MPreg at the beach (Open RP)
Rainbow 
Name: Han
Gestation: 26 weeks with twins
Relationship status: Has a long term partner who's not present at the beach.

additional info: Han has gone to the beach to kick back and relax in the sun before the babies arrive, she loves swimming and splashing about in the water and is looking forward to making new friends at the beach.

*Han lowers herself into a beach chair and sighs in relief at finally being able to sit and relax*

"That was a long drive but it was so worth it to get here and take some time out from home. Like a mini holiday."

*rubs her round bump* "and fingers crossed you two are gonna chill out too"
Name: Sam
Gestation: 8 days overdue with large triplets.
Relationship Statue: Single. Pregnancy is a surrogacy. Feels that no one wants to date someone who is as big as a house.

Sam walked down from his place on the beach. Getting around has been becoming increasingly harder in the last few days. Sam has been cooped up in his house all day waiting for these babies to come, but nothing seems to be happening. To avoid going crazy he decided to make his way down to the beach. He laid a towel down and tried to get down to lay on it. At his current size he felt like he was trying to land a helicopter on a dinner plate.
(nice descrption w/ helicopter > dinner plate)

Hi there, I haven't seen you around these parts before. I'm Han. - Are you ok there? Did you want a hand?

*Han can't help but notice Sam's huge baby bump and is even a little jealous that he looks so good for someone so far into their pregnancy*
Name: Logan
Gestation: 8 months with twin girls
Relationship: Single, pregnancy was result of a one night stand

Logan waddles up to the two wearing only bright blue bikini briefs, "hi there, names logan"
"yea, i think so. I can't really see what's going on underneath this gigantic thing," laughed sam. "thanks, that was a huge help." Sam turned to the other guy standing right next the them, "Hi! I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you!" Sam was pretty self conscious about his size, standing next to Han and logan, he felt fat and ugly.
Logan stood at awe of sam
Sam struggled to get comfortable. With how long the babies were, every position he tried was more uncomfortable. he finally was ok laying on his side, he looked like a beached whale. He adjusted his tight around the underside of his belly, they seemed to be digging in a bit. Sam looked at Logan, "just be happy you're not his big." he smiled.
Logan sat his chair down"yeah, but im still pretty big" He lowered himself next to Sam
"yes, you are. So what are you having? he asked.
"twin girls, how about you?" Logan squirted some suntan lotion on his belly
"triplets, one boy, two girls. They're about 14 pounds each. The girls are on top and bottom, and their brother is right in the middle." he said as he felt a low kick.
"thats impressive. how did it happen?" logan as he rubbed in the lotion
I make my way towards the beach, my huge, heavy belly jutting out of my frame like a vast ball. I was six months pregnant with 10 kids and I had just finished cleaning out an entire buffet bar by myself and the ten hungry mouths growing inside me. I was feeling pretty stuffed, but my swimsuit was custom-tailored, even though it was stretched tightly across my massive stuffed stomach. I groaned a little as I waddled my way towards the sand. I looked like I had swallowed a zepplin as I was able to plop my butt down onto a chair that I had with me, along with a beach umbrella and a towel.

"Ooh, that's the last time I eat at a buffet bar anytime soon..." I groaned as I rubbed a really packed spot on my stomach.
"daaaammmnnn!"
"Wow, that's hot" said Sam. Without skipping a beat his cock becomes rock hard. Between how horny Sam's been lately, the position of the babies, and the point of his gestation his penis has had a mind of its own. "I mean..uh...I'm not the biggest one here anymore." he laughed.
"No sir you are not, that is absolutely marvelous"
Han has been speechless since she caught sight of The new guy with the Zepplin of a baby bump, *looking down at her own bump* "Thank God there's only two of you!"
"same here, idk if i could be that big"
"I'm Han" introducing herself to the new guy. "I'm sorry, I - I don't quite know what to say, you're HUGE!"
"I'd say, he makes us all look normal sized with that thing"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,169 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,342 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,278 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,382 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,676 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,035 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie