Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"N-Nothing!" Shadow gasps and his ears stand straight up when he realizes what he had just said out loud, cheeks flushed bright red under his fur "Let's eat!" He chuckles nervously.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter chewed on his lip a little “Yeah….let’s eat” he said quietly and began eating, the silence around them becoming uncomfortable
Shadow nibbles at his food "Um...that's for finishing this for me, I appreciate it" He says softly, avoiding eye contact.
Hunter chewed on his food and nodded “Not…not a problem” he said quietly before getting up and getting them some water bringing it back he passed it to Shadow
"Thanks" Shadow says as he takes the water and continues eating in uncomfortable silence, staring down at his food "...I sometimes have nightmares about something happening to you. Those dreams really scare me" He admits shyly.
Hunter looked over at Shadow biting his lip “Why…why does that scare you?” He asked quietly. He knew why losing Shadow scared him, he was in love with him but he would never ever admit that knowing that Shadow had Star before him and he could never replace even the memory of him in comparison
"I'm afraid of being on my own, especially having pups to protect and take care of, and I care about you... alot" Shadow says, finally looking up to meet Hunter's gaze "I... I think I'm in love with you" He admits.
Hunter felt his breath catch a little as he stared at Shadow unable to say anything. He opened and closed his mouth a few times but couldn’t find any words. He knew he was probably making Shadow anxious but he never truly expected this to happen “Is this…another nightmare?” He said turning to the door quickly looking for threats before turning back to Shadow realising how that was the completely wrong thing to say
"What...? Is that what your nightmares are about?" Shadow asks softly as tears form in his eyes "Do you really hate having me around that much?" He whimpers.
Hunter froze a little and reached out touching his cheek a little wiping at the tear “No, no of course not” he said softly moving closer “I’m sorry, that came out wrong….I meant…I mean…my dreams…my nightmares always start like this” he said softly “You saying you love me and then something bad happening and I…I can’t protect you so you get hurt…or…or worse” he whimpered a little moving closer to the man “Please don’t cry” he said rubbing the mans cheek gently
Shadow pulls Hunter into a tight hug and sighs with relief "You big dummy, nothing has happened to us so far...we'll all be safe as long as we stick together... I'm sorry for getting so upset..."
Hunter rubbed Shadows back gently holding him tightly before pulling back his heart beating quickly as he stared into the other mans eyes barely a foot apart “I…I’m in love with you too” he said softly
"Wait... seriously? You are...?" Shadow grins at Hunter, gently cupping the man's face in his hands "Please tell me I'm not dreaming..." He says softly.
Hunter swallowed and nodded “I just…I was so afraid. You’ve only lost a mate in the last 6 months, I didn’t want my feelings out there….I mean, I don’t really understand feelings that well” he chuckled awkwardly and rubbed his neck lightly “This is all very confusing for me”
"That makes two of us. I was confused too, but we can figure this out together. I didn't think I'd ever love again after Star died, especially so soon. Part of me likes to think that he sent you to me" Shadow smiles as he gently strokes his thumb across Hunter's cheek.
Hunter smiled gently at the other man and slowly moved closer, unsure of what he was meant to do but he was going to try, he leaned forward kissing the other man gently before pulling back chewing his lip a little
Shadow looks surprised for a moment before he smiles and kisses back "Don't be nervous, that was a great kiss"
Hunter blushed a little “I’ve never…never done that before…so I’m glad” he smiled nervously and rubbed his neck lightly. He gently reached out and pulled Shadow into his body laying Shadows head on his shoulder, his heart beating quickly
Shadow hugs Hunter close and sighs happily "That was better than my first time kissing" He chuckles.
Hunter smiled gently “Oh, what was that like? Was it with Star?” He said softly and stroked Shadows hair gently feeling the lips being active again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,409 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,070 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 493 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 325 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,911 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,097 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 46,087 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 422 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,638 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,473 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush