Closed A change of life (close with justpush)
"if that is so. I need you to hold tight to me. So I can carry you and keep my finger inside you" he said and kissed his wife gently. "you'll see it will go well. Does it hurt much?" he asked as his finger gently rubbed the canal not touching the hymen.

"Of course. It will be their son the one to inherit. Did Charles took well to be married to Ed and not his elder brother?" she asked.
Charles sank into his husband's hug. He gasped softly as he felt a light finger massage inside. He gently stroked the back of Edmund's neck.
"It's better now," he whispered. Husband smelled so sensual. It's probably cologne. It was in fashion now.

Dorothea smiled slightly.
"Charles was going to join your family anyway... He was sad about Ernest's death, but they didn't know each other well. Edmund is second in line and Charles accepted it with respect... However, Althea... The bishop was glad to come for the wedding, but unfortunately something came up. Nevertheless, he will visit you in some time. He is glad that Charles and Edmund are married. And... He will look favorably on your intentions towards the ministry. He will support you."
Edmund carried his wife to the tub filled with hot water, discarding his clothes on the way. "is it better?" he asked helping Charlie settle in the tub and part his legs once more.

"Im glad Charles took it in the ebst way posible" Althea said hearing Dorothea talk.
Charles nodded, getting used to the hot water. He spread his legs as if on the bed and grabbed his husband's hand.
"You can put it on... I'll get over this pain," he whispered.

Dorothea looked at Althea.
"Like you said, are you sending them to a country estate for a week? It's supposed to be a honeymoon. Maybe they'll get to know each other better and try even harder to have offsprings"
"silly wife. I dont want you to have any pain" he said kissing his lips. He again les him to rest a bent leg over his shoulders and got his member closer so Charles could see the difference between that and a finger...

Althea nodded "Yes ai told Edmund they can retire to the country home we use un summer or the one in the mountains. Whichever they will prefer" she smiled "I do hope so Charlie will fall pregnant soon."
Charles grunted against his lips, giving in to Edmund. He frowned slightly. My husband's penis was bigger. In the end, Charles, as a carrier, had a small penis, and his uterus, capable of creating new life, received greater development.
"Edmund..." he moaned between kisses "I don't want to be a virgin anymore... I want you to take my flower," he whispered begging.

Dorothea giggled.
"Charlie will be pregnant with your grandchild... Besides, they should go to the mountains. The doctor told me that in the early weeks of pregnancy it is good for mother and baby."
Edmund smiled and kissed his wife. "tell me of you need me to stop" he said as he very gently began to push in, testing of Charlie could take the head of his member. His fingers were gently massaging the muscles as well o order to be of help in the process.

"Is that so? I hadn't heard that the mountain air could help a carrier and its baby" she said in wonder. "would they need to stay over there? That can be arraged if its for Charlie and the baby"
Charlie groaned and felt a throbbing sensation in his lower abdomen. The head of the penis was so round. Pleasant... His juices then flowed out and slightly stained Edmund's cock.
"Ah..." he moaned sensually and grabbed his husband's chest with his hand. "Edmund... It's so strange, but my tiny penis is shaking so much." He felt the ecstasy of touch.

"Just a week or two... I can also organize something. After all, he's also my son, Althea..." she laughed quietly. "As for the doctor, he specializes in male births?" she asked.
"there you go... That's it my lovely wife. You're doing so good." he said gently as Charlie was taking well to him. He pushed in a bit more stretching his wife further.

"I know its your son too and your grandchild too" she said with a smile "Yes. He specialices in male pregnancy and delivery. I have the best references of him"
Charlie sighed, arching his back slightly. His anus expanded! He dug his nails lightly into his husband's chest.
"Edmund..." he moaned and then they kissed passionately. His hymen was trembling. They were so engaged in each other's lips that suddenly Edmund's penis broke through Charles's membrane and the bride froze, feeling the pain, and then felt something dripping out of it slightly. The water turned slightly pink. "Ed... Baby. Offspring..." he groaned and then let a few tears fall, "Show me how to make a baby."

Dorothea fell silent.
"Be with Charles when the doctor examines him for the first time, okay? Rest assured that he and our grandchild are doing well."
It was done. The blood in the water indicated it. He kissed the tears away as he held him close to him. He pushed more seeing his wife was taking him well and was almost fully in. His fingers came to wrap around his penis and gently stroked it to add to his wife's pleasure.

"Of course Dorothea. Im sure Charlie might want you there too. You can come if you want when the time comes" Althea assured the other woman.
Charlie cried briefly as he felt the pain, but Edmund's presence and gestures made him quickly forget about the pain. It was nice. He kissed his husband gently on the lips when the worst was over. He moved his hips slightly, wanting all of Edmund inside him.

Dorothea smiled as they entered the ballroom.
"I know, but sometimes I can get there on time and you'll be there for him... So please consider it a request."
Edmund wasnt enjoying to see his young bride go through pain. He had tried his best but it had been inevitable. He kissed him softly and tenderly and was able to slid in fully. "Im all in now darling" he said and captured his lips once more.

"I promise I'll be there." Althea said "we even have rooms we reformed into a maternity clínic for Charlie. Would you wish to see it?"
Charles groaned quietly and gave himself completely. When they spoke, they were already moving to the rhythm. It was an amazing experience. Charlie burned with desire every time he felt his touch touch his sensitive spot. His small penis then twitched violently.

Dorothea smiled widely.
"With pleasure.... Tell me exactly why you planned it this way. I'm curious, Althea..."
Edmund began to rock as he thrusted in and out of his wife very gently to not hurt him so the muscles and canal wouos get used to the stretching. He wanted so bad Charlie like he had never wanted anyone before. His hand kept stroking him and his hands also explored his belly. Their mission was to fecund the empty womb with a heir.

"Well I wanted Charlie to have the best attention possible. Make sure him and the baby are always healthy and well taken care of."
"Oh, Althea... You want a grandchild so bad," she chirped, "What exactly is in these rooms?"

When the edge of pain was broken, the pair began to move faster and faster. Charlie moaned sensually against his husband's lips. The climax was finally approaching. Charles felt his little penis rise and twitch, his lower abdomen burning. He felt his orgasm coming.
"well all the tools the medic will need, a special bed for examination. Mediciones and remedies and a room adecuate for the birth as well." Althea smiled "I just really hope all goes well.

Edmund moaned out in pleasure as he raised thr pace and his lips would kiss his wife with desire and lust." youre close. Arent you? Me too "he said wanting to see his wife released for the first time.
"Everything will be fine..." she said, wanting to believe it. "With such preparation, I'm sure."

Charles looked at his husband and kissed him before he came. He dug his nails harder into Edmund's shoulder, then broke the kiss, breathing heavily. He kept moving his hips.
"Very good... It's beautiful"
Edmund kissed his neck and as he continued to buckle his hips, he reached clímax very soon and released deep into his wife. His warm seed rushing into the awaiting womb. "you liked it? We get to do it evrytime we like now we are married" he said grinning.
Charlie looked at Edmund with a small, shy smile. He touched his cheek. He stroked it very lightly.
"I like this idea..." he whispered and focused on his gaze, "I'm still young and inexperienced, but I hope you'll be patient."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,357 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 580 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C The scientist and his patient (with justpush) Shane20 891 24,287 01-23-2022, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,457 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Save my life, I give you life (Closed with riderstrongforever16) Idkidc292 55 4,344 09-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C The lab (closed with justpush) jrcash 5 945 08-27-2020, 06:16 PM