Open BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
Music group
Howie

Breed? Howie is shocked. After all, if he's pregnant.... No. No chance. Nevertheless, he doesn't run away from him with his touch. It's the only way he'll survive.
《I have never even undressed in front of a man...》
«you are gonna feel really good, I promises you, you are beautiful », said Daniel softly.
Howie

The boy laid his head on Daniel's shoulder and snuggled into him. Howie was chilly, and Daniel was warm.
《You're nice, thank you》 he whispered, and then he didn't know when he fell asleep on it
Daniel smile when he see Howie fall asleep, he lay him on the breeding table and prepare him to be breed.
Howie

He woke up when his feet and wrists were attached to the table. He freaked out. He began to wince. He was breathing hard and fast. He didn't want to be death. His eyes welled up with tears.
《Please don't kill me!》 he shouted desperately and and tried to get out
«Calm down, you are gonna be okay, follow me voice only and relax yourself, take slow deep breathe », add Daniel as he try to calm down Howie.
Howie

The boy tried to hold back his tears. He took one breath, trying to calm himself. It didn't work out. He took another one the same way. He just sighed.
《Let me out, please...》 he begged
«I’m gonna breed you, it is gonna be more easy if you relax yourself. Feel how good the strap around your belly give you pleasure », said Daniel.
Howie

The boy tried again and again to get away. A few tears ran down his cheek. His voice trembled.

《I-I... You can't do that. I don't allow it. Can you hear me?!》Howie shouted at him
Daniel leave the room until Howie calm down and let him breed or he gonna need to give him another dose of the medication to make him fall asleep to be able to breed him.
《Daniel... Return here. Listen. I can sleep with you, anything... But not this. You can't do this to me》 he said, or rather shouted without still being able to calm down. He couldn't believe Daniel was doing this. He trusted him
Daniel unfasten the tie around Howie. «You don’t have the choice, you be choose to be breed, you can choose how I’m gonna breed you », explain Daniel.
Howie

The boy looked at him and then closed his eyes crying quietly.
《I'm not ready... How can I be pregnant? I'm like a fucking virgin》 he resisted and then looked at the man 《Daniel, please don't...》
«I can give you something to make you scream in pleasure and you are gonna love to be pregnant again and again », add Daniel.
Howie is crying, and then already out of it all, he loses consciousness. He was too exhausted from crying. He lies inert on the table, his firm body glowing from the lamps hanging from the ceiling. His thighs and buttocks clench every so often.
Daniel see Howie pass out and he push in him to breed him to make him pregnant and he caress his naked body gently. Daniel keep him in his arms as he pound in him and push into his womb.
Howie isn't feeling it. His body had already given up. He had had enough. He was just waiting to die. His buttocks and small penis tremble from Daniel's thrusting. His belly swells once every time Daniel cums inside him.
Daniel want Howie feel pleasure as he breed him and he kiss him again. «See how much you are perfect, your belly already begin to grow », said Daniel with a smile.
Howie can only hear his voice. He no longer likes it the way he did in the beginning. Gross. How could he... He bites his lip to keep from making a sound. He breathes hard through his nose. Daniel went crazy
Daniel try to make Howie enjoy his breeding and he caress him gently. «You can moans if you want, try to relax and your body enjoy the pleasure », add Daniel gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,260 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 937 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 455 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 305 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,751 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,930 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,545 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,129 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM