Open BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
Music group
Alex

Alex flinch when Daniel looks at him he looks down he started to shake he breathes slowly trying to calm down
Daniel think about remove both of them from the main room and take them to a more private room, but he need to wait to see for his boss to come first.

«You’re welcome. Did you know where the rest of your group are?» Ask Daniel.
Howie

The boy stands obediently, shivering slightly from the cold. He would like to be sitting in the vehicle already. He wondered how much longer it would take.
《I don't know. Sorry... Will it last long?"》 asked Daniel politely
«I hope my boss gonna come soon and I’m gonna try to protect both of you if I can», explain Daniel as he look at them.
Alex

Alex doesn't looks up at Daniel he stops shaking he looks at the scar on his side
Howie

Protect? Does that mean he wanted them for himself? What did it mean? Howie thought about it intensely.
《I understand... Thank you》 he just said and lowered his gaze
Daniel nods his head for Howie and look at Alex next.

«Are you in pain?» Ask Daniel as he look at him.

He hopes his boss gonna arrive soon, so he can try to protect some of the young man.
Alex

Alex joints up hearing Daniel asking him a question " y yes had that scar a long time ago
Daniel nods his head in understand as he continue to check all the others young men to be sure no one are hurt or sick as he write the names with details.
Howie

The boy was really chilly from sitting in the cold for so long. He crouched down weakly and looked at Daniel. 《Could I have something warm to drink? 》 he asked pleadingly
«I’m gonna try, but I need to wait until my boss come to decide who he send where in the traffic group. Did you know where the rest of your group is?» Answered Daniel in a whisper.
Howie

He didn't know what the questions were. Finally, he shook his head frightened. He was afraid. He didn't hide it. He threw himself around Daniel's neck.
《Won't you hurt me? I really don't know》 whispered to him
Daniel take him into in arms without thinking and he choose him the picture of the boysband name the Backstreet Boys on his cellphone and he doesn’t understand why he doesn’t know them because he was on the picture.
Alex

Alex looks at the two men he stands there he looks down again
Howie

The boy shakes and looks at him seriously.
《 I can't do it.... Sorry. Punish me, anything!》 He falls to his knees and starts sobbing
Daniel show him the picture on his cellphone too for the picture of the group to see if he knew them and he look at his reaction. He takes again Howie into his arms and stopped him before he hurt himself.
Howie

He cries in Daniel's arms. He hugs him tightly.
《I'll do anything, but don't kill me...》 he begged
Daniel take a decision on the go and he decide to take both of them in a safe room before his boss arrive. It was the first time he broke the rule to save two young men from the human traffic ring.
Howie

When they were led into the room, he sighed. Will they kill them? He wondered. He looked at Daniel in slight fear. 《Did I make you angry? What are you going to do? 》 he asked quietly
«Stay there until I come back, you are safe here, no one gonna find both of you if you are quiet. I can be killed if someone find I protect both of you», answered Daniel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,258 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 936 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 454 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 305 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,750 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,930 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,545 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,129 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM