Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Omega lowered his gaze, feeling himself blush. Alpha was truly remarkable. Even with his ex-husband, he had never felt so many emotions at once.

"I, for one, would like to talk to the doctor about what he thinks.... If it's better to let the baby die, I'll agree to it," he whispered, playing with his hands on his thighs "I also don't want you to put your heart into it somehow. I don't know if you would want to raise a puppy with me."
“Do you need rides to the doctor then? Whatever you need, I’ll do it for you darling. That’s going to be hard to do, darling… I always seem to put my heart in everything I care about.” The alpha said back to the omega and he smiled slightly at him.

He scratched the back of his head gently and he looked over at the omega. He smiled at the omega soflty and he said back to the omega, “I would love to raise a pup with you, darling.”
Omega fell silent, feeling his heart hammering really fast and blushing all over his face. He looked at the alpha with a sense of impossibility, having a lot of emotion inside him.

"Frederick, why do you call me darling?" he asked, scratching his cheek with a weak smile "I'll think some more you love me or something and get my hopes up..." he giggled somewhat hysterically
“I think it’s sweet to call you that. I can stop if you want me to.” The alpha said back to the omega happily and he gazed into the omega’s eyes romantically.

Frederick smiled back at him happily, he started to giggle hysterically with the omega and he started to tear up from his hysterically giggling.
Omega finally mastered his hysteria and, wiping his face with his hands, looked at the alpha, offering him a slight smile of shyness.

" I will make an appointment with the doctor. We'll go together. After all, it's your puppy too," he began to devise a plan aloud in front of his lover, "I.... Exactly. I don't know if you know, but the presence of the father and his scent is important from the first weeks of pregnancy, so why don't you stay the night?" he asked, explaining rather chaotically.
The alpha smiled back at the omega happily and he sighed happily as he wiped away his happy tears.

Frederick looked at the omega as he spoke and he happily said back to Ewen, “I would be honoured to be there with you and our puppy. I think it is important and I believe it too. I’ll stay the night for you, my darling omega. You’re not going to be alone, never.”

He smiled back at the omega happily and he looked into his eyes again passionately.
Ewen didn't know if it was some sort of spell Frederick was casting on him or incantations, but he found himself in his arms, inhaling his refreshingly pleasant pheromones. He felt like he was in a safe place when the alpha was beside him.

"Thank you..." he said, holding his shirt from behind him and closed his eyes as they continued together like this
The alpha would never do such thing, he continued to smile happily at the omega and he held Ewen close to his body. He wrapped his arms around the omega gently and he sighed happily.

“No problem, darling.” The alpha said back to the omega, he closed his eyes too and he took in the beautiful scent coming off the omega.
Ewen actually lasted for a long time until he gained peace of mind and no longer had any negative emotions inside him. Then he looked at the alpha with a small smile.

"With you, somehow everything becomes simpler..." he whispered, lowering his gaze a little restrainedly, and then he felt the alpha's lips on his mouth and let himself be carried away by it.
“Oh is that right? In that case I’m glad I do make it simpler for you Ewen. I want what is best for you.” The alpha said back to the omega happily, he continued to hold him close to his body and he looked back at the omega with his widening smile too.

Frederick gazed into his eyes romantically again, he pressed his lips against the omega’s soft lips and he started to kiss Ewen softly but slow.
Omega placed his hands on the alpha's shoulders and returned the kiss quietly, feeling his stomach contract slightly by the sensation. A blush appeared on his cheeks again.

As they pulled away from each other the omega fell silent and tucked his head into his lover's neck.

"I like it when you're next to me..." he confessed quietly
The alpha continued to kiss him until he pulled away, he lowered down to his neck and giving him a couple of soft kisses there. He looked up at the omega and he smiled down at him happily.

“I’m glad to hear that, darling.” The alpha said back to the omega happily and he continued to kiss his neck gently.
Omega quietly let out gasps, feeling really pleasant. Alpha was so gentle and tender....

"Frederick..." he gasped quietly feeling the urge to not let go of the alpha for a moment today and cuddle endlessly with him.
The alpha chuckled softly, he continued to kiss the omega’s neck gently and he held him close in his arms. “Oh Ewen, you are so beautiful. I don’t think I can ever let you go.” He said back to Ewen happily and he had tears in his eyes.

He brought the omega up against his muscular body and cuddled him back repeatedly.
Ewen let out a heavy breath and at his lover's words he blushed really hard like never before. He started stroking the back of his head with his fingers.

"Then don't let me..." he replied quietly and touched his neck, feeling the wet marks from the alpha's kisses.
The alpha growled dominantly down at the omega for a moment and then he immediately marked his omega permanently. His black wolf ears shot out from his head and his extremely fluffed tail shot out of his lower back.

“Now you can’t, my mate for life.” He said back to the omega happily and he continued to kiss his neck again and again.
Streams of blood oozed from the omega's neck, and the mark began to steam into his skin. A few tears dripped from his eyes, but it was a positive feeling. He began to stroke his partner's ears, feeling how this closeness was affecting his emotions very well.

"Take me to bed, alpha..." he whispered, clinging tightly to his body
The alpha stopped marking his omega and he licked his blood off his lips. He smiled at Ewen happily when he saw tears and he wagged his tail slowly when his ears were stroked by the omega’s warm fingertips.

“Certainly, darling.” He whispered back to Ewen in response holding him close, he took the omega over to the sofa and he pinned the omega down onto the sofa.
Omega looked into Frederick's eyes with his large concerned eyes and touched his cheek, stroking it with his fingers.

"I feel sleepy... Stay with me" he replied, possessively grasping the cuffs of his shirt "And let me inhale your scent".
The alpha continued to state into his omega’s eyes affectionately and he smiled down at the omega happily.

“That’s a good boy, Ewen. Take a long sniff.” Frederick said back to the possessive little omega underneath him and he lowered himself down for the omega to inhale the alpha’s scent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,362 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,038 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 487 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 322 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,847 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,047 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,683 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,616 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,338 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 699 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM