A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy)
There are two famous singers; one nearing his prime and another who's career is beginning to blossom. At a music festival in the summer, in the midst of.chaos, one thing leads to another

---------------

Jaíme walked around the beach while the concert was well underway. It was the last performance and the younger male was on stage performing. The slightly older male could not see what the younger generation saw however. He was a bit.jealous to say the least. He drunk some of the beer while enjoying the sunset from afar, contemplating on what to do once his career was completely over with. He had the grammy's, the six figures and even a house in the nice country set of Cuba, that of which he was heading out to for his tour break. His green eyes glanced at the male on stage, letting a weird thought of capturing the young man so his.career could continue play out. He chuckled thinking he wouldn't dare do such a thing.
"And it will faaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!!" cried Cole Trance, sliding all the way up to the exhilarating final note of their closing song. He held the note and threw his head back as the crowd cheered. He finally ended as the good-sized crowd roared.

"Thank you everybody! Goodnight!" he exclaimed into the mic as his bandmates came around and took their final bows. He smiled and waved with the rest of them, though inside he couldn't wait to get backstage and change. His signature dress style wasn't exactly the coolest outfit to wear in the Southern California heat.

Jaíme watched as Cole finished his little performance. "He would so much better if he sung in the key of shut the f**k up" he hissed lowly as the male even wore ridiculous clothing in the summer. Jaíme stood dressed in a teal large tank top and khaki cargo shorts. They were on a beach, so the sand and cool waves brushing up against felt better than wearing shoes.

When Cole left the stage, the same.thought played into his mind. "What if I invited him to the after parties out here." he thought all the while walking to where he left out at from the backstage. It was a music festival. Surely Cole had to love those kind of things. Walking towards the area, the Cuban knocked on the makeshift dressing room.
"Oh thank God," Cole muttered to himself, changing out of his stage outfit and into a simple pair of a t-shirt and sport shorts. Off stage, he really cared more for comfort.

A knock on his door interrupted him. He threw his hair around, trying to get some of the glitter out and went over to answer the door.

A well-built, older Hispanic man was at the door. Cole recognized himself almost immediately. "Jaime Bell?!" he cried a bit incredulously.
Jaíme waited until the door was opened, leaning a bit on the wall. When it opened, the smaller male seemed a bit.excited and confused at his presence. At least some people still had that effect with him. "And you're Cole Trance, no?" He was not full on drunk; a buzz more than likely. "So, can I come in?" From the looks of it, the man had already changed clothes mostly. Underneath it all, Jaíme tensed some. It seemed as if his thoughts were getting the better of him. He was positive he would not harm Cole though. Maybe ruin his reputation a bit, but nothing too bad.
Cole shook his head and put his hand on Jaime's chest. "This is my room, dude, sorry. Give me a couple seconds and I'll be outside," he replied, shutting the door gently.

Jaime had smelled like alcohol, but so did everyone here. Cole wasn't much of a partier, but tonight would be an exception. It was the end of a long road trip and he wanted to get wasted, quite frankly. He put on some jewelry and a better shirt before opening again.

Jaime was standing outside, leaning against the wall and swaying a bit. "Hello again," Cole said.
He smirked at the hand on his chest. He was respecful however, merely waiting on Cole to finish up. He reached in his pocket, slapping on.the aviator shades he wore every now and then and placing a khaki straw vintage hat on, complete with Aztec designs.

"Hey again" he merely said while pushing off the wall. "You did great out there. A few other famous faces wanted to know if you were heading out to the beach for.some.fun though?" Jaíme began to walk away a bit, hoping the male would follow. That was if.jhe was done with the dressing room. "I'm certain you want to celebrate a successful career and year, no? Meeting some fans can do some good too."
"Honestly, after this tour, I could use a good drink. There's a party on the beach, right?" he asked, following the older singer down the path towards the main festival. "Get me something fruity and hard once we're there," he said, gazing down onto the rave on the beach.
"Yea. There are plenty of things to do out there. You've never been to one?" He stared at the man a bit. Did he just tell him to buy him a drink? Well get was the phrase, but it still sounded like an order. If he wanted something fruity with a kick, he would get just that. "Very well. Try not to get lost. Places like this can be a bit dangerous for people like us if we're not careful...."

Jaíme led them both out to the crowds, past the numerous songs playing everywhere to the smell of food. Along the way, he picked up some Hard Lemonade for Cole, though he assured him it was just a little taste of what was to come. They eventually made it to a table with a few popular faces. Jaíme sat down after introducing Cole to them, though he was certain they knew about him just as well as he did.

"Looks like you got a fresh bottle" he chuckled as he pulled out a Blueberry Tequila mix along with an unopened bottle of Gin. He mixed it up quickly from the ice in the cooler, pouring it into the famous red cup. "Try that!"
Cole sniffed the cup. "Tequilla? Good choice," he remarked, taking a swig. His throat burned and he grimaced a bit. "Hard... I like it," he replied, getting comfy in the chair and starting to crowd gaze.

He turned back to Jaime. "Lot of people here," he said, trying to speak over the music.
Jaíme drunk.the same liquor, only nodding in.response to Cole appreciating the drink. "Glad you do" his eyes set out at the crowd a bit
He pulled his phone out, seeing a message about the private flight out for Cuba. If he was going to make a move, he best had done it soon. He just needed to use something that would get the man in a hyper mood. Perhaps getting him drunk was the best method. As the crowd got louder through the night, Jaíme rose from his seat.

"Hey everyone" he said to those at the table. "Let's play a drinking game!"
Cole had garnered a good buzz and the excitement in Jaime's voice and the crowd at the table only served to make him happier. "Wooo! Yeah, what kind?!" he shouted, stumbling a bit into the table and propping himself back up.
Jaíme began pouring the drinks all over again. "It's simple" he merely said all while heftung up his cup. "We get rid of this and toss it once done. Any objections?" Anyone could back out. He just did not feel like hefting it back with him. The willing chuckled and began drinking in a slow matter right until they agreed it would be better to chug it down instead. What would Cole do?
Cole took the drink Jaime offered him and threw his back to chug it down. Burning liquid poured down his throat as he held down the urge to gag.

The young star wasn't the best drinker, and finished his with the other late participants, but triumphantly threw his empty cup and swayed a bit.
Jaíme watched as Cole got drunk after a few drinks. The party with them was over, but the night was still young. With so many people roaming, Jaíme took a swig from the bottle in his hand, staggering a bit.

"Someone looks like he can handle his liquor" he chuckled. "There's another party at a club nearby. Think you can handle the dance floor?" There was no party. Jaíme had a plane to catch with a one way ticket to a nice country outback out of America. He wanted to see how well he could milk this.
Thoroughly sloshed and out of his mind, the lightweight Cole almost fell into Jaime's arms. "Sureeee!" he said, his words beginning to slur. "I...I can dansh," he replied.
Jaíme briefly caught him when he almost fell into him. "Easy there" he chuckled. So far it was a success, but how well could he play into it? "Well let's go. I have a car waiting for us."

He swallowed deeply a bit. If he actually followed his thoughts, he'd be able to have Smith album out within a following year; one he could probably drop as a surprise. Cole could simply wait. "You're sure about this?"
"Let's dansh, Jaime. I donnttt get thish chance often," Cole slurred, stumbling onto Jaime and clinging onto him for support. The alcohol hit the inexperienced drinker hard.
Jaíme felt watched as the male kept stumbling on him. Clearly he would embarrass himself trying to dance, more than likely harming himself. Him even stumbling and using him for support was making the older drunk man aroused. "You wanna dance that bad, huh?"

He looked out at the party, hearing the loud music. It was just them alone up there. His hands lowered down to Cole's waist. "I know one that requires two people." He chuckled some. "That is if you're interested."
Cole slapped away Jaime's hands. "No... not rightttttt... ugh..." he slurred, beginning to slur again and feeling like he would pass out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Obsession. (A RP between SRuiz and Lovebite) Lovebite 33 7,351 12-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Fallout (closed with SRuiz) Hyenadog 58 11,382 11-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,324 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz) Mpreg_Musou 29 8,483 07-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Mpreg_Musou
  The Mark (closed with SRuiz) tjopj44 55 14,609 07-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) Littleittyboy 16 3,647 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,509 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,059 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  Royal Brat (Closed With SRuiz) RoyalThorn 11 4,018 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy) EnamelEyes 89 28,948 05-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes