Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Ewen pressed his lips together, hearing the alpha's words from behind the door lid. He clasped his hand more tightly over his small appendage and gasped quietly. He felt his shaft tremble and rise. Bloody heat...

His tongue began to lick the door lid, his hands began to scratch it harder, feeling the moisture running down his buttocks already down his thighs. He needed the alpha like never before and exactly Frederick.

" Frederick ... Fill me up... Fill me up and fix me" he whispered achingly and desperately whispering in a very high pitched voice as he felt his body getting more and more sensitive and swollen "Be the alpha I need for me tonight".
Frederick took the quiet gasp from the omega enough to immediately place his hand over his door knob and he said back to the omega, “Ok Ewen. I’m coming inside and feel free to take what you want once I’m through this door.”

The alpha started to open the door and he did slowly. He could smell the moisture running down the omega’s legs and he made his way back inside the house. He was face to face with the omega once he did and he smiled at Ewen happily.

“I’ll fill you, darling. You don’t need it to be fixed at all.” Frederick said back to the omega, as he caressed both of his cheeks with his hands and he slowly kissed the omega on the lips gently.
Omega sighed mute as they began to kiss, and after a while they added their tongues to their lustful and passionate kiss. Ewen felt his whole body begin to burn with pleasure, and the mucus flowed out of him even more. He looked at him in disbelief and delight.

"Give me your fingers..." he begged, placing Frederick's hand on his moist bottom "Alfo..."

A moan was coming out of his reddened lips, and the white teeth he was showing were so snow-white you could see through them as if in a mirror. He clamped his hand firmly on his shoulder.

"My womb is pulsing.... Frederick..." he continued seducing him in heat.
Frederick continued to kiss the omega with such bliss and lewdness with his tongue exploring within his mouth. The alpha was getting turned on from the omega’s eyes being filled with disbelief and delight. He looked back at the omega when he spoke and he watched his hand also be moved onto Ewen’s cheeks.

He smirked down at the omega, giving one of his cheeks a hard squeeze to tease him and with his other hand he inserted two of his thick fingers into his moist asshole. “Good boy, moan more for daddy.” He said back to him happily and he started to thrust his fingers slowly into his asshole.

Frederick chuckled seductively and he said back to the omega affectionately, “Your words seduce me successfully, Ewen. So you want my cock inside of you eh? It’s large in width. Are you sure you can handle a thick cock inside the precious little hole of yours?~”
Omega groaned, nibbling on the alpha's earlobe with his lips and upper teeth as he worked his fingers into his ass. He pressed his fingers between the alpha's shoulder blades, nearly making a hole in his shirt. He moved his hips, every now and then as the alpha made scissor-like motions with his fingers inside him.

"Daddy~" he purred in his ear like a cat and touched his cheek with his tongue. His buttocks were all wet with mucus, and a growing puddle of the fragrant substance was forming on the floor beneath his legs. The smell of heat, sex and the sweat of bodies wafted throughout the house.

Looking into the eyes of his handsome neighbour, Ewen placed his hand on his torso, "Frederick.... Will you fix my womb? Your cock can do it?" he asked and blushingly began to cozy up to his lover
Frederick chuckled lewdly when his earlobe got nibbled on by the omega and the alpha continued to make scissor-like motions with his fingers inside of the omega’s asshole pretty hard. He also held the omega up close to his extremely muscular body and he could hear his shirt quietly rip underneath the omega’s fingertips.

“Yes gorgeous, my cock can fix your womb and daddy will treat you like his little puppy~ Let’s love to the sofa, darling.” He said back to Ewen as he picked up the omega gently, moving over to the sofa and placing the omega on his back as the alpha got on top of him and he started to take off his clothes in front of the omega playfully.
Ewen felt the hairiness of his old sofa. The slime was soaking into the sofa really well. Omega when playful fingers left his bosom, he began to move his hips impatiently. He bit his lip slightly.

"Quick... Alpha... Frederick" he mumbled under his breath, pulling down his t-shirt that covered his slightly larger breasts and tender nipples. There was milk in them, as his body was ready to feed the puppy that had unfortunately already died in this world at birth.
Frederick noticed the impatience of the omega by his hip movements and he managed to take off all of his own clothes. Frederick started to line his large member up along his asshole and he immediately thrusted into the omega’s soaking wet hole.

He heard the words of the omega and he started to thrust quick but not hard though. He didn’t want to hurt the omega at all and he started to moan softly but loud enough for Ewen to hear. He placed his hands on one of Ewen’s breasts and he massaged them in a circular motion.
Ewen gasped and moaned, feeling their bodies fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. He placed his hands on his back, beginning to lightly dig his nails into his skin. The alpha's penis was really big and so satisfying for the omega.

"Oh... Agh..." Ewen wasn't shy about sparing his erotic moans for Federick.

As the alpha squeezed his sensitive nipples, milk began to pour from them along the omega's body. It looked really erotic.
Frederick continued to moan out loud in pleasure with each powerful and hard thrust he does into the omega’s asshole. He chuckled sensually when he felt Ewen’s nails into his skin lightly and he squeezed his breast gently with his large hand.

The alpha makes a pure at the omega happily and he started to kiss the omega on the neck lewdly. Swirling his tongue all over his delicate skin, then Frederick started to lick and suck the milk out of the omega’s breasts.

“Good boy, Ewen.” Frederick said back to the omega with a smirk on his face and looked down at him as he gave him a hickey on his neck.
Ewen moaned and gasped as he felt the alpha's warm tongue and hands caressing him to the limit. His penis hardened and stood very tall, trembling.

The omega was warm and sweating with the measure of the passage of time. He moved his hips to keep up with Frederick's movements. When the man started licking his milk and sucking on his nipple, he got a little moody .

"Stop..." he said displeased a little and then when he felt lips on his neck making a hickey he fell silent, starting to moan again very loudly "Frederick.... I'll cum in a minute!"
Frederick continued to thrust into his asshole faster and harder towering over the omega completely. He groaned in pleasure and his large member started to throb within the omega.

He moved his lips away from the omega’s neck for a moment and saw his reaction from the hickey. He started to leave another hickey on his collarbone and he continued to chuckle sensually during it.

“So will I, Ewen. Do you want my cum, darling?” He asked Ewen happily and his large member throbbed within him again.
Ewen squealed in adoration at his suggestion or question and clenched his nails tighter on his arm. He looked up at him with broken eyes and their lips joined in an intense, lustful kiss.

As their tongues caressed each other, then the omega reached his stomach and moaned into his lover's lips, losing control of his body.
Frederick blushed bright red all over his cheeks, he felt his nails in his back and he chuckled at this softly. He started to kiss him back lewdly and he swirled his tongue around within his mouth.

Frederick held the omega close tightly, he continued to thrust harder into the omega a couple of times before cumming a massive load of hot cum inside of Ewen’s asshole and groaning in pleasure out loud, “F-Fuck! I’m cumming!” The cumming continued within the omega’s body and he continued to groan lewdly.
Omega felt heat flood his stomach and his body go numb as the alpha's wick began to tighten in his anus. He could feel the cum coursing through his birth canal.

With his heart beating fast, he collapsed onto the sofa, breaking the kiss. He was breathing hard and fast and sweat was running down his lean body. Omega inhaled the pheromones the alpha had released in his house during sex.

"I want again.." he replied quietly shortly afterwards, when they were still connected "My heat lasts about four days, will you stay?" he asked, disregarding the consequences or the emotions he was hiding. His wolf was raging
Frederick panted heavily as he landed on his back on the sofa with the omega in his arms and his large member continued to spurt cum inside of his asshole.

He watched the omega collapse onto the sofa, he hadn’t pull out yet and he was knotted deep inside of Ewen and his body was hard to lay on due to the extraordinary strong muscles the alpha had. He looked at the omega when he spoke and he was surprised by this.

He answered the omega with bliss in his voice and a happy smile on his face, “Of course, my omega. I’ll stay with you tonight and look after you beautifully. Four days is too long for a beautiful wolf like you. You must be so uncomfortable right now but don’t you worry your alpha isn’t going anywhere.”
Omega snuggled his head into his barely met lover's chest and howled in spirit with joy as he felt the alpha's wick give him angelic bliss. That evening the sofa was permeated with the scent of true lust and sex, and cum and other secretions oozed from their bodies in litres even. On the third occasion, the couple took a bath together in the bathtub, where they again ended up having wonderful intercourse.

In the evening, as they filled their bellies with the leftover food the alpha had brought and drank large mugs of tea, they lay cuddled together this time in the omega's bedroom.

Ewen had his head on Frederick's chest, feeling his fingers stroking his slightly sore buttocks.

"I didn't expect you to be such a beast in bed..." he replied, being very sleepy by their active and hours-long games, "You seemed to be a modest and shy alpha."
Frederick enjoyed the extraordinary time with the omega during their amazing sexual intercourses and their bath together a lot. The alpha would help the omega clean up the dishes from the leftover meals they had together and join him on the sofa for a cuddle time.

Fredrick kept his eyes at the omega and never taking his eyes off the beauty that was on his chest in that moment. He indeed trailed his fingers on his buttocks and he smiled down at the omega cheerfully.

“Well, I tried to be the gentle beast for you omega. Why thank you, darling and you are amazing yourself. Your beautiful slim figure is beautiful as a god of Greek and your beauty is nothing I have seen before.” He said back to the omega and he caressed his cheek with one hand happily.
Ewen felt incredibly comfortable in this heat. But perhaps that was simply down to prolonged loneliness and tragic past events? He didn't know himself. He was just sure that sex in this heat with Frederick was satisfying for him and for the alpha it seemed as well.

As the omega listened to his lover's words he smiled bitterly and gently removed the man's hand from his cheek.

"Thank you for the compliments, but don't take it so seriously, okay? Our rapprochement came out of chance. I'm in heat and you apparently got a 'power' awakening" he said and then sat up , covering himself with a blanket "We helped each other, let's treat it as a neighbourly help. We can do it again, but let's not hope for anything serious" he said as he realistically saw it.

He didn't want his past to start all over again. His ex-husband had been wonderful in the beginning too, and now he knew it had been such a smokescreen. He couldn't give a healthy puppy then ex-husband divorced him and left him with nothing. Omega did not want to experience this again
Frederick watched the omega remove his hand off his cheek and he listened to the omega’s words. He was surprised by the omega’s words and he cleared his throat gently.

“I see. Yeah, it was nothing serious was it? If you see it like that. Wow, I am sorry… I-I need to go.” The alpha said back to the omega and he gently removed the omega off his body. He got up off the sofa and started to gather up his clothes.

The alpha started to put his clothes back on quickly, he puts his boots back on and tied them tightly. He rushed to the door, opening it wide and he walked out of the omega’s house back to his own house.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,268 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 949 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,764 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,939 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,160 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,555 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,275 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 687 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM