Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Ewen began to inhale the addictive smell and kept his hands on the alpha's muscular palms. The mark slowly began to burn less, but now his body was so warm and sensitive.

"You smell so wonderful..." he whispered, and then rode his nose along his neck
The alpha held the omega’s hands tightly and he took a long whiff of the omega’s scent. “You smell amazing too, baby.” He said back to him happily and he smiled at him happily.

He continued to kiss his neck affectionately and his tail wagged happily.
Omega has never smelled so much or been so familiar, but he liked it. He felt adored. With great joy he accepted alpha kisses. “Do you take good care of me today?” he asked quietly, touching his cheek.
The alpha continued to sniff the omega’s body and taking his beautiful scent in his nostrils. He smiled happily and he looked down at the omega as he spoke. “Of course I will take good care of you, omega. Why wouldn’t I?” Frederick said back to the omega and he placed his hand on top of the omega’s hand happily.
Ewen shyly wrapped one of her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes with an innocent look. "I'm the weak link now.... I'm pregnant, I'm like porcelain in your hands" he whispered in his ear and sent him a sweet smile of a tired face "Put me to sleep, alpha..."
“You’re not weak, Ewen. You are strong especially after what you have been through, darling. You will be extra tired because of the pregnancy. Certainly, I’ll put you to bed.” Frederick said back to his omega happily and he placed the blanket over the omega tucking him in.
Ewen looked with slightly drifting eyes at the taller man and slowly closed his eyes, relishing the scent and proximity of the alpha. Frederick was his refuge, his guardian angel.
Frederick sets up the pillows on the floor in front of the sofa and he laid down with another blanket over his body. He held the omega’s hand tightly and then he fell asleep.
Omega woke up during the course of the night. He was terribly thirsty. That's when he noticed Alpha sleeping on the floor. He touched his fingers lightly to his face.
"Why are you sleeping on the ground?"
The alpha continued to sleep peacefully throughout the night and then he awoke to the feeling of the omega’s fingers on his face. “I’m a big guy, omega. I might crush you if I turn wrongly.” He said back to the omega happily and he kissed his hand affectionately.
Ewen blushed softly and slowly took his hand away. He walked over to the window and opened it.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked quietly, walking over to the kitchen worktop
“Sure thing, darling.” The alpha replied back to the omega happily and he walked up to the omega in the kitchen sitting up at the countertop.
Ewen smiled slightly at the alpha as he joined him. He placed a glass of water in front of him. “Can we talk about the baby?” he asked quietly.
“Yes of course, darling. What about the baby?” The alpha asked him happily and he smiled back at the omega sweetly.
Omega took a sip of water and looked at the alpha and licked his lips “If I can deliver a healthy puppy... What are we going to do?”
“We are going to raise the pup together and become a big happy family. Just the three of us.” The alpha said back to the omega happily and he hugged him tightly.
Surprised, Ewen gently returned his hug and laid his head on his shoulder. “Why did you mark me?” asked softly mistress
“I want you to be mine, my love.” Frederick said back to the omega sweetly and he smiled down at Ewen happily.
Ewen fell silent, blushing sharply on his face. He simply sat down carefully on the alpha's lap.

"We don't even know each other very well.... Why do you want me to be yours?" He asked quietly, stroking his neck lightly with his fingers.
“Your scent… I can’t resist it when we first met and I have never done that with another omega.” The alpha said back to the omega and he kissed his forehead gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,361 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,036 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 487 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 322 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,845 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,042 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,668 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,602 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,327 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 698 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM