Open Retribution (open to many possibilites)
(01-21-2024, 05:34 AM)SilentFeather Wrote: Brink snarled, struggling for Authority, for control over two sides of conflict. It was as if he were a double sided coin, and like such he fought for his true side to take root, his sweet as sugar, protective but ginger, and above all his loving but giving of suitable space exterior. He stepped forward, his canine side halfway near control, but yet as the wolf within took complete form his humanistic one forced him to react, shouting out to his beloved, even though the voice that held no form of warmth in it, his voice was familiar, yet gruff, husked, and grainy. "Cameron .. take the knife and plunge it into me, anywhere, just .. do .. it! .. you have to trust me, alright! the wolf, it has control .. it will kill you and our Little one. Please .."

Through it all, he would transform but he would have to face a tedious trial, one which would probably claim his life but all was worth it if Cameron had an opportunity to exist, as well as their little innocent offspring. He would endure through all, even hell itself to return back to his beloved, all and more. So much more.

Suddenly, Brink lunged forward, overpowered by the Predator taking possession of his very being, his true innocence of human ebbd away and shoved backward into darkness itself. He charged toward Cameron, eyes flashing with an infernal, hungering glare, the same of which could possibly erode steel itself. "Brink no longer exists .. he is gone .. just like you will be and my burden known as offspring, human, bah! no pure human-born deserves my bloodline! you hear me! NONE!" He raised a massive claw like hand and began to slash at Cameron, voice risen to a boisterous crescendo of snarling grumbles, trying to aim for his vital parts of body.

He was rather off-kilter and jagged of movements so not many were directly of target.

Cameron tried to dodge the monster's claws but it was no use. A jagged talon sliced across his bare back and the supernatural strength of it sent him toppling forward, head over heels. He landed with a sickening crunch and his right leg splayed out beneath him in an unnatural angle. His shrill cry was drowned out by the gutteral growls of the beast that stalked towards him. but it wasn't the blood that flowed down his back, or the break in his leg that frightened him most. It was the lurch of the child within him. The feeling of the babe dropping, and the undeniable pressure that came with it. With the drop came another wave of agony as his body worked to move the baby deeper into his pelvis. His tremendously taut orb pressed and pulled with the force of the contraction, sending the injured man doubling over. He panted and groaned, overcome by his body's response. Sweat and blood and tears covered his body. He shook and shivered. There was nothing he could do. His panting became faster and more guteral as the contraction crested. "GRrrraaaahhh!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retribution (open to many possibilites) - by thoughtless - 01-21-2024, 06:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,385 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 492 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 324 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 4,871 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,083 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 45,947 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,624 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 192 5,346 05-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,343 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 704 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM