Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“Hey Kai!”, Jamie said, lifting him up. He looked around the room, “woah, someone’s been busy”, he said and kissed Filon.
The boy put his arms around his neck. Filon reciprocated the kiss from his beloved. Immediately afterwards, he took the folder from him.
"How was work, baby? I made spaghetti, let's go eat."
“It was okay, a bit boring though”, he told his lover, “I couldn’t wait to come home”. He followed Filon into the kitchen, “this smells good”.
Filon pulled plates from the cabinet.
"Did you miss me?" he asked "Kai will also eat with us.... Kayla is still sleeping," he told him.
“Of course I did”, Jamie said, putting Kai down and wrapping his arms around Filons waist. “I always look forward to coming home”.
Filon giggled and leaned in, kissing him on the lips.
"I have a surprise for you tonight..." whispered him with a small smile "But first, an evening together with our little ones"
“Ooh, I wonder what it is”, he pondered, he grabbed a plate and helped dish the food up. “Should I go out Kai in his chair?”
Filon nodded.
"I'll feed him... Maybe he'll cooperate," he whispered and began to apply a portion.
Jamie nodded and lifted their child back up, he had just been standing there trying to reacher the counter tops. He put him in his high chair and strapped him in, “it’s dinner time”, he explained to his son.
"Put a bib on him too," he asked and handed him a plate. He then put some on Kai. "Honey? I think it's time to think about getting married."
Jamie grabbed the bib from where it was hung on the back of the chair and put it on Kai. He sat down at the table and began eating, “we should definitely look into finding a day and then begin booking things”.
Filon began feeding his son.
"We delayed it a bit... But Kayla showed up, and then there was your promotion..." He replied and looked at him with a huge smile.
“We can definitely afford it but I guess we just need to find the perfect day”, Jamie said, “I feel like a Saturday would suit and perhaps in the summer?”
"In the summer... Oh yes!" he said dreamily "Did you hear Kai? Mom and Dad are going to get married."
“He can be a ring bearer”, Jamie said and laughed, imagining how disastrous that would be.
Filon laughed. He stroked Kai's head.
"He would still lose them.... Because he would want to have mommy all to himself, huh?" he blushed to his son.
Jamie laughed, “no, he would want his daddy”. He turned to Kai and started cooing at him, “wouldn’t you baby”.
Kai only laughed at his parents. The boy had a lot of charm. He was such a happy child.
"You're the apple of mommy's eye.... And Kayla too. But your sister is asleep."
Jamie smiled at his family, “are you going to feed her when she wakes up?”
Filon nodded.
"She sleeps a lot... All in all, he's only two months old."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,487 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 595 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,548 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 13,669 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,324 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,218 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,386 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 605 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,157 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 815 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless