Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Hunter chuckled a little and handed the water to Shadow “I told you, I’m better off alone and I’m sure when you have your pups and raise them a bit that will be all the pack you need” he said softly running a hand through his hair gently
Shadow takes the water and drinks a bit of it "The invitation is still open if you change your mind, you're always welcome to stick with us" He says, handing the water back to Hunter.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter took it and smiled gently at the other wolf “Thank you” he said softly. He thought it was quite funny how their colouring was the complete opposite but they decided to stick together. (I’m skip some time, maybe to a couple days before shadow gives birth but if you don’t want to just continue with whatever you want to say) Hunter had two rabbits again in his mouth heading back to the cave, Shadow was in the nesting phase of his pregnancy and wasn’t leaving the cave much now his belly was so big with the pups so Hunter did all the hunting but Shadow had picked up everything very quickly and Hunter knew he would be okay on his own once he had his pups as his pack. Hunter didn’t like being emotional but he was going to miss Shadow when they separated, he had grown quite fond of the other wolf.
(Okay ?)

Shadow is cooking a fish that Hunter had caught, using the tools that the other wolf had taught him how to use. He turns the large fish over to cook the other side, hoping to have the meal ready for when Hunter returns from hunting in the heavy snowfall outside the cave. The black wolf looks over to the nearly completed nest he had been building it a quiet, dark corner of the cave.
(The emoji into a question mark always freaks me out thinking someone’s being sarcastic or passive aggressive until I realise it was an emoji first hahaha)

Hunter smelled the fish as he came up to the cave his stomach gurgling lightly at the smell. He entered the cave dumping the rabbits aside for later and licked his lips turning back into his human form “That smells really good, what did you put on it?” He asked going over “Let me take over anyway, you should rest, you never know when you’ll go into labour”
(I keep forgetting that it does that, sorry. It was supposed to be a thumbs up lol)

"I found more of those berries you usually snack on, I thought they'd taste good with the fish" Shadow smiles, proud of his newfound cooking skills "Alright, thanks. I'm going to go work on my nest, something feels missing but I'm not sure what that something is yet" He gets up and slowly makes his way to the large nest of animal skins and feathers.
(I know, so do I so it’s all good)

Hunter smiled warmly “I like how I said rest and you immediately said I’m going to go and fiddle with my nest” he chuckled softly shaking his head as he continued cooking up the fish until it was done before taking it over for them to share
"Shut up, I can lay down while I fix it" He sticks his tongue out playfully as he carefully lays down in the middle of his nest, leaving enough space for Hunter to join him and eat.
Hunter climbed into the nest with the food passing it to Shadow smiling lightly before grabbing a small satchel “I grabbed some more of those colourful feathers you liked as well” he said softly and held out the rainbow feathers to Shadow smiling a little shyly
Shadow takes his food and starts eating, only to stop and stare at the feathers "Those are perfect! These are what I was missing for the nest!" He grins, fluffy tail wagging excitedly "Thank you, Hunter. I love them"
Hunter felt his cheeks redden a little and he rubbed the back of his neck gently “It’s not a big deal, I just saw them and thought you would like them maybe” he said smiling and picked at the food smiling a little more, proud of himself for picking something good
Shadow places the feathers around his nest, leaving them in spots where they should stay clean and undamaged before he goes back to eating his fish.
Hunter smiled as he ate the fish “How are the pups today? Are they active again?” He asked before getting up and grabbing water for them before handing it to Shadow gently “Here” he said softly. His heart beat quicker whenever he was close to Shadow lately and he didn’t know what that meant, he also knew Shadow had mated and probably would never be looking for another mate
"Very, it feels like they've been moving all day" He chuckles as he takes a drink "Thanks"
Hunter smiled gently and reached over gently putting his hand on Shadows belly gently rubbing softly circles before humming a lullaby that his adoptive mother used to sing to him to calm him when he was restless
Shadow blushes a bit at Hunter's unexpected touch "They like you, they're always so calm when you're around. I think they feel safe with you nearby" He smiles, feeling the pups settling down.
Hunter laughed softly “Maybe they’re just afraid of me” he said and winked at Shadow “You need to get tougher with them before they run all over you when they’re born” he teased laughing a little before he took their dishes and put them outside to clean later before returning and getting back into the nest
"Nah, they know that you're really a big softie under that tough guy persona. Don't worry, we'll keep that a secret" Shadow teases him "They'll be tiny and helpless when they're born, I think I can handle them"
Hunter laughed a little “How dare you say I’m a softie, I’m a killing machine” he said and winked at the other wolf “Won’t be long til they are big enough to run all over you though” he said stretching out a little yawning and smiled at the other wolf “What did Star look like? I’m trying to imagine your pups but I don’t know the combination so they all just look like you”
"Sure you are, you and I both know that you're really a huge sweetheart" Shadow laughs, winking right back at his companion as he settles down to get comfortable in the nest "As a wolf or a human?" He asks, smiling a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,297 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 981 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 467 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 314 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,789 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,965 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,266 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 408 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,580 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,190 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush