MPreg at the beach (Open RP)
awesome mind if i join u guys?
"You bet!"
" thanks, so how far along r u guys and what r u up to?"
"I'm 8 months with twins"
"I'm six months long with ten kids." I said.
"Kevin, ur belly is making me hot"
I'm 37 weeks with 20 pound twins.
"20 pound twins? Man, that must be pretty heavy!" I said as I patted my huge belly.
Name-Dylan
Age-22
Pregnant-quads due in a couple days
Additional information- Friend at part caused it, Perpetual Method pregnancy(will become pregnant after birth finishes with quads agian),(penis births everytime)
______
Walks on to the beach"hello all " I say.
Hi, come join us the water's great
"yeah, were just a bunch of preggo's!"
Come waddle with me!
(read the beginning of the post to find out)
Come waddle with me!
Name: Eli
Gestation: 17 years with twins
Relationship: Single. Sorry, guys, he's asexual. ;) (That means he's not gay, but he isn't straight or bi either.)

Eli waddles onto the beach, his belly weighing him down. He had only just made it onto the beach when he saw the other preggos near the water. Since he was going in that direction anyway, he decided to join them.
I was laying on my back, rubbing my massive belly contentedly, sighing happily as I could feel some slight movement from inside.
(04-27-2012, 03:20 AM)mmmmmmm Wrote: Name:Jay
expecting:a girl
mo.#: 6
ad. info.: neko-cat ears and tail are grey/black striped, hair is a dirty blonde. father of child is also brother, twin brother. they were seperated at birth yadda yadda yadda. jay was getting really sick, went to doctor, hey guess what yr preggos! how? well b4 jay and his brother/lover Aden were born they mustve had a sister who kinda morfed to jay giving him a working uterus ext.( id say thats enough info onto the RP!)
*Jay walked along the beach, his lover wasnt with him he kinda wanted to be alone but is now regreting that decision adn forgot his phone back @ the hotel.he hid his ears in a sweatshirt hood and his tail in his pants. he didnt want to draw even more attention than he already would as a preg. man*

mmmmmmm, you either need to change your characters history or delete this post. Incestuous relationships of any kind are not allowed on this board and this post violates the rules.

If you don't edit or delete it yourself, a member of the mod team will delete it.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(05-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote:
ad. info.: neko-cat ears and tail are grey/black striped, hair is a dirty blonde. father of child is also brother, twin brother. they were seperated at birth yadda yadda yadda. jay was getting really sick, went to doctor, hey guess what yr preggos! how? well b4 jay and his brother/lover Aden were born they mustve had a sister who kinda morfed to jay giving him a working uterus ext.( id say thats enough info onto the RP!)
*Jay walked along the beach, his lover wasnt with him he kinda wanted to be alone but is now regreting that decision adn forgot his phone back @ the hotel.he hid his ears in a sweatshirt hood and his tail in his pants. he didnt want to draw even more attention than he already would as a preg. man*

mmmmmmm, you either need to change your characters history or delete this post. Incestuous relationships of any kind are not allowed on this board and this post violates the rules.

If you don't edit or delete it yourself, a member of the mod team will delete it.

i dont get why this incest is bad but ok... ill just delete it cuz im not changing tge history.
(05-05-2012, 05:26 PM)mmmmmmm Wrote:
(05-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote:

i dont get why this incest is bad but ok... ill just delete it cuz im not changing tge history.

Aside from the moral and legal parts, it's bad because it is against the rules of the site, which you should have read before posting.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
"Kevin, ur belly is making me hot haha, mind if I give it a rub?" I say shyly
Come waddle with me!
"Yes, you may rub my belly." I said.
Logan slowly rubs the tremendous gut
Come waddle with me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,209 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,489 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,341 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,397 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,611 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,256 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,052 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie