Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“Happy Valentine’s Day”, Jamie reciprocated, he turned to look at Filon. “I don’t find anyone other than you attractive”, he honestly answered.
Filon smiled happily.

But even so, the next day Jamie showed up at the university with a lot of marks on his neck, which Filon had left just in case. No one could steal his beloved one.
(The big day)

Jamie had been nervous since he had woken up. Today was the day he and Filon would make their relationship official. They were getting married.

He was already dressed in his suit and waiting by the alter for his bride to arrive. To the left of him he had Kai and the rest of his groomsmen patiently waiting.
Filon was wearing a beautiful wedding dress. His father had bought it for him. He stated that as the father of the bride, he wanted to somehow be part of the wedding organizers.

It was just getting the final touches before he was to walk down the aisle with his father. Kayla, as a still young child, couldn't do much, but she was supposed to be the flower bearer before Filon walked down the aisle. Dressed in a sweet white dress, she sat next to her mother.
Jamie looked up as he heard the wedding march begin, the bridesmaids walked down the aisle right before Kayla appeared in the doorway. The sweet girl was throwing flower petals everywhere, gathering a laugh from the family and friends sitting down.

Soon it was time for Filon to make his appearance.
Kayla, as an attention-seeking princess, naturally wanted to be in her daddy's arms. That's why when Filon appeared on the horizon in a beautiful gown and long veil, he saw Kayla being held in his beloved's arms. He smiled tenderly at the sight.

His father led him slowly down the aisle, and all the guests began to record. They couldn't help but leave in awe.
Jamie’s eyes widened when he saw Filon began to walk down the aisle, he looked amazing. He couldn’t help but notice a few tears had already began falling from his own face, this would be the happiest day of his life.
Suddenly, however, Kayla purposely started obstructing his view and cozying up to him, which made the guests laugh a bit. Kai was not quiet either. He ran up to his mother and hugged Filon tightly.

The writer hugged his child tightly. He was so touched. Not only that she would become Jamie's wife, but that their children were so amazing.
Jamie laughed at the commotion their children were making, “I guess we should just let them do as they like”, he said, taking Filons hand with his free one.
Filon held the hand of Kai, who stood politely beside him. He faced his fiancé.
"I suppose so... But isn't it cute?" he asked and stroked Kayla's head. The priest approached them after a moment.
“It really is, we are standing here as a family”, Jamie said, turning to the priest.
After many beautiful words from the priest, they were finally able to say their marriage vows.
The priest began:
"Do you take Filon as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he asked Jamie
Jamie felt as if he was dreaming, he never expected to get married well until he met Filon. That’s when he knew he might have a chance.

“I do”
Then the priest looked at Filon.
"Do you take Jamie as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Then it was time for the rings.
"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit." "
Jamie wasn’t actually religious so he didn’t really understand what was going on but all he knew was that he had to put the ring on Filons finger. So that is what he did.
After a while, Filon did the same. He put the ring on his beloved's finger.

The priest was finally able to say the formula:
"And now... I pronounce you husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride," he announced.
Jamie put Kayla down and stopped forwards to pull Filon into a deep kiss, “I love you”.
Filon put his arms around him and reciprocated the caress. The guests cheered in their honor. Kayla stood and watched, not understanding what was going on much.
Jamie pulled away and looked down at their children, lifted them both up and passing one to Filon. “Let’s walk back down the aisle, as a family”.
Filon nodded, and so they did. The photographer took some pictures of the four of them.

The wedding took place by the beach. The bride and groom held an intimate wedding. At their table they sat just the two of them, or rather, they intended to. But eventually the kids joined them as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,493 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 599 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,551 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 13,706 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,332 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,226 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,386 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 605 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,157 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 815 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless