Open Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs)
The only thing Wade felt envious of when it came to his twin brother, was his pretty boyfriend. So when he received Cole’s call and heard him beg for him to pretend to be Cole for a night, he thought he could finally get what he’d always wanted. He agreed and he was now waiting for Cole’s boyfriend just outside his apartment. A wide smile formed on Wade’s lips when the boy in question finally stepped out. Now he had to take on Cole’s role, the loving boyfriend. “Hi, baby,” His strong arm wrapped around the petite boy’s waist. “I almost got all caught up with all the fucking paperwork, but I managed to make time-- it’s our anniversary, after all,” He pulled back slightly, pecked the other boy on the cheek and guided him to his--Cole’s car. He opened the door for him with a small grin. The night was only starting, but Wade was set on his plan, even if he was about to betray his twin’s trust.

[So this will include lots of sex, and will be pretty forceful at first. Wade had wanted your character for far too long and this was his chance. In here, your character isn't ready to be a parent but it's a dream for the future, just definitely not what he wanted as of now.

Wade’s 6’5” tall and keeps in good shape, working out regularly, so he’s got a quite muscled build, with toned arms and pecs, as well as chiseled abs. He’s got tan complexion and looks overall very masculine in every way. Stubble, sharp jawline. Has messy chestnut hair and dark green eyes. Wade is the opposite of Cole; he’s very forceful and always gets what he wants no matter what. As much as he says he only wants (your character) as some sort of sex toy, deep down he has feelings for Cole’s boyfriend.]
Sam was getting ready for his anniversary date with his boyfriend Cole as he was exited for this. Once he was done getting ready he tied his hair back with a blue ribbon before leaving his apartment. Giving him a shy smile when he saw that Cole was waiting for him outside of his door. For the most part he was still shy around him even though the two of them had been dating for awhile now. "Hi Honey bear", Sam chirped smiling up at him as he was five foot five. Blushing when his cheek was peaked hiding his face in Cole's side as they walked to the car. Getting into the car once they reached the car and got inside of the car as well. Sam wandered where they would go for the night as the night was just getting started sending a text to his family he turned off his phone once he was done.

[Sam is five feet five inches tall and is in good shape but is skinny and not all muscular, he is a peach color though he burns if he is in the sun for to long, Curly raven black hair that goes past his shoulders and honey brown eyes. Sam is shy, hardworker, at times stubborn, cautious. He is still virgin never having sex before, he is also a hermaphrodite and hasn't told Cole yet. ]
The sweet pet name didn't go unnoticed by the older man, and he knew things had started out smoothly. Sam had the sweetest smile Wade had ever seen and innocent, doe eyes that made Wade even more drawn to him. And his body... Well, Wade had fantasized with having it under him more times than he'd like to admit. "You look amazing tonight, did I tell you?" He reached a hand out once he began to drive to the hotel Cole had previously made a reservation for the two of them. "I'm so happy about tonight, I'm sure you'll like what I've planned for the two of us," A wide grin appeared on his lips as he kept his gaze straight ahead. Wade had never been the sweet type like Cole, but he had to play the part. "I also like your hair like this," He added on, for a moment picturing the younger boy under himself, hair spread out on the mattress as he moaned his name. "We're almost there," He said, as the hotel was only five more minutes away.
Sam was still smiling as they drove thinking about the night he was happy though as well as nervous to. Though he was glad that Cole didn't mind the cute nickname he finally gotten the courage to call him one. Lost in thought as they drove he nearly didn't hear what Cole had said "No thank you Cole", he said softly. Taking the offered hand he planned on telling Cole his secret that he had been to scared to tell him before. "I'm excited to see what you have planned for tonight" it wasn't a lie as he had been excited for their one year anniversary. Sam didn't know what to say to that but gave a smile instead. Nodding he looked out the window watching the scenery go by taking a deep breath he asked "Can I tell you something?"
Wade knew his brother had been planning to have sex with Sam for the first time, and of course, those plans were off the table since Cole himself wasn't here. But what his brother didn't know, wouldn't hurt him— At least Cole wouldn't know tonight. "You'll love it," He said, smiling to himself. "I'll make it all extra special for you." He glanced over to Sam, taking in his sweet smile and then kept his attention straight ahead on the street. They were nearing the hotel, on the next turn, they'd be there. "Sure, but can't it wait?" He asked, just as he slowed down the car and parked on the reserved spot. Then, he looked back to Sam, "Oh sorry, babe. Actually, you can tell me now." He got out of the car and went to open the door for Sam, taking his hand even. "You seem nervous about it."
Sam was listening to what he was saying as he thought about how he would tell him. As he had been told to tell someone that he trusted and his boyfriend Cole was someone he trusted a lot. Nodding when he said that though he hoped that he could trust Cole not to pressure him to have kids right now. At least they would be at their destination soon at least. Looking over to him he was courios about what he meant by that though Sam did smile back. Sam did think he had an idea about what he meant blushing a bit though he was still excited either way.

He was about to reply to his question though he wasn't sure if it could. Though after thinking about it maybe it could wait for a few moments. Getting out of the car and taking his hand "It can wait until we go inside"
Wade nodded, squeezing Sam's hand in his own and then lifting it up to kiss the back of it, knowing Cole was this much of a romantic, so he had to make it seem perfectly normal. "That's fine, beautiful," He reassured the younger as he led the way inside the hotel. The receptionist immediately recognized him as "Cole" and handed him the keys after welcoming the couple. "It's time, baby," He chuckled softly, letting go of Sam's hand to wrap his arm around his waist instead once they stepped inside the elevator. "I love you," He muttered, pressing a kiss to his temple and then at the corner of Sam's pretty pink lips.

Once the doors opened, Wade led the way to their reserved room. It turned out to be a pretty fancy suit. Wade opened the door and flicked the lights on, noticing the path of roses on the floor that led to the bed. In the bed was a big heart lined with rose petals. It was all far too romantic and Wade nearly flinched at how cheesy it all was, yet he looked over to Sam with warmth in his eyes, "I just hope you like these, baby," He said, letting Sam drink in his surroundings. There was also a nice table, prettily arranged with a bottle of rosé wine, a small bouquet of small pink roses and red candles that were still unlit.
Sam was happy that he didn't pressure him to tell him as for the most part he was scared and nervous. Giggling as he relaxed a bit more he wasn't sure why he was he knew that he could trust him. Ducking his head when he called him beautiful he still wasn't used to being complained even though the two had been dating for awhile. Sam loved it though as it showed that he cared and loved him. Which is why he decided to tell him tonight his secret smiling when he kissed his temple.

Walking with him to the hotel staying close to Cole as they walked. He was interested in what the inside would like. Looking around the hotel lobby once they had entered it was a nice and looked fancy. Sam hadn't noticed that Cole started walking until he was pulled along as he had been looking around the lobby. Walking again to keep up as he could look later on for now he would follow Cole.

He couldn't wait to see what the room looked like as the hotel is fancy. Sam loved the room as soon he walked in. Everything looked perfect to him it looked great Sam walked around the room looking at everything. "Thank you for this. I love it",Sam said once he was done looking at everything. Taking a deep breath though in the end he blurted out rather saying "I am a hermaphrodite".
Wade was gazing back at the youngest, aware that the moment he had been waiting for for months, had finally come. Flashes of how he wanted to just take Sam filled his mind. But then... Sam's unexpected words made those thoughts come to a halt.

His lips parted, "Um, what?" He blinked once, twice, slowly becoming aware of what it meant. "Oh." It wasn't disappointment. His eyes traveled down Sam's still clothed body like he could peer through the fabric and stopped on his crotch. "Baby, show me?" His voice was full of feigned gentleness, his hands itching to just touch Sam, to strip him off his clothes and take him.

"I want to see, beautiful," He commanded, setting the glass aside as his strong gaze remained firmly on the youngest's innocent expression.
Sam hadn't meant to blurt that out like that he was embraced that he had done so. He went and sat down on the bed and took off his socks and shoes as he waited for him to say something. For the most part he didn't know what else to do besides that but he did love how their room looked like. Sam wanted to look around the room a bit especially the bathroom if the main room looked like this. He didn't notice how Cole was looking at him as he was looking around again.

Getting up off of the bed he stood up was going to repeat what he said about calmer this time. Tilting his head to one side as he didn't sound disappointed when told him that which he found was a good thing. Though for the most part he was slightly courios about what was next. He wasn't sure if he wanted Cole to see as he was embrassed by the he looked so he wasn't confident. When he was younger he had been always been uncomfortable about his lower body especially those parts.

Sam took a shakey breath and nods as he could for Cole as he trusted him. Glad that he already took off his socks and shoes and started to undress. He hadn't heard the next thing he said as he pulled off his shirt and set it on the bed. Sam had a few scars on his chest and back moving from the side of the bed to the front of it. He started to take off his pants and then his underwear sitting down on the bed so that he could.
Wade took everything in. The shakiness in Sam's fingers, his nervous gaze, the marks on his skin, and then... His sex. He couldn't tear his eyes away as he drank him in. This was even better than he imagined.

"Sweet," He chuckled, the sound small and gentle, as he closed the distance, kneeling in front of Sam, right between his legs as he looked up at the younger's face. "Don't be afraid."

Of course, that was something Cole would say. But Wade? He only wanted to say fuck it, and take him nice and hard.

"What are these scars for?" He asked, his calloused fingertips softly touching a few of them. His curious and worried eyes were on Sam's skin. His other hand slid down his body to rest upon one of his thigh, grasping softly.
Sam was very nervous as no one knew about this outside of his family. Letting out a sigh as he sat there on the bed fidgeting undoing the braid that he had done. Deciding not to cover himself as he would have to get use to it.

Sam was relaxing more as he continued to undo his braid though he was still listening. Blushing when he heard Cole him or maybe his parts cute he wasn't sure at the moment he decided not ask at the moment. Spreading his legs a bit more it was uncomfortable at the same time he wanted to hide himself. Nodding he was a bit nervous though he wasn't sure if he was scared or just nervous.

"I'm not sure I asked my dad once he said it had something to do with my mother and didn't say anything else", Sam said he never asked him about it again after that as he knew his mother was a tuchy subject for him. Squirming as he had never done anything like this before.
Wade feigned concern at first, but then decided he wouldn't delve right now on such a touchy subject, and instead leaned in to start kissing Sam's soft lips. It started out nice and slow, giving the boy enough time before it turned out a lot more passionate when Wade’s tongue made his way inside Sam's delicious cavity.

Slowly, Wade began to climb on top of Sammy, making the boy lay on his back, his hands softly caressed his thighs, spreading them open, "So beautiful," He purred, his deep voice coming out like liquid velvet.

There he was, fully naked on top of Sammy, his length fully erected and swelled up. It was way too thick, probably too bug for Sammy. "Spread your legs for me like a good boy," He commanded smoothly.
Sam knew that Cole would probably ask him more about it later but he knew he wouldn't be able to answer the questions. He was surprised by the kiss but he kissed Cole back it was nice feeling.

Sam had closed his legs again when Cole had moved from between his legs. Laying back on the back on the bed when Cole started to climb on top of him blushing covering his eyes with one hand as he was embarrassed for some reason. For him it was entirely unexpected when his thighs were spread. Squirming a bit as he laid there he didn't move his arm again he didn't noticed that he was naked until he done so. Sam's blush darkened as he looked Cole up and down loving what he was see.

His eyes were wide at his member it was so big he wasn't sure if it would fit in him. As his own wasn't as big but average enough he was a little nervous but at the same time excited. Sam opened legs more still a bit nervous about how this was going to feel as he didn't know where it was going in at.
He saw the obvious nervousness all over Sammy's face, and what would Cole do right now? He'd most likely whisper sweet nothings in his ear and soothe him... But Wade?

Wade’s grin was present, before he leaned in to kiss Sam again. He didn't want to have normal anal sex, like most boys did, he wanted to exploit Sam being hermaphrodite and get his cock inside Sammy's tight cunt.

"Here," Was the only thing Wade mumbled as his engorged, fat cockhead was pressed firmly against Sam's tight cunt, slowly but surely starting to go inside, starting to spread Sam wide open around his humongous girth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,264 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 948 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 458 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 310 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,762 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,938 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,151 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,135 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen