Open BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
Music group
Howie looks to the side, but unfortunately there is a mirror and he sees Daniel pushing at him
《No》 he says through clenched teeth. Howie doesn't want to be easy, not like this
«Look at yourself in the mirror », said Daniel as he palpate Howie belly gently to feel his fertile womb and his cervix.
《I hate you 》 he whispers, closing his eyes to not see it. A madman, a psycho... Howie thinks and wants to get away from there as soon as possible
Daniel hopes Howie gonna feel good very soon because he doesn’t want him to be remove from him because he care about Howie. «No you not. I care about you and I want to protect you », add Daniel softly.
《 Then why are you doing it! I don't want to!》 he shouts nervously and looks him in the eyes for the first time in a few minutes. He does not understand Daniel's actions. They had just kissed for the first time in the car and he just fell asleep there
«Because they give you to me and I don’t want the guards remove you from me. You be choose to be breed and broken so you become totally docile», answered Daniel as he look at Howie.
Howie lays his head on the table and closes his eyes. He doesn't know which is worse. I just want it to be over quickly.
《Finish it quickly》 he mutters in reply
«do you prefer I send you to the guards so they can raped you until you are pregnant or I give you pleasure as I breed you? » Ask Daniel.
Howie looks at him, not believing what he said.
《You can't do that... Just now you said that you don't want to give me up》 he says, and then raises himself a little on the table, but hisses in pain. The belt is plating him 《Daniel... I beg you 》
«I don’t want, but if the guards see you didn’t scream in pleasure or see you like to be pregnant, they can remove you from me. That’s why I want to protect you and show you how good you can feel to be breed », said Daniel.
Howie finally understands. He thinks Daniel is protecting him in some way. Right. He may not be able to impregnate him now. With the next push, he gasps and begins to give in to the sensation. He groans, looking into Daniel's eyes.
«Are you ready to work with me so I can breed you and impregnate you? » ask Daniel as he look at Howie with hope.
Howie nods in agreement and then repeats it out loud 《Only you can breed and impregnate me》he adds and looks at him with seriousness
«Good! You are gonna feel so good, you at yourself in the mirror. I’m gonna breed you and Impregnate you», add Daniel as he massage Howie belly.
Howie didn't know how much longer it would take, but he tried to harmonize with Daniel. He didn't know why he wanted to help him so badly.
《I. I'm about to come Daniel...》 he muttered, and then felt his penis tremble
«Come for me! I wanna help you, because I care a lot for you and I hurt to many breeder. I think you are beautiful and I wanna be gentle with you », answered Daniel as he push more deep in Howie’s womb.
Alex doesn't looks up he falls asleep cuddling himself on the ground shivering
David come to safe Alex after Daniel ask him to take him to a safe house to protect him and save him.
Alex woke up seeing a guy he never met before he started to freak out trying to stand up
«Daniel send me to save you, it’s gonna be okay », said David as he take Alex gently into his arms to place a warm blanket on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,313 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,006 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 477 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 316 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,810 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,997 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,588 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,214 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,309 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 691 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM