Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Ewen felt bad that the alpha reacted this way. He probably overreacted a bit with his words. He felt sorry for himself. He actually wanted to apologise to him, but after their intense sex he began to feel better internally and decided to use this to continue writing his novel. After all, he had to live for something!

After almost two weeks of intensive writing and several sleepless nights, he decided to try to apologise to his neighbour. He baked some simple cookies for the occasion, although he didn't know if they were edible. He was not a good cook unfortunately.

He also often thought about their night together, where they made breathless love. But he always came to the conclusion that he would end up heartbroken again. Because who would want an omega who can't give birth to a healthy puppy?

He left the house in a long, warm jumper that he had worn for several days. He didn't even have time to do the laundry. He held in his hands the box the alpha had left at his house. He put cookies in it.

The alpha, however, was not alone. Omega saw through the window some not very tall man. He looked like an omega at first glance. Short, his build was different from that of a typical alpha, well, and his charming expression.

Ewen felt a squeeze in his heart. He didn't know what was going on. Instinctively, he put the box on the windowsill of his house and slowly started to walk away from Frederick's house. He didn't want to disturb him. He must be very busy with another omega.
Frederick would miss the omega a lot within those two long weeks, he just continued to do his normal routine as much as he can and he wondered what the omega was thinking about. Was he thinking about him. Probably not.

Frederick would have his best friend over that day, he would be in the living room with him and the two friends were having drinks within the alpha’s house. Frederick’s friend would be a strong-looking omega and to Ewen he would be right to think anything with the alpha being with another omega.

The alpha took a sip of his drink and he peered out of the window seeing the omega outside. He spat out his drink, placing it down on his own coffee table and he ran out of the door after the omega stopping in front of him, “Ewen, wait!”
Ewen was surprised to see the alpha in front of him and had to run quickly out of the house to catch up with him. He stopped and turned towards him, forcing a small smile.

"I came to return the container. I baked cookies. Just as an apology. I couldn't come earlier because of work. But you have a visitor now so I won't disturb you," he said, tucking his hands into the pockets of his dungarees. "So bye..." he added and turned away, intending to go to his house.
The alpha was so happy to see the omega, he walked up to the omega and gave him a quick hug. He smiled down at him happily and he blushed lightly all over his cheeks.

“Aww how thoughtful of you, darling. Ewen, that’s my best friend in my house and I know that little action of yours too well. Please don’t leave so quickly, please Ewen.” Frederick said back to the omega and he grabbed his hand gently once Ewen turned away.
Ewen blushed sharply, hearing the alpha's words. He knew he was doing the wrong thing for giving in so easily to his instincts in front of his neighbour, but his scent was nevertheless so soothing that he didn't want to leave Frederick's arms.

"Frederick... Let's talk like grown people after your friend leaves, okay?" he asked, keeping his hand firmly on his shirt as he snuggled against him.

Omega had been very tired and sore lately. With alpha, however, the ailments weren't so bad.
Frederick continued to hold the omega in his arms tightly and he rested his head on top of the omega’s head. He continued to blush lightly all over his face and he looked down at Ewen as he spoke.

“Okay, Ewen. I’ll shoot you a text when my friend leaves and we can have the cookies together.” The alpha replied back to the omega happily and he lets the omega go slowly.

“I’ll see you later then.” Frederick said back to the omega, waving goodbye and he walked back into his house to continue hanging out with his friend.
Omega did not want to leave at all now, but he had to think rationally. When the alpha returned home, he got back to himself and buried himself under a blanket on his bed, feeling how tired he was. His stomach ached slightly and he wanted to sleep through the worst of the cramps.

He dreamt of that awful day. The day he gave birth to a stillborn puppy and his husband called it the worst. It all seemed so real... Omega was pacing his legs restlessly and sweat was pouring down his body in streams. When he woke up he felt a salty taste in his mouth and a few seconds later he started vomiting the contents of his stomach into the toilet.
The alpha spent the next hour with his friend, he watched his friend leave his house and he walked back inside of his home with the container of cookies.

He opened up his phone, shooting the omega a text and it read: “Hey Ewen, my friend just left. Feel free to come over or invite me. Up to you. Love Frederick.” He placed his phone down on the coffee table and sat waiting for a reply from the omega.

He watched the television and not knowing what was going on at the omega’s house.
Omega did not hear the sound of the phone. He was busy emptying his stomach. He felt so bad that he couldn't even stand up. He was lying over the toilet, leaning his head against it and breathing heavily. He was sweating and his stomach contracted every so often. He didn't even want to think what was wrong with him because he had a bad feeling.

His omega whined inwardly for Frederick's wonderful smell and his strong arms.
Frederick got up, collecting his phone and his house keys. He locked up his house before jogging over to the omega’s house and he knocked on the door before entering.

“Ewen! I’m here. I thought you wouldn’t mind.” He called out loud to the omega and he placed the container of cookies down on the coffee table.

He sat down on the sofa and he looked around happily. Then he twiddled his thumbs and totally oblivious to what is happening in the bathroom.
Ewen heard the alpha go inside. He was aware of it, but didn't have the strength to even open his mouth. He held on weakly to the toilet, just to keep from losing consciousness there.

"Fre-" he started, and then vomited again, feeling how his body was really weak and not much was enough to make him lose consciousness.
“Ewen! Are you alright, darling?” The alpha saw the omega at the toilet and he ran up to Ewen rubbing his upper back with his right hand. He was now worried about the omega and he sat beside the omega staying with him.

“Ok, just let it all out darling. That’s it, I’m not leaving your side and I’m staying until you feel better” Frederick said back to him and he continued to rub his back gently.
Ewen, when the alpha was around, he felt he could endure what happened to him. When he was finished, he leaned his head against Frederick’s shoulder.

“I think it’s a stomach flu... Why don’t you go back?” asked omega and then rubbed his sweaty forehead, and when he got up, he swallowed himself and fell back into his lover’s arms.

The sweat flowed from his forehead again. “I just feel a little bad...” fended off very weak little what did not faint
The alpha was concerned for his love, he sighed softly and he didn’t like seeing the omega terribly sick at all. He caressed his cheek gently with his right hand and he said back to the omega, “Maybe we should go to the doctor and see if it’s a stomach flu. What do you think, Ewen?”

Frederick caught the omega in his arms when he fell back into his arms and he kept his lover close to his chest. He took a cloth off the countertop sink and he wiped away Ewen’s sweat with it. He nodded at the omega when he said ‘a little bad’ and he picked his lover up off of his feet.

The alpha took the omega to the sofa and laid him down tucking him into the blanket. He stayed by Ewen’s side and he took the omega’s hand kissing his palm a couple of times.
Omega did not have the strength to fight his lover for words. It wasn't long before he fell asleep, holding his hand really tight. Now the nightmare had no right to play out in his dream....

He did not wake up until the next morning with a feeling of thirst and hunger. As he sat up on the sofa, cuddling into the blanket, he saw the alpha apparently cooking in his kitchen.

"Good morning..." he said, rubbing his eyes. He was feeling better now.
The alpha stayed with the omega during the night and fell asleep throughout the night. He woke up in the next morning early, he had gone out to get more food and he came back to cook a very nice breakfast for Ewen.

He had wrapped the omega in the blanket to replace him and he was cooking egg omelettes for the both of them. The delicious smell of bacon and cooked vegetables fill the whole house and the alpha turned to the omega with a massive smile.

“Hey there, darling. Feeling better now?” He asked the omega and he started to set the plates up with the delicious food bringing it over to the dining table.
Ewen nodded and then carefully stood up, putting on a slightly worn jumper. He walked over to the kitchen as the alpha laid everything out on the table.

"Need a hand? I don't want you to feel like a servant" he said to him, then pinned his hair up in a messy little bun "And can we talk? We didn't get a chance yesterday" he added, standing at the kitchen counter.
Frederick smiled at the omega’s nod and he continued to lay everything out onto the table. He looked at him happily as he spoke and he said back to him, “Uh yeah, you can grab some glasses for my homemade orange juice.”

The alpha sat down and had already pulled out the chair for the omega slightly before he sat in his own chair. He looked up at the omega again and he said back to Ewen, “Yeah, we can talk. What’s on your mind, darling?”
By the time the glasses were on the table and the homemade alfa juice was in them, and Ewen was sitting across from his lover he shyly grunted and looked up at the taller man.

"I wanted to talk about our relationship..." he began cautiously and started playing with his hands under the table "I don't want there to be any misunderstanding."
The alpha dug into his food straight away and he looked back at the omega happily. He took a quick sip of his juice and he took a bite of his breakfast.

“Oh sure. What concerns do you have, darling?” Frederick said back to the omega happily and he stopped eating for a moment so they could talk. He looked at the omega continuously and he continued to smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,268 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 949 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,764 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,939 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,160 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,555 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,275 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 687 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM