Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie cringed at the sight, “right, do you wanna sit in the back?, he asked the boy, it would be unfair to expect him to sit in his brothers waters.
"No problem..." he said and sat back. During the ride they talked about loose topics, but at some point Filon fell asleep. He was exhausted.
Jamie was confused at the sudden silence but awed once he found out why, Filon had fallen asleep, his head was laid against the window and his mouth was open. Thankfully he has already told Jamie the address, which was where he was driving to.
Filon slept hard and had all sorts of scenarios in his head. At first he dreamt he was receiving an award for the best book of the year, then for a snippet he dreamt of a passionate night with some handsome man whose face he unfortunately could not see. Finally, he saw himself a few years later. He was sitting in the garden with his two-year-old napping next to him. He bore an awful resemblance to someone, but he could not remember... His attention was caught by the round belly he had, and next to him was a laptop with a writing program open and a bowl full of fruit. He heard a dog barking and someone calling his name and when he could turn around his dream was interrupted....
Jamie carried on driving until he reached the location Filon said was his home, he pulled the car into a space just outside and turned off the engine, “Filon, wake up”.
At that moment he awoke from his sleep. He gasped a little uneasy and wiped the tiny particles of sweat off his forehead. “Yes, yes...” murmured a little distracted
Jamie watched the boy wipe away his sweat, “are you feeling alright?” He asked, concerned. He got out of the car and made his way to Filons door to open it for him, “here, take my hand, you seem a little weak still”.
“Thank you...” He muttered thankfully and with Jamie’s help he got out of the car and held his hand. He was still a little weak and his legs were like cotton wool. He could smell his hair because he was close to the professor. He used a great shampoo. The fragrance appealed to Filon
Jamie felt butterflies in his stomach, which was weird because he certainly wasn’t a high school student anymore, he just liked the feeling of Filons body pressed against his, even if it was for a moment. “I’ll take you to your front door, is that alright?”
Filon got stuck for a moment and looked Jamie very intensely in the eyes until he blushed. Finally, he nodded. “Yes, no problem”, he replied, looking away.
“Alright,” Jamie hummed, he then let Filon go as he seemed stable enough to walk by himself. Then they walked up the pavement together, perhaps they were even going a little slower than usual as to spend more time together or maybe it was because Filon was still a little weak. When they reached the door step, Jamie stopped, “well I hope you’re going to be alright alone, but, try to sleep off the weakness.”
“Thank you...” He said with a smile on his face, and squeezed his hand slightly as a thank you, but the shiver he felt made him freeze and stared at him with an intense look: “You have warm hands...” said unexpectedly
The teacher blushed at his students comment, “thank you”, he said and gently pulled his away, he didn’t want to make it awkward by simply standing there and not saying anything. “I have to go now but you can email me anytime if you need something!”
“Thank you, Professor”, he said with a smile and walked slowly into the house. Jamie was still red in his head, and his cheeks were red. “Charming...” he said laughing as he leaned against the bathroom door.
Jamie willed the blush to go away as he turned around and left the property, he couldn’t help but smile at the thought of his student but once again tried to ignore what he was feeling. ‘Perhaps drinking tomorrow with my friends will help, you never know, I might get lucky’, he thought to himself.
Filon began another full of energy. He’s been doing research, and according to it, a lot of couples have sex when they happen to meet at nightclubs while they’re drunk. Filon decided to go to such a place for the first time that evening. He was wearing leather trousers and a top. With his wallet and mobile phone, he left the house, where a taxi was waiting for him. He had hoped to be inspired for his book.
Today was the day Jamie had agreed to go out with his friends, he decided to wear some suit trousers and a white shirt, to look smart. About two hours after they had arrived he had a bit much to drink and now was dancing with a stranger, it didn’t take long for him to start to sweat and so he moved to sit at the bar. He didn’t know where his friends went but he had just assumed they were taking someone home. “Umm one vodka shot please”, he slurred to the Bartender.
Filon was surprised how many people were in the nightclub. There was a large crowd, but he was not discouraged. He came in, sat down at the bar, ordered some drinks, watched the surroundings. It took three drinks to make him braver and happier. When he heard a voice next to his ear and saw Jamie, he smiled, “Professor!” shouted and grabbed his arm drunk and unsuspecting
Jamie just about heard someone shout ‘professor’ over the loud music, he obviously assumed it was him they were calling and turned his head to see Filon right next to him, “oh hello Filon, my favourite student!”, he chuckled, “what are you doing here?”
“I’m collecting material for a book...” He laughed and made a gesture that meant sex: “You know what I mean...” giggled and grabbed a drink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 615 12,515 8 hours ago
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,346 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,413 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 511 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,106 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,378 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,114 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 809 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless