Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie chuckled at how innocent Filon sounded, he put his glass down and moved closer to him, “like this?” he asked, kissing him again whilst massaging Filons breasts.
Filon groaned and purred with pleasure. He looked at him with a sweet look: “Oh, my God”, he said only, and slowly began to button up his pants.
Jamie watched Filon fiddle with his buttons before taking the matter into his own hands, he undid all the buttons which revealed Filons thong, “my god”, Jamie groaned as he stepped back to take off his own shirt.
Filon smiled and watched as the teacher undressed. He bit his lip and with an intense look he couldn’t let his eyes out: “Your body is mature... I like mature men.”
Jamie smiled and thanked him before pulling Filons trousers fully off, “come here”, he murmured, pulling Filons body fully against his. He leant down and kissed him again, closing his eyes at the warm feeling rushing through his body.
Filon swam in his arms. He kissed him like crazy. Their bodies attracted like magnets. “My body trembles before you”, he said, touching his cheek
Jamie grabs onto the edge of Filons thong and tugs at it, “can I please remove them?” He asked, clearly wanting consent.
Filon nodded and smiled slightly “Now it's our common...” giggled joking
Jamie delicately removed Filons underwear and felt the blood rushing to his cock, he stepped forwards and put his hands on Filons buttocks, massaging them, “we need to prepare you enough as to get me inside you”, he said.
Filon didn’t let his eyes turn away from him and gasped lightly: “I feel strange. But it’s beautiful”, he said, spreading his legs in front of him. “Professor... Please teach me passionate sex”, he whispered sensually in his ear
Jamie gently stroked Filons back before turning him around and forcing him to bed over, he used his index finger to circle Filons rim, he could feel it fluttering ever so slightly and so he pushed his finger in further, “is this alright baby?”
Filon withdrew his lips. He was red and breathed heavily and looked very erotic. His tiny penis cracked. “Professor...” grabbed his hand and put it on his chest. He moaned sensually and began to drool.
Jamie groaned at the sight of his student acting all erotic and was again made away if his cock leaking some pre-cum, he needed to prepare Filon faster or else his boner would become more painful. He stuck his entire finger inside of Filon and began to wiggle it around, to let his body adjust and then he tried adding another finger.
Filon got an orgasm from Jamie’s finger. He gasped and groaned loudly, clasping his lover’s shoulders. His nipples became stiff and his penis burned with heat. In him, the uterus began to work with hormones. He didn’t know that these were his fertile days. Tonight’s present may have been unexpected.
Jamie’s eyes widened, he hadn’t expected Filon to cum so early, “keep breathing baby”, he murmured, “you’ll get my cock in you soon enough”.
Filon breathed and looked at him. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and tried to drown out his moaning. “Tougher...” he repeated softly and felt euphoric
“Take your hand away from your mouth, sweetheart, I want to be able to hear you”, he cooed as he removed his fingers and lined up his cock. He suddenly pushed it in, without warning and immediately moaned at the sensation.
“OoHh” Filon felt an incredible feeling. He moaned and moaned and felt a little pain. He pressed his lover’s shoulder tighter. “You’re big”, he gasped and looked into his eyes.
Jamie laughed and began to slowly thrust, letting the boys body adjust still, “that’s a good boy”, he murmured, stroking the side of Filons face.
Filon blushed sharply and gasped, getting used to the pace and the pain. Shortly thereafter, he moved his hips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,490 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 595 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,548 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 13,670 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,325 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,218 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,386 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 605 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,157 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 815 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless