Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Ewen licked his lips slightly and decided not to beat around the bush and be really honest with his lover. He didn't want to hurt him either, because Frederick was a really nice person.

"You know... I divorced my husband six months ago. I didn't expect that at our very first meeting we... You know, we would be so bold. I didn't think to get into a relationship again, I just don't feel ready."
“Whatever you need, Ewen and if you’re not ready, that’s totally ok. But if you want a good friend, I’ll be honoured to be that friend you want. We can totally take it as slow as you want.” The alpha said back to the omega happily to reassure Ewen.

Frederick continued to take small bites from his breakfast and keeping eye contact with the omega. He smiled at him happily and then he took another sip of his juice.
Omega looked at him surprised. He had not expected such calmness. The last time he'd run away, when he'd said it had cooled his enthusiasm about a lasting relationship. Maybe this time it was a matter of not sounding so offensive.

"Thank you..." he replied and began to eat slowly himself, and when he felt the eggs melt in his mouth, he suddenly felt a salty aftertaste and, touching his mouth with his hand, ran quickly to the bathroom, where he began to vomit
The alpha continued to eat his breakfast and then he noticed Ewen ran to the bathroom. He instantly got up and followed the omega to the bathroom. He was now worried about his poor omega and he got out his phone.

“Oh my goodness… Ewen, I think we should go to the doctor now. Do you have a GP?” Frederick said back to the omega and he kneeled beside the omega rubbing his back gently with his left hand.
Omega only lifted his gaze when he had finished vomiting and dropped his head onto the toilet seat, Paper wiped his lips.

"Frederick... Can I ask you one thing? Just please tell me you did it.... Have you used a condom lately?" he asked, with tears in his eyes
The alpha watched the omega vomit into the toilet and wiped his mouth with paper. He puts his phone back in his pants pocket and his eyes widened in shock when he realised what was happening to the omega.

“Oh god… I’m so sorry, Ewen… I didn’t wear a condom…” The alpha said out of guilt and his face fell into both of his hands feeling so ashamed with himself. “So sorry…”
Omega put his hands fearfully on his thighs and began to think, biting his lip. He sighed every so often, trying not to cry in front of the alpha.

"Let's make sure first... Maybe I'm just overreacting. Could you buy me some pregnancy tests?" he asked him, slowly getting up from the floor
The alpha looked up at the omega quickly, he slowly stood up too and he stood in front of the omega. “I’ll go and get you some. I’ll be back soon.” He said back to the omega and he walked out of the bathroom.

He would grab his coat and wallet before heading out the door. He would run down to the local pharmacy and buy a couple of pregnancy tests. Then he ran back with the plastic bag of the tests and he did this within 20 minutes.

He returned to the omega’s house, walking inside and placing the pregnancy tests on the kitchen countertop. “Ewen! I’m back.” He called out to the omega.
Omega, meanwhile, brushed his teeth. He hated the taste of vomit in his mouth. When he felt a little better he changed from his jumper to his shirt and slowly made his way to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

When Frederick returned he was sitting on his bed in the bedroom thinking about all this seriously.

"I'm coming..." he replied and immediately faced his lover "I'll do it myself.... If you want you can wait" he added and took a bag with some pregnancy tests and went to the bathroom to take them.
Frederick nodded his head at the omega slowly in response and he decided he was going to stay with the omega. He couldn’t leave the omega to deal with the strong emotional pain by himself and he wanted to be here with the omega. Not being able to leave at all.

“I’ll stay and wait in the living room.” He said back to the omega before he left to do the pregnancy tests and he walked to the living room. He took some deep breaths and sat down on the sofa waiting patiently.
It had been a long time since Omega had held a pregnancy test in his hands, but without reading the instructions he knew how to do it. He peed on three of them and waited on the toilet seat in uncertainty.

A few tears ran down his face. He wanted to be a mum, but since his baby had died soon after birth he was scared. He was afraid that history would repeat itself and he would end up with a broken heart again.

And his nightmare seemed like it was about to return when he saw two lines on all the tests. He put his hand in his mouth, biting it to muffle his crying and crying.
The alpha continued to sit patiently on the sofa and his anxiety was growing crazy within his mind. He knew what happened to the omega and he didn’t want the same results for Ewen with the pregnancy he caused to the omega.

He heard the muffled cries of the omega, he sighed sadly and he started to be eaten up by his own emotions. He started to cry in his hands and he was whispering the word ‘sorry’ to himself repeatedly.
Ewen was shaken and barely thinking rationally. He couldn't even walk properly when he finally emerged weeping from the bathroom.

He stood in front of the alpha at last, showing him all the positive pregnancy tests, and sat down emotionlessly on the couch not far from him.

"Maybe they're broken?" he suggested dryly, trying anew not to cry
The alpha looked at the omega once he walked into the living room and he wiped away his own tears. He cleared his throat when he held the three pregnancy test sticks and he said back to the omega, “They’re not broken unfortunately, Ewen…”

Frederick stayed quiet after that, he continued to wipe his eyes gently and he said back to Ewen softly, “What do you want to do? Whatever you want and I’ll support you, darling.” He went to sit beside the omega and hold his hand gently.
Omega was silent for a really long time, trying not to be too emotional. He didn't want the alpha to think he was crazy or mentally ill. He was simply being treated for depression.

"I... I don't know" he replied quietly at last "I wanted to be a mum.... But I'm scared, and on top of that I didn't plan it. Well you and I... We haven't known each other long enough to even think about something like that."
“It’s completely up to you, darling. I won’t leave you behind and I will always be here for you. Whatever you need.” The alpha said back to him happily and he wrapped an arm around the omega.

“We have plenty of time to get to know each other, Ewen. We don’t have to anything you don’t want.” Frederick said back to the omega happily and he smiled down at the omega happily.
"I can't handle a miscarriage or... giving birth to a stillborn puppy. You know that..." he said, flinching slightly when he touched him "I'm spoiled..." he said, and a tear ran down his face "Someone must have put a curse on me..." he added and tried not to burst into tears "Frederick, I don't want to kill the baby, but I'm scared.... I'm not having any luck lately."
“Shh, darling. It’s ok. I’m not saying you have to carry the pup. You can get rid of it if that will save you.” Frederick said back to the omega and he stopped touching him as well. He frowned his eyebrows at the sadness all over Ewen’s face and he said back to the omega, “No one has put a curse on you and you don’t have to have the pup, darling. The choice is really up to you.”
"But I want it...." he said somewhat sharply and then immediately fell silent "I'm sorry.... I'm a bit touchy about it" he explained and pulled his knees up to his stomach. He laid his head against them "On the one hand it's something unexpectedly good, you know.... Babies are cute and sweet and so beautiful"
“Then you can have it. That’s totally ok, Ewen. I totally understand why and you don’t have to be sorry about it.” The alpha said back to the omega reassuring him that he wasn’t doing anything wrong with him and he looked back at him happily. “Babies are adorable and I have always wanted them.” He said back to the omega and he continued to smile at Ewen passionately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,265 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 948 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,762 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,938 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,151 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,553 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM