Open BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people)
Music group
Alex looks at David his face turns red looking down "y you know I'm six foot five s sir
«I know, you can call me David and try to relax, I’m not gonna hurt you and you need to warm up with the blankets », add David gently.
Alex looks at David "I I'm f fine David I I'm not c cold
«Yeah right », said David as he wrap Alex with warm blankets and take him into his arms as he try to make him feel safe.
(01-07-2022, 01:15 AM)Shane20 Wrote: «Come for me! I wanna help you, because I care a lot for you and I hurt to many breeder. I think you are beautiful and I wanna be gentle with you », answered Daniel as he push more deep in Howie’s womb.

Howie lowered himself onto his stomach as Daniel touched his sensitive spot with his penis. Howie slumped his body on the table, breathing hard. His buttocks were suffering after the intense sex. He felt exhausted even more.
《Can you let me go already? I want to get off this table...》
(01-07-2022, 02:35 AM)Shane20 Wrote: «Yeah right », said David as he wrap Alex with warm blankets and take him into his arms as he try to make him feel safe.

Alex looks up at David his face turns red
(01-07-2022, 09:13 AM)justpush Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 01:15 AM)Shane20 Wrote: «Come for me! I wanna help you, because I care a lot for you and I hurt to many breeder. I think you are beautiful and I wanna be gentle with you », answered Daniel as he push more deep in Howie’s womb.

Howie lowered himself onto his stomach as Daniel touched his sensitive spot with his penis. Howie slumped his body on the table, breathing hard. His buttocks were suffering after the intense sex. He felt exhausted even more.
《Can you let me go already? I want to get off this table...》
Daniel remove himself after he impregnate Howie and take him gently into his arms. He place a warm blankets on him to keep him warm.
(01-07-2022, 02:59 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 02:35 AM)Shane20 Wrote: «Yeah right », said David as he wrap Alex with warm blankets and take him into his arms as he try to make him feel safe.

Alex looks up at David his face turns red
«Are you okay? » Ask David gently as he look at Alex.
Howie closed his eyes, feeling the pain slowly go away. He sighed quietly, hearing Daniel's heartbeat.
《Are they watching us? 》 he asks quietly
«yes they are, the cameras are everywhere here », answered Daniel as he rock gently Howie into his arms.
Howie leaned against the taller man's shoulder, then yawned tiredly afterwards. He needed sleep.
《Can you put me on some bed? I want to sleep》 muttered sleepily
Daniel take him to the bed and lay him down on the bed gently. He covered Howie with the blankets to let him sleep.
Howie looked at him sleepily, then flew off to dreamland. All he felt in his sleep was Daniel's warm hands around his hips. Yet he did not spurn his hands
Daniel look after Howie all night to keep him safe and to be sure no one can hurt him as he sleep peacefully.
Howie wakes up around Friday morning. He looked up at Daniel's sleeping face, who rested his forehead on his shoulder. The boy uncertainly puts his hand on his head. He's even more handsome from this position
Daniel fall asleep as he keep Howie safe and he was sleeping peacefully with a smile on his lips.
Howie looks at Daniel and at his naked body. His cheeks flush. He had sex with him... Oh God. He hid his face in his hands and turned his back to him
Daniel open his eyes quickly as he feel motion on the bed and he look around them as he take Howie in his arms to protect him.
Howie blushes hard and his body tunes out at Daniel's stronger touch.
《Please let me go... Uncomfortable me》 says in a whisper
«Sorry I didn’t want to scared you, I feel motion on the bed so I wake up quickly », said Daniel as he removed his arms from Howie and kiss him softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,344 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,023 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 485 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 320 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,826 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,028 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,591 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,216 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,315 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 691 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM