Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“it’s no bother, really”, the teacher claimed, “I would honestly feel a lot better if I knew you got home safely”. Jamie smiled at his students kind comment, “thank you Filon! I’ll let him know you've said that”.
“Well... Wait for me in room 12. I should have been lying there, but I’m fucking bored”. For a moment he forgot he was talking to the lecturer and cursed, “I’m sorry. May you not have heard this word”, he laughed briefly.
“I’m not surprised, thst does sound boring”, the teacher chuckled, “and I was once your age too, I’m pretty sure I’ve said worse”. Jamie checked the time and his eyes widened, “I’d better get going but I’ll see you later”.
Filon looked away and smiled slightly. He wanted to rest in the room, so maybe the professor will visit him soon. One should behave like an obedient patient, even if only one percent.
Jamie made his way back to his brothers room and as if by some miracle, Eric was there, talking to Leon. “Here’s your water and I’m sorry I’m later than I thought, I bumped into a student on the way back”.
"They are not gone yet... Eric is already here, so you don't have to sit with me. We can manage together. We'll call you when the baby is with us" he said with a small smile and thanked him for the bottle of water.
Jamie smiled, “alright, good luck”, he said as he kissed his brother on his cheek and left. The professor, once again, wondered through the halls in search of room 12, where Filon was.
Filon was lying on the bed, breathing slowly. The drip was running out, which was a good sign. For some reason, he couldn’t wait for the professor to take him home. He and Jamie had a lot of things in common, and he had a good conversation with him.
In the end, Jamie had to ask a nurse where room 12 was and she led him there, after giving him a strange look, he just assumed everyone knew Filon. He stood outside the door for a moment before knocking, “hello, Filon?”
Filon moved restlessly on the bed, correcting the shirt he was wearing. "Please come in," he said a little louder after a moment. The lecturer had to wait for him some more.
The professor strolled into the hospital room, “hello, Filon”, he greeted, then began to look around the room abs at all the different wires, “how are you feeling now?”, he questuoned whilst chuckling, “and do you think you are done yet?”
"I still have a bit left... I think it's a matter of ten minutes" he said with a small smile and corrected his head on the pillow "And your brother? Is he doing well?" he asked politely
Jamie sat down on the chair next to the bed, “not too long then”, he smiled, “he’s still in labour but his husband finally showed up.” The professor frowned whilst thinking about Eric, it was almost natural for him to react in a way of discontent towards him. “But enough about that, are you thinking of writing over the weekend?”
"I have to prepare for mid-year exams, including in your subject," he said, musing "Maybe I can write one chapter this weekend..." he muttered after a moment and looked at him "I'm hopeless at romantic plots.... Maybe it was a bad idea to put them in this book?"
Jamie sighed, “ I remember taking mine, back in the day”, he chuckled, “it was so long ago now”. He looked over at his student, “don’t force yourself to write if you don’t want to or you’ll find yourself getting bored of it”, he began, “and if you are less experienced then you should watch some films to get an idea”.
"Thank you..." he said smiling slightly, and then they talked some more about the university and the book that Filon was writing. When the nurse came in and started to remove his venflon, he got weak. The woman had to cupping him. "Could you drive him home?" she asked Jamie "It would be best if someone kept an eye on him. He's weak from the vitamins."
Jamie frowned, how on earth did he use the bus whilst this week? It was worrying, he could easily be mugged or kidnapped. “Of course I can!”, he said, smiling at the nurse. “Come on Filon, let’s get you home”.
Filon thanked the nurse and with Jamie's help got out of bed and they started walking towards the hospital car park "Sorry for the trouble.... The sight of blood makes me a little weak and I'm losing my mind..." he said timidly
“That’s understandable, don’t worry about it”, the professor said, “ do you think you can walk by yourself yet?” He knew the touches were innocent, yet the teacher felt a little giddy that he they were so close but he ignored it, the boy was way too young for him and it was wrong.
"I guess so..." he muttered. The professor's hands making contact with his skin were so warm and pleasant. Filon blushed slightly, trying not to think about it too much. He reached the car with his own strength. The professor's car was large and the student liked it. "Oh, I think this is where your brother sat," he said, seeing the slime marks on the seat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 615 12,517 11 hours ago
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,347 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,413 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 511 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,107 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,378 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,114 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 809 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless