Ninja Art: Mpreg Justu
Ryutsi looks at asuma "should I still go after the ninja? I'm sure I can stop him lady Tsunade"
Shiden quickly spoke up. He knew a little bit about the jutsu during his captivity. "I believe I am carrying seven." He says. "Trobia can use the jutsu on the same person many times, so it increases the number of babies you can carry." Shiden was among the first to be victim to Trobia, and to observe the effects of his own jutsu, held him captive in his private quarters. "He did it to me four times." He continues.
Tsunade: "Not yet. Shizune is putting together a Long range team and the help from the sand village."

Shizune: " Mid-lady, I got the perfect team: Shikamaru, Temari, Ryutsi and Kakashi."

Kakashi: "We ready for the mission, mid-lady and know not to let him touch us."

Soon Shikamaru, Temari, Kankuro and Kakashi left. While Asuma, Shiden, Sakura and Tsunade went to a log cabin near the village. They Tsunade study Asuma and Shiden on how many baby there caring. Shiden is carrying 7 and Asuma is carrying 5 .
Shiden was right on the money. Despite the hospitality, he was still very nervous and for some reason afraid. "S-so, what happens to us now?" He asked, his voice cracking a little.
Tsunade: Its seem that Toriba justu has giving you and Asuma a real vigina. Plus, your body seen to be releasing some hormone to help with your pregnancy too. All we can do now. Is hope that Kakashi can capture Troiba so we can fix this.

* A few days later Shikamaru, Temari, Ryutsi and Kakashi return to the village. Inside the Lady Tsunade office, Kakashi made his report.*

Kakashi: Lady Tsunade, Torbia commute suicide but the good news, no-ones got pregnant.

Tsunade: Well, I guess that good.

*Meanwhile back at the login cabin. Sakura was help Shiden to feel right at home while Shikamaru check on Asuma. He saw his teacher lifting his shirt and rubbing his hairy 6-pack.*
Ryutsi "this whole thing is weird. Why would he commit suicide?" He sighs and goes to cheack on Asuma.
Shiden was sitting in a room, on a couch. He was shirtless as he was in deep thought. This was the first time he was not held captive for a long time, so it took him a little while to get used to it.
* Asuma quickly stop rubbing his belly as soon as he hear Ryutsi and Shikamaru enter the room. Tsunade was right behind them and said that it was NOT Toriba REAL BODY. The reason was that Toriba works for Orochimaru. Then kakashi enter the room and reported that the only reason why Orochimaru is doing this is so he can have an army of sharing an used under his control. So far the experiment is a completed failed. Soon everyone leaving Asuma and Shiden in they own room. Poor Asuma was pucking up like a storm every hour.*
Shiden, who was very bored in his room, decided to go into Asuma's room. He walks in on Asuma puking. "Whats wrong?" He asks, "Is it from the pregnancy?"
"Y-yea." answer Asuma as he head for the couch. "Hey Shiden, Why don't you sit down and tell us more about Trobia?"
Shiden sat down next to Asuma. "I suppose" he said. "Anything specific youd like to know?" He asked while rubbing his gigantic belly.
"Anything will do?" Ask Asuma.
Shiden was in thought, wondering wherenhe should begin. "He's my...cousin" he says. "About 20 years older than me. 10 years ago we were in a fight, so he kidnapped me and held me hostage." He paused, the started again. "When he made the pregnant jutsu, he did it to me first.....about four or five times. Thats why im so big." He rubs his belly after he feels a kick. "He is not capable of murder, but he wants to impregnate as many people as he can, im not sure why though."
* Soon both Asuma and Shiden stomach began to growl!* " Want to head over to Ichiraku Ramen? Its really good." said Asuma as he put on a leather jacket.
Shiden put on his jacket. "Sure, why not?" He said.
*At Ichiraku Ramen, Asuma and Shiden order Teuchi best ramen.*

"Mmmmm, this is so good." said Asuma as he finish off his 14th bowls.
Shide finished eating. "I liked it to." He smiled, which was the first time he had in a while.
"Hehehe. See I told yea." Soon Teuchi had to closed the shop due to the fact that Asuma and Shiden clean him out. "Man, Im stuff." said Asuma as he padded his 6-pack.
Shide 's belly seemed to have gotten larger, almost doubled the size of before he entered the restaraunt. "Oh....Im stuffed.." He moaned.
*Soon days turn into weeks. In other word, Asuma and Shien are 15 weeks. Shikamaru was making some pancakes, eggs and bacons. Soon he saw his teacher wearing his pj.*

"Mmmmm, Smell great." said Asuma as he place one hand on his belly.

Shikamaru: Eat up Asuma-Sensei.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,634 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,336 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,910 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,944 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,943 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,363 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27