Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Hunter blushed a little and shook his head “Killing machine” he said smiling. “Either, both, whatever you feel comfortable talking about” he said shrugging a little as he stretched out a bit cracking his back before curling up his tail wrapping around himself
"Well as a wolf his fur was dark gray, and he had a white star shaped spot on his forehead. His eyes were the most beautiful gold color in both forms. As a human his hair was closer to black and his star spot was a birthmark. He was taller than me, stronger too" Shadow smiles sadly, thinking back to the time he spent with Star before his mate's untimely death.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently at him “He sounds cool. I wouldn’t have liked him” he said playfully and winked “So your pups are going to be black or dark grey, some with white parts and some with red or a combination” he said nodding a little
"I think you two would have gotten along well with each other" Shadow smiles "I hope at least one of them looks like him, but I'll love them no matter what they look like. Who knows, some of them could be albino or something" He chuckles, resting a paw on his belly.
Hunter chuckled softly “Maybe, I don’t get along with many people, Lunt yourself an exception to the rule” he reaches over rubbing Shadows stomach gently “You’re definitely going to birth soon, look how low your belly is becoming”
"I've been feeling them shifting around in there all day, like they're getting restless" Shadow says, wincing when a small but firm kick hits one of his ribs "They're getting too big"
Hunter nodded and shifted into his wolf form before curling himself around Shadows belly gently, placing his head on top of his belly to help calm the pups
The pups settle down almost immediately at Hunter's touch "They really do like you" Shadow laughs.
Hunter gave him a wolfy grin before stretching a little and closing his eyes to sleep, still wrapped around Shadows belly
Shadow yawns softly and falls asleep soon after Hunter, his pups dozing off as well.
Hunter woke up a little later and stretched out removing himself gently from around Shadow so he didn’t wake him. He changed back to his human form and started to cook up the rabbits from earlier knowing Shadow would be hungry again when he woke
Shadow stirs slightly and snores when Hunter leaves the nest but he doesn't wake up, mumbling softly in his sleep as he snuggles deeper into the nest.
Hunter smiled a little looking over at Shadows sleeping form. He finished cooking the rabbits but left them to the side not wanting to wake Shadow when he would need his energy in the coming days
Shadow's tail stands up and slowly starts wagging as he wakes up from the delicious small of the fish "Mmm, that smells good" He mumbles sleepily and smiles.
Hunter laughed softly and brought the rabbits over “I should have known the smell would wake you, I was trying to let you rest, I know you haven’t slept as much lately because of how active the pups have been” he gave one rabbit to Shadow and kept one for himself
"I appreciate it" Shadow smiles and takes one of the rabbits to eat "Thank you, you're too good to me. I promise I'll repay you somehow after the pups are here" He says, resting a paw on his belly.
Hunter laughed lightly “Don’t you remember? The pups will be your pack, I’m better off alone” he said softly and ate his rabbit quietly
"I remember. But you don't really want that anymore...do you?" Shadow asks softly as he finishes his meal "I'd love to have you stay with us, I'm sure the pups would too since they already like you so much"
Hunter looked out the cave entrance chewing on the bone a bit “It’s better for you we part ways anyway, any affiliation with me my old pack will be out for your blood” he said standing and stretching a little “I might go for a run for a little while…I’ll be back in a while”
(This looks interesting. May enter later)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,297 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 981 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 467 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 314 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,789 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,965 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,266 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 408 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,580 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,190 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush