WE ALL ARE ARTISTS - A BIG THANK YOU
Dear Mpreggas and Mpreggos ;)
I would like to tell you a little story......

I have been into Mpreg and everything that goes with it since the age of about 6 years and my interest grew even stronger when I saw "Junior" for the first time.
Now I am 24 and it took me about that long to finally find a community with lovely people, who share this special and wonderful interest !!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU !! Thank You so much to everyone, who helped to build up this gigantic community, to those lovely people, who let and make it live and to everybody I was honored to meet here :)
YOU ARE ALL JUST AMAAAAZING !! :)

As you may have seen, the title has two meanings. It's not just a THANK YOU, but also a new idea that goes with it.
As you may know, I am a passionated writer of Mpreg-Stories.....and as my repertoire of stories gets bigger and bigger I feel the wish to illustrate them......BUT I CAN'T draw xD

Now I wondered if there are some artists under all of you great artists, who could help a poor girl without talent to create the ULTIMATE COLLECTION of Mpreg Stories, of whom some scenes are illustrated with drawings of different artists. By that we will be able to create a wonderful collage of work.........

And this will give even more hope and joy to all those future Mpreg-Lovers all around the world !!

Best Regards,
Sophie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,194 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Little shop, big belly anibus3 30 6,188 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl) Pregali64 180 31,036 11-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing ) Dots 231 39,027 12-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: mpregisamazing
  The College Cow (Closed with big bumpin) SeanWoods221 38 7,284 12-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221