Open Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers)
_____
Hannie was a popular baseball player. Perhaps he wasn't the biggest and strongest of his team, but he was very skilled and fast. Had a nice, lean body, with a strikingly gorgeous bubble butt. He was traveling with his team to a whole new city for him, and the night after the arrival, they all went to party. But Hannie got too drunk as well as his teammates, and ended up... well, getting in trouble.

Dawson was a few years older, hidden in the facade of a successful businessman (which he was), but behind close doors led a kinda wicked life.

He kidnapped Hannie that night, took him to his place while the baseball player mumbled some barely recognizable stuff.

In a matter of seconds, Hannie was fully naked, was being kissed by Dawson, had a pair of hands roaming every expanse of him, making him feel strangely good, though he was confused.

"You're so beautiful," His raspy voice came in a whisper against the petite baseball player's ear, just as he entered his virgin fuck hole. It was the first time Hannie had ever been with a man. He was gay, yes, but he had been saving himself for someone he loved.

Yet here he was, being fucked by a stranger in some place he wasn't familiar with. "Hush, look at me. I'm going to start moving now."

Dawson feigned some affection, touching his face, whilst his muscled hips pushed firmly between Hannie's thighs, his thrust slowly but steadily turning far harder, more reckless. There wasn't love in the way he fucked the younger male.

(Hello there if you've made it this far! So Dawson obviously takes advantage of innocent Hannie and their relationship is pretty toxic at the start. He'll keep Hannie there for two more weeks and then will let him go, since he wants to have fun and admires Hannie's work as a baseball player. Hannie is against this, of course, despite finding Dawson incredibly handsome, but he isn't a loving or caring man. Hannie will be locked there for those whole two weeks.

By the time Dawson lets him go, he forces him to sign a contract to not tell anyone about what happened that very first night and the two weeks that followed. Hannie being silenced that way, he just desperately tries to go back to what his life was before Dawson. But is unable to since some weeks later, he'll discover he's carrying Dawson's child. So Hannie would have no choice but to go running back to Dawson and beg for some kind of support since he's the father.

Where Dawson is a big, muscled man that's around 6'5" in his 30s, Hannie is petite, yet lean with meaty thighs and big ass, around 5'6" tall.

PLEASE BE DETAILED AND HAVE PROPER GRAMMAR. That's all I ask, peace!)
Hannie was confused about what was happening, he knew the man was touching him and his clothes were gone - it both excited and scared him because in the very back of his mind he could comprehend this was wrong.

Hannie couldn’t help but let out a little scream as the cock entered his hole, he was completely unprepared and so was his body, he felt the tears immediately begin to run down his face and tried to move away from the other man, “Stop!” He yelled out trying to shove him away, but it was a clumsy shove due to his intoxication.

As the other man began to thrust in him, Hannie screamed out in pain, “Please! Stop! It hurts!” He yelled out trying to do anything to escape the other man’s possession but much too drunk to be able to successfully move. He definitely thought he was bleeding from his asshole and any arousal he had previously had completely vanished.
Dawson was relentless in the way he rocked his muscled hips against Hannie's body. Their skins connected with loud smacks as the older man ravaged the baseball player's insides like he was nothing but a fuck toy.

Dawson was a far too wicked man. Hannie wasn't the first on his list and most likely wouldn't even be his last one. He thrived on hearing them beg or cry. "Shut up, you'll thank me for it in the future," His rhythm was brutal and his touch on Hannie's skin was possessive and invasive.

"This is what I've always wanted, Hannie," Dawson was as drunk as Hannie was, give or take. But he moved so powerfully, like he was in all his senses. "I've dreamed of getting you like this... And now here we are," A pleasured sound between a moan and a grunt escaped Dawson as he climaxed. His warm sperm shooting deeply and copiously inside his no longer virgin victim.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,256 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 935 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 303 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,749 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 3,924 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,118 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,544 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,128 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,270 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 684 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM