Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
They had a great night, the food was delicious and the music was great. Everyone was partying and drinking - just not the kids or anyone driving.
Filon felt like a princess. This wedding was like a fairy tale. He could finally call himself Jamie's wife.

"My husband..." whispered Filon as he danced a slow dance with his beloved
“My wife”, Jamie said, copying Filon. They danced for hours that night, ignoring the blisters that were forming and instead focusing on having a good time. They even got Kai and Kyla to dance with them.
Filon watched Kayla act adorably that evening. Unfortunately, as befits a toddler, she had already gone to bed before the wedding cake. Kai sat up a little longer, but eventually fell asleep on his mother's lap.
“It’s a good thing your father agreed to watch the kids tonight”, Jamie whispered to Filon, “otherwise we would be going home by now”.
Filon nodded, then kissed him on the cheek.
"Most of the guests have already gone.... A little more, and it will be our wedding night," he whispered to him.
Jamie smiled at Filon knowing exactly what he meant.
Suddenly, the dean of the university came to their table. He was their guest.
"I'm sorry to interrupt you... But you know Jamie... Would you like to take over my position when I retire?"
Jamie looked over at the Dean, who he had known for many years now. He raised his eyebrows in shock, “you’re retiring?”, he exclaimed, “i mean, of course I’ll take over”.
The dean patted him on the shoulder and then stood up. Filon looked at him with a smile.
"Now should I call you Mr. Dean?"
“I guess you could”, Jamie said and laughed, “who would have thought this would happen?”
Filon kissed him on the lips.
"I've always believed in you, Mr. Dean..."
“Just like I believe in you Mr Bookwriter”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 616 12,529 1 hour ago
Last Post: justpush
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,413 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 511 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,107 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,378 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,114 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 809 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless