Mystery Mother ? An open RP A haunted house where whoever enters ends up pregnant
This is both a Mpreg and Fpreg RP
Name:

How far along in Pregnancy:

Additional Info:

Anyone can join just jump right in
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
My DeviantArt page http://malefemalepregnancy.deviantart.com/
Now on Kik MFPregLover
Now on Skype: kaliasgirl
Discord: MFPregLover #0337
This RP is for both Fpreg and Mpreg ....the intent for this is open RP....lets see where this goes...Humor,Sensitivity,Compassion, and please respect each other...

While on vacation exploring a remote Island in the south pacific, I noticed that all the houses on the Island were all sorta creepy in their own ways..but this one house,,,it just something about it..finally it got the better of my senses..I had to go in,.....after an hour or so of just looking at all the history..how many generations of families have lived here...but its all abandoned..why ?..the chill of the evening was here so I started a small fire in the Master Bedroom..I layed back on the neatly made bed...just thinking..why is this house still intact...nothing moved... yet abandoned. I dozed of staring at the fire...a few hours later I awake to a bad feeling of nausea...I run for the bathroom..or try to anyway...WTF .OMG...I look down to a belly I didn't have before..how the heck,,,OH HELL NO...I got knocked up in my sleep here alone. I had heard this house was Haunted BUT..............
Name: Jesse

How far along in Pregnancy: Slept over at the haunted house and woke up with a huge, swollen belly.

Additional Info: 5"9 tall, lean and muscular.

I wake up and immediately try to sit up to start doing my stretches, but noticed a huge orb in my way. What the hell? Was that my belly? When had it become so huge?
Name: Kevin

How far along: Sporting a huge, perfectly round belly with 10 kids inside due to sleeping in the house.

Additional Info: 5'5", making my belly the hugest part of me.

*I wake up in my bed in the house and notice my belly jutting out in front of me like a balloon.* "Whoa! Is that...my belly? Intrigiung. I'll have to look around this place if I can get my butt out of bed..."
Could it be because your hands n feet are restrained by ghost or demon ?....keep your eyes open..ya know know what lurks............
Once I did get up, I managed to stretch a little before I started thinking about my predicament. I felt that I should wander around this place and try to find if anyone else was here.
I stand up too and decide that it's too dangerous for one person to go alone. I volunteer to wander around with you as I rub my huge, distended belly. I could feel something moving around in it.
I appreciate the company as the two of us waddle around the haunted mansion, looking for more people. The offspring in my belly are kicking and thrashing around quite a bit, but it doesn't bother me too much.
We continue walking around the dark mansion and I rub my belly as some of the things inside of me start to move around wildly, and I wince when a particularly strong kick hit me and I rub my sore belly.
Name: Jace

How far along in Pregnancy: 8 months with 5 kids

Additional Info: 5''7 belly huge and very low

I join the others to walk around struggling to catch up with them
I hear some footsteps behind us and turn around. I see a young man with a huge belly try to catch up with us and stop for a while, letting him catch up with me.
I decide to wait for this third person to catch up to us, being pregnant as he is.
I finally catch up pushing myself to go faster. "thank you for waiting" i politely say
"No problem," I reply and the three of us walk around the house, trying to be as quiet as possible.
As the three of us continued to waddle down the hallway, we wondered how we would get out of here. Our bellies made it harder for us to wlak in this place, but that wasn't too big of a concern.
Name: Dr. Samantha

How far along in pregnancy: slept at the haunted house and woke up with a very large pregnant belly. Currently carrying 10 large eggs.

Additional info: doctor who was on vacation after facing a tough break up with her boyfriend.

5'8 187lbs with belly

(I hope you don't mind me jumping in)

Samantha waddled about the haunted house in a state of shock, while trying with all of her might to find a way out. Looking down at her very large belly, Samantha was still trying to figure out how she ended up pregnant. She was caught in the storm and went here to spend the night. One minute she was a slim, attractive female, the next she was carrying who knows how many babies.

The doors were locked so there was no getting out that way. Samantha went to the window and tried her luck but they were also locked. She was smart enough to know one thing, whoever got her pregnant wanted her to stay here until she gave birth to whatever she was carrying.

So she waddled about, hoping to find someone, anyone that could help her.

"Hello?" the doctor called out near the dining room. "Is anyone here? What's going on here?"
"Huh? Do you hear that?" I asked as I could faintly hear someone calling out for help. "Looks like someone else is in trouble!"
name:zann
how far alone: due anytime
zann opens his eyes as he looks around the place and ask- w-where am i- zann starst to yell as he looks at his swollen belly-
"Who's there?" I asked, hearing the call for help. I walked slowly towards the sound of the voice. "Who's there? Hello?"
Samantha heard the faint voice and called out. "Hello? Yes I'm here! I need some help."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething