Open Fix Me [Open]
After the death of his child, Ewen (a young omega) moves out and tries to live again.... Maybe someone can help him?
Omega shaved his legs and intimate area. After showering, he put on leggings and one of the alpha's shirts, which he left in his bed. The heavyweight left the bathroom in a rather cheerful mood.
“Wearing my shirt are we? It’s so big on you and it’s so kawaii.” Frederick said back to his omega and he wrapped his arms around Ewen gently.
Omega reciprocated the embrace and laughed softly.
"It's not my fault you're so tall and I'm so short."
“I wish I could make you taller, darling. But I can’t.” Frederick said back to Ewen with a laugh as well and he continued to embrace his omega’s cheek.
Omega wrinkled his nose slightly and sweetly.
"Frederick? Will you promise to be with me no matter what?" he asked quietly "Even if our puppy.... Dies?"
“Of course I will stay with you forever, my love. But hey, our baby will survive.” Frederick said back to his omega and he gave him a slow kiss on his lips affectionately.
Omega reciprocated the kiss, then snuggled into his chest.
"Do you promise?" he asked quietly. He was still reliving the trauma of giving birth to a stillborn puppy.
“Of course, baby. I promise you.” Frederick said back to him happily and he brought him closer to give him a gentle bear hug.
Omega murmured quietly and began to inhale his scent to calm his nerves.
"How far is it from here to the doctor?" he asked him.
“It’s just down the road, baby.” Frederick said back to him happily and he held his hand tightly.
Omega blushed as his stomach rumbled a moment later.
"We'll have breakfast first, okay?"
“Let’s go to the cafe across the road. I’ll get you a hot chocolate and a nice buttery croissant.” Frederick said back to his omega and he carefully crossed the pedestrian crossing with his omega.
Omega watched the alpha out of the corner of his eye. He was genuinely protective of him.
At the café, they sat down at the first free table. Omega looked around the interior.
"It looks good... Homey."
Frederick sat across from his omega at the table they picked and he said back to the omega, “Yeah, it’s so beautiful.” A female omega who was a waitress came to their table, she served them both water and she checked out the alpha a couple of times.
Ewen looked behind the waitress wrinkling his forehead slightly.
"Who is she? She was staring at you a lot."
“I have no idea. Maybe a friend of an ex I used to have. Why are you getting protective of me?” Frederick said back to his omega as he cuts into his eggs and the waitress continued to stare at Frederick wanting him.
Ewen scoffed. He sent the woman a warning look. Then he sighed.
"I don't like to share... Not alpha."
Frederick chuckled softly, he caressed Ewen’s cheek to reassure him and he said back to his omega, “You will always have me to yourself, Ewen. Never forget that.”
Ewen smiled slightly and then took an egg in his mouth. He began to eat slowly.
"Will you promise me that I will only be yours? No one else?"
“I promise you, my beautiful omega.” Frederick said back to his omega affectionately and he started to kiss his omega’s free hand gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,361 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,038 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 487 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 322 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,846 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,047 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,677 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,611 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,332 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 699 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM