Open Audience Requests (open to all)
Laboring Micah will do whatever his patrons ask of him
Micah sat in front of the dessing room mirror combing his hair into place, knowing full well it would be knotted and sweat soaked soon enough. Still, he wanted to start the show looking nice. It was the only control he had. Once he stepped onto that stage he was in the audience and he had seen before just how...intense...they could be.

He could hear the dull murmur of the crowd trickling into the theater and taking their seats in the distance. It was exciting, terrifying, and nearly overwhelming that in mere moment he himself would be the main event rather than just another stranger watching from the stands.

When he was satisfied he put down the comb and tugged the tie of his robe tightly around his waist. Groaning, he pulled the weight of himself to his feet, barely able to keep his swollen frame at balance...and then...as if by fate...he felt his belly tighten.

A low moan escaped his lips. He pressed his palms to the table to steady himself, widened his stance and let his hips sway as the pain gripped him.

"Uhhh...uhhhh.....huh....huhh...huhhh"

His moaning turned to panting as the pain began to crest "Nuhh....huh....uhhhh.."

He closed his eyes, letting the feelings flow through him. it was so deep. So strong. An he knew this was only the beginning.  
"uhhhh.....mmmm.....mmmm...."

Soon enough it began to ebb away. He took a breath but before he could pull himself back together he heard a devious chuckle and a slow clap coming from the doorway.

"Now THAT is what my patrons want," the man only known as "The Procurer" said with a grin. His grey eyes seemed to dance as he eyed Micah up and down.

"The FULL show. You can give me the FULL show now can you, my pet?"

Micah nodded.

"Because you did sign a contract, my pet. My patrons expect my young men to withstand. If you can't last the agreed upon time...well, there will be difficult consequences."

"I can do it, sir. My...pains...are not too close and I...I am ready for whatever they wish of me."

The Procurer swung his arm around Micah's shoulder and leaned in close. "I'm counting on it."

He led Micah towards the giant stage. The you man's hands shook in excitement and fear, knowing what would be on display...other than himself. Shelves upon shelves of props, chains, whips, and bindings. Every manor of device and surface. Any request could be answered whether devious or devine. Pain and pleasure could be one in the same. Every audience wish could and would be granted...for the right price of course.

Micah hesitate as the lights dimmed. "What if...I need help?"
The Procurer grinned. His hand moved across the curve of Micah's belly as his stubbled chin scratched hard against Micah's cheek "You signed the contract, my pey. Pray you don't."

He pressed his lips to Micah's, sliding his tongue between them, and drinking in the younger man with a sort of silent frenzy. Micah didn't move as the man's fingers slid beneath his robe trailed lazily down the length of his cock. The Procurer chuckled as it began to respond.

"There we are. Now we're ready for the show to begin."
"Welcome, Welcome." The Procurer's deep voice boomed through the theater as the crowd settled into an excited hush. "I am your Procurer and as always, I have found you a delectable little treat for tonight's entertainment. A beautiful, willing, piece of temptation. A newcomer to our stage but he assures me his is...well versed in our ways. We shall see just how...verse...he is."

The curtain rose, revealing a sea of tantilizing wonders and in the center a spotlight beamed down on Micah's naked, pregnant, body. His huge belly spilled out in front of him--taut and stretched--and under the stage lights looked near to bursting. Sweat glistened on his skin and his stance was wide to support his swollen middle. His hands cupped his stomach as he stared forward, taking in the teirs upon teirs of people. His back and cock were stiff as the crowd murmured their first impressions.

"Tonight," boomed the Produrer's voice once more, "Tonight our pretty new pet will make all your fantasies into realities, all your dreams into truths, and try that deep dark secret no one else knows about. Isn't that right, Micah?"

"I will my master-ghhh...ohhh oh...uh... nuhh!!!" He doubled over, and gripped the sides of his belly. He grit his teeth as the contraction pressed through him hard, settling deep in his back and forcing him to his knees. "Uhhhh....uhhhh....nuhhhhh!!!" He rocked back and forth. He could feel the audience leaning in, enraptured by every moan as he huffed through the pain. He liked it. All of it. The attention. The drama. Even the ever growing pain.
The spotlight dimmed as the contraction faded.

"Quite a good started," chuckled The Procurer. "But I believe we can do better. Micah here might be on this stage, but you, my Patrons are the stars of the show. He only does what is asked. And he will do it oh so well."

A sea of tiny red lights began to blink to life throughout the audience creating an ominous glow.

"Each of your request pads have been activated and connected to your accounts. Your desires will be automatically vetted, paid for and verified. What our pet does, or has done to him is now in your hand. It is solely up to you how tonight's games play out. So..." The spotlight once again beamed down on Micah. "Which one of you is brave enough to start off the night?
"No one? Are we a little shy tonight, my darlings? Well, there's no need for that."

The Procurer smiled slyly, slid his jacket from his shoulders and and rolled up his sleeves. With the stride of a showman, he swaggered his way over to Micah, stood behind him and placed his hands on his shoulders and squeezed. He trailed a finger up the boy's neck and across his jaw.

"Surely, there is someone willing to play..."
Suddenly, a tallish woman with light brown hair and a slight tan, stood up with her arm in the air.

“I would like to play!” She exclaimed, “my request pad froze whilst I was trying to type”
The Procurer's grin widened.
"Our first participant! And a lovely one at that." He bowed dramatically. "Our dear Micah is at your beck and call. Do you wish to join us on stage?"
The girl flushed, “sure!”, she said, as she walked over to the stage. She made to curtesy back at the procurer before giggling to herself and then climbed the stairs.

The brightness of the lights, at first blinded her, before her eyes adjusted and she could see the crowd of people aswell as those on the stage. She walked over to the two men, making sure to give Micah’s stomach a quick pat before turning back to the procurer.
"That's it, my dear. Right up here. Soak it all in. This is tour show now." He eyed Micah and the young man stood. "I never like to assume, but from that tiny little pat I'm guessing this is your first time at my humble establishment." He winked. "Are you certain that's all you want to do?"
He took Micah's hand and led him in front of the woman. "Perhaps a touch...like this..." The Procurer moved his hands to the small of Micah's back, stroking in circles until the young man's eyes fluttered and a moan caught in his throat. "Or like this..." he continued, kneeling. He grazed Micah's belly with his lips, moving slowly across and down, sensually tasting the young man, yet eyeing his newest patron as he went. Micah's hips bucked as the showman's tongue slid across the length of him.
"Or....is it something more...devious you desire, my dear?" He stood again and moved towards one of the shelves, picking up all manner of whips, prods, feathers, and chains as he went. "Tell us dear patron, what is it you like?"
The girl nodded, “it is my first time here, actually.” She felt enchanted at the sound of Micah’s moans and could feel herself become wet, it only made her want to join in even more.

Her eyes drifted along the shelf, taking in all of the different toys but one in particular caught her eyes, “I’d like the chains, please”, she announced, looking directly at Micah, trying to get a reaction.
Micah swallowed as the Procurer handed the woman a set of cold heavy chains. This was it, he thought. This was the first of many request. What would she have him do?He rubbed his hand over his belly, trying to keep himself calm. Was it fear? Anticipation? Excitement?

He bowed his head to the woman. "I am yours, miss. Do what you will."
The girl, Lucy, took the chains and walked back to Micah, she pulled his arms behind his back and then loosely wrapped the chains around his wrists then underneath his large stomach. She trailed some light kissed down his neck from behind and when the audience cheered, winked at them before spinning Micah round to face her.

“Don’t worry, baby, I’ll be gentle”, she purred, rubbing his belly once again, “I love this”, she said, referring to his baby filled bump.
Chain chains were cold on his wrists, and Micah shifted his shoulders as she securred them. The feel on the chain under his bulging tummy was...not unpleasant. She was being quite gentle. Has gasped as her lips found the name of his neck and her hands moved across his gravid form.

"I love that you love this," he murmured, pressing his belly against her hands. "I'm here to please you. Let me please you."
“Is that so?”, she smirked, kneeling down and pressing open mouthed kisses onto his giant belly, “I bet you like this too, huh?”

Lucy loved submissive men, it was a complete turn on to find a man comfortable enough to truly be submissive and sadly they were harder to come across.

“Why don’t you tell me what you want?” She asked him, wondering what was going through his mind.
"Mmmm...."
He groaned, leaning his head back, letting the touch of her lips wash over him. Perhaps this wasn't going to be as difficult as he'd imagined. "Yes....yes I like it..."
To be dominated. To be controlled. Oh god, he suddenly wanted it so much more. He could feeling himself growing harder at the thought.
The child quirmed and kicked within him. Apparently they liked it too.

It surprised his when she turned the tables and asked him what he wanted.
"What...what I want?" He glanced at The Procurer, wondering if the request was against the rules, but the man just nodded slyly. "I want..." he looked up at her and with a shaking voice he continued. "I want you to touch me, miss. I want you to feel me. Use me."
Lucy smiled to herself, “come on baby, tell me where you want me to touch”, she whispered into his ear.

She put her thumbs on his nipples and rubbed up and down, “here?”, she then moved along and started to massage his rather large bum, “what about here?”, then finally she brushed her hand over his hard dick, “maybe even here?”
"Ahh....yesss..." he hissed as she toyed with his nipples. "Pl...please..." he cried. She seemed to know exactly what to do to turn him on. The child within him kicked hard as she stroked his belly and he looked up at her, hoping she felt it too.

"Uhhhh..." It was a tease as her fingers grazed his cock but in the heat of it it felt so good. Pregnancy had made ever part of him so sensitive. He ached for more. "Please..." He whined. "Please don't stop. Please...I want...I want more of you..."
She looked up at Micah in surprise when she felt the baby kick, Lucy thought it was a wonderful feeling and took it as a sign that the baby was enjoying what their father felt.

“Oh, you like this?” She said, smirking as she wrapped her hand around his cock and stroking her thumb over the tip of it, “I wonder if I could get you to cum just from doing this for a while?, she pondered aloud.
(( Is this thread still open? ))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,297 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 980 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 467 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 314 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,789 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,965 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,265 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,580 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,190 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,297 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop