Open Heroes of the Realm (Open to Everyone)
Shield Hero (Issekai trope) meets Pregnancy as individuals are warped to a mysterious Fantasy world to be champions. Partially. That definition is a bit broad as they will discover
A Mpreg and Fpreg setting.

For one reason or another, whether you’re an athlete or a bookworm, you took a turn around a corner one day and found yourself randomly warped to another world. Everyone around you are just eager to see you and desire nothing more than to have you be a champion for their cause. You don’t exactly get the full details other than going on a conquest of glory. Unknowing to you, these champions are expected to do a little more than just swinging in and saving the day with a weapon and spell.

This won’t be an Advanced Lit roleplay. Just a few small sentences will do. We will start right where every character has appeared, or maybe you already have been taken to this new world and are well on your way to expecting a surprise.

Name:
Appearance:
Preferred Archetype: Spear, Shield, Hammer, Sword, Archer, Mage, etc.
Preferred Pregnancy Number: (If you have any questions on what race or species they’re pregnant with, you can message me)
Small Bio on what your character was doing or who they were before they were warped.

=====================================

Name: Azíjn Khan
Appearance: Short Black Hair spiked up as a Fauxhawk with a beard that is connected. Soft Olive Skin and Golden Brown Eyes. Both Ears are pierced. Stands at 6’2”. Muscular stature, swift enough to swing around two warhammers and wear a large shield on his arm.
Preferred Archetype: Dual Warhammers and Rotella Shield
Preferred Pregnancy Number: Quads (Werecreature or Orcs)
Small Bio: Azíjn was an Olympic Athlete pulled over for his Leadership qualities and strength. Unfortunately for him, these are ideal qualities for strong kingdoms to desire him.

Azíjn had gone for a jog one morning and after he tripped over a set of rocks, he found himself tumbling. By the time he picked himself back up, the sky was dark and instead of the city, he found himself out on dirt roadways and torches lit here and there. Where was he at?
Name:Daxon Moore
Appearance:Curly brown hair, slightly tanned skin with dark green eyes. 5’11 with slightly athletic figure.
Preferred Archetype:Mage, armed with a war fan.
Preferred Pregnancy Number: 2 (Depending)
Short Bio: College student working at a restaurant, with his best trait being his agile body.

Daxon was going on his usual routine after class, getting on the train to head home for the day. It was during this time he fell asleep. He woke up some time later, and had lost track of time. He noticed he was under a tree, looked around and immediately freaked out a bit. Where the hell happened?
Azíjn walked down the road, his eyes adjusting to the darkness around him and the little light the torches on the road offered. From a distance, he could see a large array of fire in the distance. A gathering, perhaps? As he kept walking, that’s when he laid eyes to someone over at the tree.

“Hey,” he called out. He wasn’t sure what else to say at this point as not to cause alarm. For himself, if anything. He hoped he didn’t have a bad concussion or something to make him lose track of time. “I fell down somewhere and got a little lost. Do you know where we’re at?”
“I don’t know what’s going on myself.” Daxon said while getting up. “From the looks of it we are in the same situation.” At this point he was still trying to wrap his head around this.

“Something may be going on over there.” He said, looking at the fire in the distance.
Azíjn was confused, but then it became clear. “Wait, this isn’t the City Park?”

He didn’t hear the sound of traffic and other noises the city would make. All he heard was absolute nature around then and the flickering flames of the torches as they danced. So, where were they?

“Yea,” he continued. “Let’s check down there.”

He began to walk forward.
“I was on the train home and fell asleep. And now we’re here.” He got up from his position and started walking with.

“Hell I even thought I was dreaming.”
That didn’t make sense. How did one go from a train to just being out in a forest? Azíjn found himself thinking further on the idea as they walked, this entire scene unraveling itself before them the closer they walked.

Wooden wagons, horses, stone slab buildings and a kingdom closer in sight; It felt like they were displaced in time. “This is definitely far from a dream. This is…odd.”

Was that even the right word.
Daxon didn’t know what to say really. “We just got isekai’d, if that even makes sense.” It probably didn’t.

“It feels so fantasy like,yet we look out of place here. I’m surprise we haven’t been noticed yet.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,295 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 980 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 465 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 314 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,788 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,965 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,264 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,580 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,189 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,297 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop