Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Ewen lightly sent him a smile.
"Thank you..." He whispered and kissed his cheek gently.
“No problem, my love. Now enjoy your meal.” Frederick said back to his omega and he started to take his second bite of his breakfast.
Omega ate his breakfast with relish, looking calmly at the alpha. He felt security with his partner. He felt stability. That was what he was missing.
Frederick looked at the waitress as he continued to eat his breakfast with his omega, he gave her a good aggressive snarl before finishing his coffee and the waitress retreated into the back in fear.
Ewen finished his meal and then looked at the alpha, wiping his mouth with a handkerchief.
"You are very possessive..." remarked the omega
“Yeah, well you’re mine and I am yours. You’re carrying our pup so forgive if my protectiveness comes off possessive, my love.” Frederick said back to Ewen happily and he frowned his eyebrows worriedly.
Ewen caught Frederick's hand, then sent him a small smile. "I'm not worried... I'm quite surprised. My ex-husband was never so caring," he explained and muscled his cheek
Frederick smiled at his omega happily and he said back to Ewen, “It’s okay now, my love. We have each other now. That’s all that matters.”
Ewen nodded his head. He stroked his tummy with his hands affectionately as he made his way to the hospital. He wanted to do better now for his baby.
Frederick stroked his belly continuously with his omega, he smiled at his lover continuously and he said back to Ewen, “Did you thought of names yet, my love?”
Omega looked at the alpha, then gently lowered his gaze to his little belly. His instincts had been strong lately.
"I prefer to wait for now until the time of risk of miscarriage has passed..."
“Alright, my love. Why do you think you will have a miscarriage?” Frederick asked his omega out of concern, he placed his hand on his belly gently and he looked into Ewen’s eyes.
Ewen lowered his embarrassed gaze. His eyes were slightly streaked with tears.
"I don't want to get attached to the baby.... My loss was big at the first birth. It's just... I prefer to wait until the birth. I'm sorry."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,265 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 949 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,763 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,938 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,154 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,553 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 685 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM