Open Little Demon boy getting knocked up [Open]
It wasn't like the little male demon had done anything too bad. But the angels had been looking for a Demon to punish and they took him prisoner; he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. They sent him to Earth to be abused by humans as some sort of punishment while he was in his most fertile days, and he was deeply scared, to say the least.

His wrists were bound together with a red rope, as well as his ankles, and he had a gag on so that he wouldn't be able to speak to anyone for now. He was made to wear only a tiny g-string as he was left there exposed and vulnerable. The angels purposely left a particular drug in the air that would make whoever found him first increasingly aroused and drawn to the Demon.

It was late at night and two men had just gotten out of a nearby bar and caught sight of the Demon in the alley. Such an interesting being made them come closer in all their drunken state and the drug in the air was also causing effects on them little by little.

The taller one, Wade, came closer, calloused fingers touching the demon's skin. "I think we should take him with us, only for the night, Connor," He stated, eyes darkened with pure lust, a tent already showing in his pants, and he effortlessly picked up the Demon.

Connor, the blond one, kept his intrigued gaze on the smaller being. He felt immediately drawn, and he wanted to touch him. "Such a pretty thing," He murmured, yet he looked at the Demon like he was their prey.

(Both of these men are huge and have muscled builts, bigger than the young Demon in every way. Up to you if the Demon has a cunt, or his ass works like a cunt, getting wet and all. Also up to you if he has a tail (I think I'd really like that),  if he has red skin or whatever other treat, just zero powers (but this could be arranged). I picture him small, fit body and kind of feminine shape, maybe. Also, the more submissive, the better, but I'm also open to suggestions. I'll further describe my two characters as we go. If you'd like to roleplay somewhere else, PM me and I'll gladly get back at you.)
Kas let out whimpers he was uncomfortable he knew he should've been more careful. He had been captured by angels as he was doing something he no longer remembers what. Now he was tied up wearing nothing but a a g-string on earth and in an alley. Wiggling around a bit as he knew he would not expect the binds that he was in. As of that moment he hadn't been found as of yet though he knew that would change.

He was smaller then most demons which was probably why he had been captured so easily. Kas is an earthy brown in color he is fit but not muscular at all. He has cunt and has a feminine shape and look to him as well. Kas continued to struggle though he stopped when he heard someone talking. As he didn't hear or see anyone until now he guessed they probably came from somewhere near by.

Kas let out muffled sounds not liking the way the two of where looking at him or what they were saying.

(I hope this is OK)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,290 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 974 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 463 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 314 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,785 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,959 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,241 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,576 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,181 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,291 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop