together for nearly 3 years... well we were until both Star and my sister were killed by a larger pack.I've been on my own for a few weeks now" Shadow tells Hunter as they eat.
Hunter growled a little “I didn’t lose my pack, they left me for dead” he said, his voice had a bit of hurt in it as well as anger “I was a runt and with my damaged leg I was a nuisance, I wasn’t worth their time to help, I was a useless case they didn’t want” he said chewing on the rabbit before grabbing his water bowl drinking from it messily “I’m sorry that you lost your sister and mate, that would have been hard, at least you’ll have your pups to remember them both”
"My original pack intended to abandon my sister because she was frail and not very strong, I refused to leave her behind so they abandoned me too. I promise that I'll stick with you for as long as I'm able to, you don't deserve to be left alone again" Shadow says sadly, moving a bit closer to Hunter "Yeah..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,297 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 981 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 467 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 314 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,789 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,965 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,266 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 408 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,580 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,190 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush