MAPs (private rp- no commenting till the end)
"Atlas, let me know when you're done with those crates, i'm gonna help the boys count the stock."

(Deamon walks behind the open farmhouse door and out of view of the so far undetected John who has been hiding, watching from a small empty mill near the bottom of the hill, it's now starting to get light - it's 5:30am, John knows if he stays put much longer he'll be seen as the mill is in direct sight of the farmhouse and has no door to hide his presensce. He looks around for a place to hide and wait for the man knows as "Atlas" to finish with the crates and hopefully join the man known as "Deamon")
(Atlas)-Yea okay...I'll be in to help in a few minutes...(pulls the crate off the van- and moves to carry it in the house- coming back out after he finishes this task and moves to close the van doors) Should probably get the kid something to eat...(locking the back of the van and moves to walk back into the house and find Daemon)
["kid?" John thought as he remembered Lisa mentioned a kidnapping. I need to investigate this, I need to get closer.]

...(John waits until he's sure the men aren't coming back out, then ran up the hill towards the farmhouse and sat beneath an open window trying to hear a conversation between Atlas and Daemon)
(Atlas)- (Steps into the farmhouse and shuts the door behind him- going to the room Daemon is in) Yo daemon- Want me to feed that kid or what?
"Sure and feed the tech geek too. - Bare minimum for the kid though."

(Deamon continues to count stock)
(Atlas)- yea okay whatever.... (decides to leave daemon to counting-waving a hand a bit as he moves to walk out of the room. And find the two prisoners something to eat. muttering to himself the entire time, its not really his job to deal with them, yet Daemon seems to think it is. He hates cooking, he hates having to do this nonsense, with an annoyed sigh he finds something for them to eat at least- seeming to be thinking that adding murder to their list of crimes isnt such a horrible Idea- before carrying the food to the back of the old farmhouse to give the prisoners their meals)
(John cannot see through the window and so decides he must find somthing to stand on - looking around he spots one of the empty left over crates and uses it to peer though the window, to see if he can identify these prisoners, when he losses his footing and trips making lot of noise outside, he tries to get up to run for it before he even waits to find ou if he's been rumbled when a shooting pain in his ankle stops him in his tracks, it appears he has a seriously sprained ankle and wont be going anywhere. He cawls behind a few boxes close to the side of the building in a flawed attempt to hide)

Daemon....."SHIT ATLAS! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! - GRAB THE GUN DUDE WE'VE GOT ANOTHER VISITOR!"
(Atlas)- (of course he hears the noise- it was hard to miss-and seconds later Atlas comes back out from the room the prisoners are being kept in with a gun in hand- tossing another one to Daemon-neither of them look too happy.) Lets go find ourselves a rat.... (moves to go outside quickly before their prey manages to escape their wrath.)
(John tries to stay calm, cluthing his now swelling ankle as the two men are now pacing around the building almost right infront of him...when one of the men spots the tipped up crate just 3 feet infront of where John is hiding)

Daemon - "AHA! I found you!" (Daemon sees John has injured his leg and deliberately beats the end of the shotgun into John's leg)

John - "AAAAAAAH!"

(Daemon grabs John by the collar and drags him inside)
(Atlas)- (Comes around the corner when he hears the yell, he had gone around the other way- and when Daemon grabs John, Atlas decides that he can be help by keeping his gun trained on their captive just in case he tries anything. and this way he will not try anything) WE should make him suffer for his intrusion Daemon... we should make him suffer alot... Can I shoot him? (grins somewhat) I'd like to shoot him.
"NOOOOO!" (John screams in a violent panic)

Daemon: "Oh? Why not? You got a good reason we shouldn't kill you?"

John: (in a blind panic, shouts) "I, I - I have friends who'll call the cops if i'm missing!"
(Atlas)- (his grin widens, his resolve to want to shoot John becoming all the more apparent) You arent the first one whos threatened that buddy. Come on- Give us a better reason than that. (Seems to almost look thoughtful for a moment- removing the gun from johns view only to use it to scratch the side of his own head) ahh tell us a good story...(Aims the gun at him again-) Make it interesting and maybe I wont shoot you...(puts the gun on him again- pulling the trigger back just barely, not enough to set it off- but definately enough to scare him.) but im not promising anything...
"I work for a newspaper! I work for the Daily Informant! If anything happens to me they know where to find me and the cops will be all over this place with forensics, then it'll be in the paper, do you really wanna attract that kind've attention?"

"Alright." (Daemon stares right into John's eyes, so calm and yet so intimidating.) "But just to make sure you don't try anything, I think we should slow ya down a little. - Atlas why don't you bring our new friend a couple of 'vitamin tablets' - Then you know what to do with him"

Daemon throws John into a corner of the room, binds his hands with rope and ties them behind his back.

"Stand up, i'm gonna get you ready" (Daemon demands John sand up and then removes his trousers and boxers, leaving Joh struggling to stand on his bad ankle facing the wall half naked.)

"Atlas - bring a glass of water too, we wouldn't want our new friend to have trouble swallowing the vitamins would we?"

"I don't know what drugs you're gonna try to give me but I know they're not vitamins and i'll have none of it. Nor do I know why I have to be naked for it - is this some kinda sick power thing Daemon? Is this how you get it up? By attempting to humiliate me?" (John attempts to stand his ground, even in his desperate position, he doesn't wat to be killed but chances are after a few weeks they'll just abandon him to starve so if he's going to die he's going to die with dignity)

"You're a tough talker for someone who almost got killed, you're alright - you got some fight in you and I like fight. I might just keep you around for entertainment. Atlas is street smart and loyal but he's not much company." (Daemon gives John an uknown sarcastic smirk from behind)
(Atlas)- (he seems a bit dissapointed that he cant have his gun so close to johns face, and when Daemon instructs him to leave and go get the medicine, he steps back from john only slightly, lowering his weapon, even though hes still grinning) yea...I'll go get them.. (Turns to walk out- but stops when daemon speaks again and asks him to get water too) Actually watching him choke would be quite fun...(smirks and moves to walk out of the room- coming back in a few moments later with what Daemon asked for-) here Daemon- did you want to do the honors?
"Yeah I think I will" (Daemon forces John into a kneeling position with his head up and force feeds him a white tablet, John begins to feel nausious and dizzy. He tries to pull a sentace together but only manages the words "sick" and "bloated".

(John passes out before he can make sense of his symptoms)

"uuuuuuh" (John begins to regain conciousness a few hours later and attempts to stand)

"Hey what're you doing? Slow down buddy, trust me you're gonna need to save your energy" (The man reffered to as the tech guy rushes to John's aid, steadying him as he helps John to sit back down)

"John is it? John you took quite a hit when you passed out, try not to rush things by moving."

"My foot" John says weakly (John notices his foot is in alot less pain now that it seems to have been bandadged.)

"I bandged it for you, I coulldn't do much without a splint but it should take the edge off. Try not to put any weight on it until the swelling goes down"

"I feel different... somehow, like there's something extra inside me" (John looks down at his abdomen, it's very slightly bloated but otherwise no different)

"Ready for round two?" (Daemon walks back into the room where Joh and the others are held and forces John into the same Kneeling position and force feeds him a second tablet - this one is half blue and half pink)

"That extra thing inside you? - That'll be an artificial womb that was created from the first tablet - it grew while you were passed out and over the next few days we'll see if our little experiment comes to life. - You remember last years ban on male pregnancy? When the women of government called it the ultimate insult?"

(What Daemon is reffering to is the 2015 ban on male pregnancy - when science found a way to help childless couples by being able to create an artificial womb within a mans abdomen. The experiment was not yet a complete success as there were still a few glitches to work out but when the proposal for a finished drug form product went to the government the women all refused the creatio of such drug - They said that women have throughout history always had to fight for equality but the one hing they have always had that no man would ever have is the ability to create and grow life within their own bodies. - The drug was branded as ''dangerous'' and "against God" and it was ordered that every lab in the country shut down this project)

(Only a few minutes afer John had been forced to swallow the second tablet Daemon had taken advantage of John's weak state...and with a cruel, cold stare Daemon looks at John and says....)

"Well, that was fun, I haven't gotten any for a while and Atlas sure isn't my type. - I'll leave you with the geek so he can look after you, -now, you're gonna write a letter to your pper telling them you're just fine but you're still spying, so here's no need to call any cops. - Think you cn do that pretty boy?"

John - (now frightened and in shock from the realisation of what Daemon is using him for) "Yes" (John hangs his head and almost bursts into tears)

"I'm heading out to collect another shipment, i'll be back in one week and we'll see if this shit's actually worth selling or if I need to slice few people. - Atlas don't forget to mail the letter - keep him safe, we need him just for now. - I'm gonna take a couple of the guys with me so you're encharge. Don't fuck up"

(yay I finished this post Ry so it's your turn now)
(Atlas)- (seems to sort of just glare at Daemon throughout this whole thing, though he follows his every word that doesnt mean he has to like it- is it possible hes only doing what daemon asks so this sort of thing isnt done to him as well? When Daemon tells him not to forget to mail the letter Atlas nods) I wont...(Atlas seems almost used to being in charge when daemons away, and he wishes he was ALWAYS in charge. But he also doesnt- as it stands if they get caught he'll only be an accomplice, Daemon will get most of the rap for this- and thats just fine with him.) I'll read the letter before you send it- (spinning the gun around in a hand almost boredly) and if you write something I dont like...I'll do something about it. Something you wont like. (moves to walk out after Daemon does, shutting the door on them both and locking them in there)

(After Atlas leaves john notices movement from behind some boxes, Im sure the tech guy knew they were there- after all they've shared this room for a while. After a moment what looks almost like a girl looks out from behind them at the tech guy.) Are they gone?

(julian)- (Once it seems safe enough he moves out from his hiding place- hes not wearing much, just a very large torn sweatshirt with a smiley face on it- and under it a pair of shorts that are hidden from view unless looking at the right time, he has quite long reddish brown hair that almost has some kind of curl to it- and large green eyes with a pudgy almost childlike face and freckles on his nose- he looks young even though hes in his 20's. Hes not very tall either. Around his wrists are some handcuffs, julian walks over to where they are, barefeet on the floor and holds out one of his handcuffed hands to jon. He seems nervous.) Hi...Im Julian..
John "Hi..why were you hiding?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 135,863 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,041 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,754 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,488 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM